Ron Paul 2012: A Peaceful Revolution

1. when the money blows past his head…wow, thats powerful

2. And Ron Paul warned about this several days before Obama signed ACTA

/watch?v=fiRv7eXUZnQ

He said it at 0:25

3. Does anyone know the name of the song in the background? it sounds really nice, very inspiring.

4. “If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be.” -1992 newsletter

“AIDS sufferers enjoy the attention and pity that comes with being sick.”

“The end of apartheid in South Africa is the destruction of civilization.”

5. Some of my favorite Ron Paul quotes:
    “Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.” -1992 newsletter

“Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks.” –1992 newsletter on the Los Angeles riots following the Rodney King verdict

6. EVERYONE hit the streets on February, 25, its revolution day! Go to facebook and search “National Promote Ron Paul Day”
    Spread this like crazy!!
    We need like 100,000 people to make a huge impact it may even be one of the reasons Ron Paul wins!

7. Sorry to say this, but this planet is meant and must be headed to WW3, ts all going to go to hell, Ron Paul will never become the president no matter how much we vote for him, as much as i love Ron Paul, the corrupt wont let him be the president.

8. This video is SOOOO good!
    The animation lets you do so much

9. THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS I HATE THEM !!!

10. This reminds me of Black Ops from the graphics. VOTE FOR RON PAUL

11. It’s sad that he’s not winning. I thought Americans had more common sense. But I guess everyone was right. A majority of us are stupid.

12. If I got to vote, I’d choose Ron Paul. But in Germany there aren’t any politicians who represent the idea of liberty and free markets.
    I hope that the americans vote for Ron Paul.

13. I AM SICK OF SEEING THE OTHER CANDIDATES!!!! I want to see RON PAUL!!!!!!!! I am tired being denied. I am tired of this signals not working on stations he is on..I am tired of the websites not putting him on the front page…..WE DESERVE TO BE HEARD!!!