Ron Paul at the Personhood USA Pro-Life Presidential Forum

1. It makes my stomach turn knowing I ignorantly supported a murderer like Obama. I will not make that mistake again. I am standing for LIFE. Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!

2. It makes my stomach turn knowing I ignorantly supported a murderer like Obama. I will not make that mistake again. I am standing for LIFE. Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!

3. Ron Paul is just an old man with silly ideas and he hasn’t won a caucus yet. Will he winn south carolina? florida? lol stay tune You can’t be president without winning the majority of caucus and becoming the presidential candidate for the republican party. So far ron paul has won zero lol

4. Save lives IN THE MEAN TIME by giving jurisdiction to the States, make Federal change via Constitutional Ammendment a goal.

Did the fellow not hear that most excellent explanation?

It’s not Libertarian – it’s logical…take the stoppers out of your ears man and LISTEN to what is being said!

Sorry…a little excited…

5. not happy about this one. Ron paul supporter but if people want an abortion let em have it. not the gov’s right 2 stop you

6. I thought Ron Paul was giving the thumb up sign and find it’s the Capital Building. lol

7. you can also google “atheist stand against abortion”, and the first hit will be an essay on the topic.

8. As an atheist who is pro-life, and a Ron Paul supporter, I am happy to see his argument for changing hearts and minds, and not simply leaning on religion.

Anyone who needs to understand how an atheist can be against abortion, read the introduction to Richard Dawkins’ “Unweaving the Rainbow”.

9. I managed to convince my 70 year old grandparents that live in SC to vote for Ron Paul.

I explained the issues, and showed them videos about how currency devaluation destroys their pensions, and they are voting for Paul and not Romney as they had planned.

I implore you, tell everyone you know about Ron Paul. You can make the difference.

10. You’re not going to get sound explanations like this from any of the other candidates, South Carolina.

11. With Ron Paul as president INTEGRITY will finally be back in the White House. I talk more about this in my blog. (http://makingsenseofworldevents.blogspot.com/2012/01/american-public-isnt-looking-at-right.html)

I can’t watch Mitt or Newt talk because they are pandering to the crowd for votes. They follow the money and change their views based on who’s paying them. Ron Paul doesn’t care if anyone likes him. He believes what he believes and all public officials should be like him. Run Dr. Paul Run!!

12. I am strongly pro-life. I never hear people bring up the fact that if all of the millions of babies who have been aborted been allowed to live and become productive adults we would not have the social security and tax crisis we have.

I am against a federal ban on abortion because what the federal government grants the federal government can take away.

I believe we are most productive when we let these things be decided on a state level. If we disagree with out state leaders vote them out. If the state is too corrupt vote with your feet and move to a pro-life state.

We need to have MORE and better funded crisis pregnancy center WITH ultrasound machines. So many women have been lied to about what was in their womb or choose abortion because they felt they financially had no other options.

I also believe that adoptions should be made more affordable. It is wrong for children to languish in state care because the legal fees to adopt are so prohibited.

Finally as Christians we need to lead the way by example. May it be said of us,
    “See how they love one another.” We should off daycare, give food and clothing, care for the disabled children, and give emotional support to all who parent.

Ron Paul 2012

13. WE DECLARE THE INTERNET A SEPERATE COUNTRY.

AMERICANS PUSHING THERE LAWS ON THIS COUNTRY IS IN VIOLATION OF THE GENEVA CONVENTION AND WE WILL REQUEST ASSISTANCE FROM THE U.N. TO FORCE THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT TO STEP OFF OUR PROPERTY.

THEY HAVE NO RIGHT OVER THIS INTERNET, NEITHER ANY OTHER COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET.

WE ARE AN-ON-YM-OUS!!

THE WAR HAS BEGUN.

14. Wow, the last 60 seconds especially killed

15. Oh yer and Pro Life is not Pro WAR killing 1000’s of women and Unborn/children

16. “Exactly when does ‘unique life’ begin ‘IN’ the fetus whereby it is protected by the Constitution?”
    The Answer:
    The Halls of Biological Science have determined:”When two distinct human haploids combine together,they form a ‘unique’ Human DNA registry.” It never existed before nor ever will again.

Therefore,at the moment when a truly ‘unique’ human DNA registry is formed, in lands governed by The U.S. Constitution – ‘IT”s rights to pursue ‘life, liberty & happiness’ must be protected under it.

17. What’s flying by his head at 9:38?

18. Mitt Romney’s Videos have a 46% “Like” Average on Youtube.

Ron Paul Videos have a 94% “Like” Average on Youtube.

I have a vague feeling that the elections are being rigged.