Ron Paul 2012: A Peaceful Revolution

1. RED ALERT-1/22/2012-11:00am central:

SENATOR RAND PAUL BEING DETAINED BY THE TSA FOR REFUSING PAT DOWN-SOURCE C-SPAN

2. Ron Paul has completely changed my view! I started reading about him early 2011. I have followed him ever since... I strongly believe in every single issue he raises and whether he wins or not he has changed my perception of the world...good politicians exist and they can make a change! I'm a political student from Scotland and I wish we had someone of his unwavering ideas and strong intellect here in Britain. Very lucky to have him, just a shame most americans are fooled!

3. From Austria... Vote Ron Paul 2012 !
    America I urge you !

4. I'd endorse Ron Paul, but I have to be an American citizen first. If I was American, I would be voting, supporting and promoting this man. He is a visionary of Democratic freedom, a man that wants to bring the country and the people back from the brink of stagnation and promote social justice for all peoples (citizen and non-citizen).

5. I LOVE YOU RON PAUL!!!

6. Heard he wants drugs legel

7. Great video! Ron paul 2012

8. Would love for Ron Paul to be 2012 pres but i feel like it cant happen because main stream media is trying to shut him out... america these days....

9. I don't even live in America and I want to vote for him

10. I don't even live in America and I want to vote for him

11. The Ron camp should use this as an ad

12. Ron Paul is my first ever hero...and im not from america...Ron Paul 2012!!!! from Australia!

13. from behalf of australia and neighbouring countries, VOTE FUCKING RON PAUL PLEASE! GOD PLEASE! newt gringrich is shady, cmon

14. i think the rest of the world will appreciate him more than the americans, if he was the president of the u.s.

15. Ron Paul is a true American hero.

16. I don't cry easily.... like at all...but if Ron Paul doesn't get elected for president...I might just breakdown right there...

17. RON PAUL OR IM MOVING OUT OF THE STATES !

18. In europe people understand libertarianism has failed and caused damage to most people, so best steps are undertaken by the 2 CONSERVATIVE leaders Sarkozy and Merkel. They start thinking about worldwide market regulations.

Meanwhile in the USA what's happening? THE RON PAUL REVOLUTION back to preindustrial sociaty.

despicable blind ron paul followers

19. Ron Paul does not accept the theory of evolution, but wants to install social darwinism without social security. Trustworthy!

He claims free drugs and free market so everyone will logically cultivate heroin, because it generates the biggest revenue! Then we have afghanistan in the house!

What happens if people ignore him, because he's a total imbecile? NOTHING

What happens if he becomes president? NOTHING GOOD

20. Canada supports Ron Paul!!