Watch the Full CNN Southern Republican Debate in South Carolina

CNN and Southern Republican Debate
Charleston, SC

Participants: Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum

1,028 Comments:

1. where is pro life in Iraq and Pakistan?

2. first, sorry for my bad english

I’m from Brazil and I read all the current situation of EUA, since the law SOPA want to prove that some unoccupied even the terrible and demonic conspiracy, which supposedly planned against the American people, and I have to say is, vote this MAN! it is a real man and I could see from your resume. The Brazil give thanks if you to vote for him, not only be helping us, Brazilians (somehow), but this act will restore peace in the World

3. first, sorry for my bad english

4. Despite all the harsh criticisms from the viewers of this video, i still think it is good to see variety of ideas that these candidates have. yes, some (or most?) opinions that these candidates make are to win the presidential election..and yes, in the end, electorals will have the final say, but still… as a democratic state, the citizens should have “some” idea where these candidates are coming from.. yes? or is that just me… :p

5. Romney, Gingrich, and Paul are GOP Socialists. The only real conservative is Barack Obama. As a true conservative, I’m voting Obama and so will you unless you’re a Socialist because Obama has our backs. Thank you God, for Barack Obama.

6. 1.36 they stood up and asked for Ron Paul to have a chance to answer a question

7. That nutty Rick Santorum, I’m glad he thought that abortion statement was about him, because it got Ron Paul a chance to respond, and to clarify his position on the issue, which is really the only solution to the problem. He would know, he’s a doctor, you’d be stupid to challenge him on that.

8. Your Zionist masters displaying some candidates that you may vote for, if you feel like voting.

9. Your Zionist masters displaying some candidates that you may vote for, if you feel like voting.

10. 57 minutes …asked Ron Paul a question

11. Fuck these reptilian humanoids, and fuck all the rest of you, your votes dont matter, the electoral decides who wins, not you, stop believing that the government listens to you

12. Hate to pull a Gingrich, but no I won’t answer with x whatever. Some people may look at when consciousness or the ability to feel pain begins – I don’t know when these phases are. But I’m certain that life doesn’t begin at conception as most of the candidates stated. I’m won over by the arguments on the pro-choice side, not by whatever fault the pro-life stance may or may not have.

13. Hate to pull a Gingrich, but no I won’t answer with x whatever. Some people may look at when consciousness or the ability to feel pain begins – I don’t know when these phases are. But I’m certain that life doesn’t begin at conception as most of the candidates stated. I’m won over by the arguments on the pro-choice side, not by whatever fault the pro-life stance may or may not have.

14. so when do these few cells become life??? at one week? two weeks? anytime in the first trimester when the heart starts beating? at twenty weeks? you know they can save babies born in the second trimester right? or is it still ok to puncture the infants head as it is being born, as with partial abortion? my question to you is when would you say it is ok to terminate that life?? please respond with a x number of weeks after conception.

15. so when do these few cells become life??? at one week? two weeks? anytime in the first trimester when the heart starts beating? at twenty weeks? you know they can save babies born in the second trimester right? or is it still ok to puncture the infants head as it is being born, as with partial abortion? my question to you is when would you say it is ok to terminate that life?? please respond with a x number of weeks after conception.

16. so when do these few cells become life??? at one week? two weeks? anytime in the first trimester when the heart starts beating? at twenty weeks? you know they can save babies born in the second trimester right? or is it still ok to puncture the infants head as it is being born, as with partial abortion? my question to you is when would you say it is ok to terminate that life?? please respond with a x number of weeks after conception.

17. so when do these few cells become life??? at one week? two weeks? anytime in the first trimester when the heart starts beating? at twenty weeks? you know they can save babies born in the second trimester right? or is it still ok to puncture the infants head as it is being born, as with partial abortion? my question to you is when would you say it is ok to terminate that life?? please respond with a x number of weeks after conception.

18. 42 minutes finally lets Ron Paul answer a question