75 responses to “Ron Paul Votes against Debt Ceiling Increase”

1. Anon371

Ron motherfucking Paul my nigger

2. mlawren7

HA ha ha ha ha ha !!! You Americans crack me up! I’m not taking the piss, either, that was genuinely a funny thing to say. I am Australian, and we can’t just buy guns here for whatever reason, but we don’t have much debt, so I guess that’s okay. Maybe we could make a deal where I give you money and you give me guns, or I could protect your wealth during the coming war by holding it off-shore, in commodities perhaps (corn would spike in the event of Us civil war), in exchange for guns.

3. xitalianstudx

I used to support Ron Paul, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

4. gsus7125

So if congress denies something the senate can just pass it anyway?

5. jimbo59153

haha awesome!

6. hunam

My God! What a man!!

7. unitim

My God! What a man!!

8. IceAgeColumbus

Ron Paul is the only decent one in the whole hill. The rest are traitors to the USA and white race.

9. Bryson Stewart

I’m ending this conversation: it’s pointless and is getting nowhere. Now you’re stating false accusations.

Also, you think I have: “a big mole on your dick or is it just an inferiority complex.”
    Usually I’d be laughing at jokes like that; however, I’m very tired.
    I’m doing important research in Physics: I have no time to be wasted on pointless, meaningless questions.

10. TheAgnostiic

Usually I’d be laughing at jokes like that; however, I’m very tired.

11. JebBlack2010

I have a debt ceiling……It’s when the lady hands me my credit card and says it declined.

12. Rebecca Hubbard

Wake up America, get rid of politics and vote for ‘Paul’itics!!!

13. RagnarOdinsson

What is fundamental view and whywould one need to mask it? Why so insulting, everything I have asked, you have insulted me. Do you have a big mole on your dick or is it just an inferiority complex?

14. TheMadRaver

Ron Paul or nothing!

15. MrEmerye

No shit he voted against it. This man is golden… My President Ron Paul.. I will only vote for him.

16. AJ Maimbourg

You are mistaken about young people not voting this election….terribly mistaken! And also mistaken about him losing every state so far??? Delegates are what are important and he is right up there in the running. Even MSM is touting his being a viable candidate these days. If everyone who likes Ron Paul WANTS him to win and votes for him, he WILL win—with or without MSM.

17. AJ Maimbourg

18. amaimbourg

19. amaimbourg

20. mtanousable

It’s likely because the idiots in Congress decided to, as part of their last “deal”, hand that power – once again – over to the dictator… er, I mean President, so they don’t have to do their own jobs.

21. MrDeathSmiles

Look at him handing out those signatures. Paul’s a freaking rock star!

22. americaisbacktrump

If Ron Paul is not elected the debt will finally crush Americas hopes.

23. angelnblu

239 to 176 vote disapproving is more of a political gesture because ti’s most likely the ceiling will be raised anyway? LOL! We dont’ stand a chance.

24. angelnblu

25. theQiwiMan

like a BOSS!

26. futbolfever90

What’s the point of having a debt ceiling if it keeps being raised?

27. iddicted

If it can still be raised then what was point of voting…

28. lotusutra76

Texas Congressman Dr. Ron Paul Votes Against Debt Ceiling Increase! How Can You Not LOVE This Man?!

29. sh4p3shifter

Ron Paul is a real nigga.

30. Scott R

Seeing Ron Paul lecture on the budget… I can’t help but wonder how politicians can rise to the top like this with out a basic skill like balancing a budget. It truly dumbfounds me. I mean… if you don’t know how to budget in life you end up bankrupt, and definately not in Washington. My only explaination is that the power has corrupted them. Voting for a bailout of the banks (ie Romney) did nothing for the middle class in underwater homes. Why do you think the MASSIVE bailouts are never introduced from the bottom up? It’s the lobbyists. Let’s see… and Romney gets his support from the big banks eh? What is wrong with this picture? Wake up America

31. saleh2kx

GO RON PAUL !

32. Dr Kevin Bethel

Next time Mr. Romney talks about how quickly he will close the borders with Mexico if he gets sworn in office as President…Ron Paul should interupt with…

“WOW, Mr Romney, Correct me if I am wrong, but is it not true that your family and direct ancestors benefited from an open border with Mexico…Firstly, your family fled to Mexico when they were persecuted for their faith in the USA…Then after a few generations living in Mexico your Father moved back to the USA…made possible BECAUSE of an OPEN border policy? Now you would close that border…Even to members of your own family who still live in Mexico!!!”

33. iv54

omg i would love to have a constition signed by Ron Paul

34. azis1100

Every time the limit is raised…I have to buy another firearm.
    fua~

35. levisarts

Ron Paul is the flagship of American Values.