Ron Paul Votes against Debt Ceiling Increase

1. What few people in America don't understand is that the
    US Government has grown like a Cancer and has metastasized into every area of the economy and is now near the point of KILLING the Host.... that is US!

NO Governments past or present can consume that much of any economies life's bloods, buy spending money that doesn't exist.
    The spending they are doing is destroying the Capital Savings of the Nation by diluting our currency.

The CURE.... is major surgery to remove the tumors, as Ron Paul suggests cutting $1 TRILLION immediately and followed by a lengthy application of chemo.

Is the average American ready for the austerity "treatment"... not likely

2. Knives kill people, as do crowbars.
    It's Unjust to the 90,000,000 souls, to blame firearms, that would have saved their genocide.
    You are very obtuse.

3. don't agree on fire arms or violence, but again if u are just defending and not attacking it's u're right.

4. That would lead to another civil war or a very violent insurgency.

5. Ron motherfucking Paul my nigger

6. HA ha ha ha ha ha !!! You Americans crack me up! I'm not taking the piss, either, that was genuinely a funny thing to say. I am Australian, and we can't just buy guns here for whatever reason, but we don't have much debt, so I guess that's okay. Maybe we could make a deal where I give you money and you give me guns, or I could protect your wealth during the coming war by holding it off-shore, in commodities perhaps (corn would spike in the event of Us civil war), in exchange for guns.

7. I used to support Ron Paul, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

8. So if congress denies something the senate can just pass it anyway?

9. haha awesome!

10. My God! What a man!!

11. My God! What a man!!

12. Ron Paul is the only decent one in the whole hill. The rest are traitors to the USA and white race.

13. I'm ending this conversation: it's pointless and is getting nowhere. Now you're stating false accusations.

Also, you think I have: "a big mole on your dick or is it just an inferiority complex."
    Usually I'd be laughing at jokes like that; however, I'm very tired.
    I'm doing important research in Physics: I have no time to be wasted on pointless, meaningless questions.

14. I'm ending this conversation: it's pointless and is getting nowhere. Now you're stating false accusations.

Usually I'd be laughing at jokes like that; however, I'm very tired.