Senator Jim DeMint on Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy

1. at least demint is starting to come around to some common sense. he has a long way to go though... kudos to him for giving kudos to paul

2. My name is jean-Luc Richard, i am French and studied The Austrian School of Economics. I strongly support Ron Paul and I am disappointed by the fourth place in South Carolina. Ron Paul has a great message and needs to improve his delivery as he said himself. He is fighting to be the Republican candidate and therefore needs to attract fist the Republican voters. I am sorry to say that he overreacted when he delivered the message " We are dangerous for the status-quo'". People only remember the word dangerous. This message is far more negative for him than positive. He overreacts by replying to a deep serious question about the fiscal policy that his ideal income tax was 0%. This is the way not to be taken seriously. He can win this Gop election only if he focuses on his main message: "As a president of the United States there is nothing more dangerous that the increase of our National debt and it is my first duty to solve it because there will be no economic recovery until it is solved. Cutting 1 trillion dollars the first year is a modest cut and the most serious position compared to all other politicans in this country" .So about the income tax question in the last debate a presidential candidate cannot be trusted by escaping into idealism , but instead by delivering the most realistic answer. What if he replied something like : "If you consider like me that our first urgency is to liquidate the debt and that there is no way to escape this necessity, the main danger for the American people is to feel obliged to accept a huge increase of their taxes by the politicians in charge. That is the easiest way for politicians to act. That what happened in all European countries. I can promise you that I will liquidate the debt only by cutting the expenses and never by increasing taxes.. When a candidate promises you to cut taxes AND fix our debt you can be sure you face a liar. I am a conservative fiscal candidate, the only one that you can trust on these issues. I will get rid off the debt and then I will act to decrease the income tax as well as the corporate taxes as much as possible".

My second advice would be to announce NOW that he chooses Senator DeMint as his Vice President. This announcement now would give confidence to a large number of Republican voters and they will endorse him at this crucial moment of the campaign.

3. My name is jean-Luc Richard, i am French and studied The Austrian School of Economics. I strongly support Ron Paul and I am disappointed by the fourth place in South Carolina. Ron Paul has a great message and needs to improve his delivery as he said himself. He is fighting to be the Republican candidate and therefore needs to attract fist the Republican voters. I am sorry to say that he overreacted when he delivered the message " We are dangerous for the status-quo'". People only remember the word dangerous. This message is far more negative for him than positive. He overreacts by replying to a deep serious question about the fiscal policy that his ideal income tax was 0%. This is the way not to be taken seriously. He can win this Gop election only if he focuses on his main message: "As a president of the United States there is nothing more dangerous that the increase of our National debt and it is my first duty to solve it because there will be no economic recovery until it is solved. Cutting 1 trillion dollars the first year is a modest cut and the most serious position compared to all other politicans in this country" .So about the income tax question in the last debate a presidential candidate cannot be trusted by escaping into idealism , but instead by delivering the most realistic answer. What if he replied something like : "If you consider like me that our first urgency is to liquidate the debt and that there is no way to escape this necessity, the main danger for the American people is to feel obliged to accept a huge increase of their taxes by the politicians in charge. That is the easiest way for politicians to act. That what happened in all European countries. I can promise you that I will liquidate the debt only by cutting the expenses and never by increasing taxes.. When a candidate promises you to cut taxes AND fix our debt you can be sure you face a liar. I am a conservative fiscal candidate, the only one that you can trust on these issues. I will get rid off the debt and then I will act to decrease the income tax as well as the corporate taxes as much as possible".

My second advice would be to announce NOW that you chose Senator DeMint as your Vice President. This announcement now would give confidentce to a large number of Republicans and they will endorse you at this crucial moment of the campaign.

4. My name is jean-Luc Richard, i am French and studied The Austrian School of Economics. I strongly support Ron Paul and I am disappointed by the fourth place in South Carolina. Ron Paul has a great message and needs to improve his delivery as he said himself. He is fighting to be the Republican candidate and therefore needs to attract fist the Republican voters. I am sorry to say that he overreacted when he delivered the message " We are dangerous for the status-quo'". People only remember the word dangerous. This message is far more negative for him than positive. He overreact by replying to a deep serious question about the fiscal policy that his ideal income tax was 0%. This is the way not to be taken seriously. He can win this Gop election only if he focuses on his main message: "As a president of the United States there is nothing more dangerous that the increase of our National debt and it is my first duty to solve it because there will be no economic recovery until it is solved. Cutting 1 trillion dollars the first year is a modest cut and the most serious position compared to all other politicans in this country" .So about the income tax question in the last debate a presidential candidate cannot be trusted by escaping into idealism , but instead by delivering the most realistic answer. What if he replied something like : "If you consider like me that our first urgency is to liquidate the debt and that there is no way to escape this necessity, the main danger for the American people is to feel obliged to accept a huge increase of their taxes by the politicians in charge. That is the easiest way for politicians to act. That what happened in all European countries. I can promise you that I will liquidate the debt only by cutting the expenses and never by increasing taxes.. When a candidate promises you to cut taxes AND fix our debt you can be sure you face a liar. I am a conservative fiscal candidate, the only one that you can trust on these issues. I will get rid off the debt and then I will act to decrease the income tax as well as the corporate taxes as much as possible".

5. My name is jean-Luc Richard, i am French and studied The Austrian School of Economics. I strongly support Ron Paul and I am disappointed by the fourth place in South Carolina. Ron Paul has a great message and needs to improve his delivery. He is fighting to be the Republican candidate and therefore needs to attract first the Republican voters. I am sorry to say that he overreacted when he delivered the message " We are dangerous for the status-quo'". People only remembered the word dangerous. This message is far more negative for him than positive. He overreact by replying to a deep serious question about the fiscal policy that his ideal income tax was 0%. This is the way not to be taken seriously. He can win this Gop election only if he focus on his main message: As a president of the United States there is nothing more dangerous that the increase of our National debt and it is my first duty to solve it because there will be no economic recovery until it is solved. You say it and I agree with you that cutting 1 trillion dollars the first year is a modest cut and the most serious position compared to all other politicans in this country. So about the income tax question in the last debate a presidential candidate cannot be trusted by escaping into idealism but instead by delivering the most realistic answer. What if he replied something like : "If you consider like me that our first urgency is to liquidate the debt and that there is no way to escape this necessity, the main danger for the American people is to feel obliged to accept a huge increase of their taxes by the politicians in charge. That is the easiest way for politicians to act. That what happened in all European countries. I can promise you that I will liquidate the debt only by cutting the expenses and never by increasing taxes.. When a candidate promises you to cut taxes AND fix the debt you can be sure you face a liar. I am a conservative fiscal candidate, the only one that you can trust on these issues. I will get rid off the debt and then I will act to decrease the income tax as well as the corporate taxes as much as possible".

My second advice would be to announce NOW that you chose Senator DeMint as your Vice President. This announcement now would give confidentce to a large number of Republicans to endorse you at this crucial moment of the campaign.

6. My name is jean-Luc Richard, i am French and studied The Austrian School of Economics. I strongly support Ron Paul and I am disappointed by the fourth place in South Carolina. Yes, Ron Paul , has a great message and needs to improve his delivery. He is fighting to be the Republican candidate and therefore needs to attract fist the Republican voters with you. I am sorry to say that he overreacted when he delivered the message " We are dangerous for the status-quo'". People only remember the word dangerous. This message is far more negative for you than positive. He overreact by replying to a deep serious question about the fiscal policy that his ideal income tax was 0%. This is the way not to be taken seriously. He can win this Gop election only if your main message is: As a president of the United States there is nothing more dangerous that the increase of our National debt and it is my first duty to solve it because there will be no economic recovery until it is solved. You say it and I agree with you that cutting 1 trillion dollars the first year is a modest cut and the most serious position compared to all other politicans in this country. So about the income tax question in the last debate a presidential candidate cannot be trusted by escaping into idealism , but instead by delivering the most realistic answer. What if he replied something like : "If you consider like me that our first urgency is to liquidate the debt and that there is no way to escape this necessity, the main danger for the American people is to feel obliged to accept a huge increase of their taxes by the politicians in charge. That is the easiest way for politicians to act. That what happened in all European countries. I can promise you that I will liquidate the debt only by cutting the expenses and never by increasing taxes.. When a candidate promises you to cut taxes AND fix our debt you can be sure you face a liar. I am a conservative fiscal candidate, the only one that you can trust on these issues. I will get rid off the debt and then I will act to decrease the income tax as well as the corporate taxes as much as possible".

7. My name is jean-Luc Richard, i am French and studied Economics. I strongly support Ron Paul and I am disappointed by the fourth place in South Carolina. Yes, Ron Paul , your message is great and you need to improve your delivery. First you are fighting to be the Republican candidate and therefor needs to get the conservative voters with you. I am sorry to say that you overreacted when you delivered the message " We are dangerous for the status-quo'". People only remember the word dangerous. This message is far more negative for you than positive. You overreact by replying to a deep serious question about the fiscal policy that your ideal income tax is 0%. This is the way not to be taken seriously. You can win this Gop election only if your main message is: As a president of the United States there is nothing more dangerous that the increase of our National debt and it is my first duty to solve it because there will be no economic recovery until it is solved. You say it and I agree with you that cutting 1 trillion dollars the first year is a modest cut and the more serious position compared to all other politicans in this country. About the income tax question in the last debate a presidential candidate cannot be trusted by escaping into ideal, but instead should deliver the more realistic answer. What if you replied something like : "If you consider like me that our first urgency is to liquidate the debt and that there is no way to escape this necessity, the main danger for the American people is to feel obliged to accept an huge increase of their taxes by politicians in charge. That is the easiest way for politicians to act. That what happened in all European countries. I can promise you that I will liquidate the debt only by cutting the expenses and never increase taxes.. When a candidate promises you to cut taxes AND fixing our debt you can be sure you face a liar. I am a conservative fiscal candidate, the only one that you can trust on these issues. I will get rid off the debt and then I will act to decrease the income tax as well as the corporate taxes as much as possible".

8. Obama has failed the American people Vote RON PAUL for real change thats needed to bring the USA and its people back to how America should be!!!

RON PAUL 2012

VOTE NOW PEOPLE SHEEPLE WAKE UP NOW!!!

9. Congrats South Carolina you've just proved why you are a bunch of sheep!!!! RON PAUL 2012

10. Ron Paul 2012

11. There will be riots if Paul doesn't win anyway. Many of his policies are needed so badly that not following them will throw us into the depths of a gargantuan worldwide economic collapse worse than the Great Depression.

12. There will be riots if Paul doesn't win anyway. Many of his policies are needed so badly that not following them will throw us into the depths of a gargantuan worldwide economic collapse worse than the Great Depression.

13. There will be riots if Paul doesn't win anyway. Many of his policies are needed so badly that not following them will throw us into the depths of a gargantuan worldwide economic collapse worse than the Great Depression.

14. I agree,The Judge seems to be the only guy on fox supporting Ron Paul

15. I agree,The Judge seems to be the only guy on fox supporting Ron Paul

16. Yo, President Obama and Romney got "pimp" in their steps but you KNOW what this country needs. Make us understand! Stand up to these guys because you have the knowledge that they do not possess. Slow down and get the importance of what you are saying instilled in our minds. They are better salesmen than you and the fact is people like what you're saying but they don't like how you're saying it! Passion, I know you got it but show it!

• @Patrickgroy Good point. I was VERY disappointed with the lack of passion in the final debate in South Carolina. May I suggest Ron Paul and the group study every time he got trapped with a question and craft and practice what Ron Paul meant to say. Also, emphasize where the majority agree...the debt growing and not being the world's policeman...especially at our expense.

Also, do you mean to say that in year one there will be NO transition from some of these programs like WIC (Woman, Infants, and Children)? Many poor families and single moms are dependent on these to help get good food and medical care.

Remember, under promise an over deliver. We do NOT have a monarchy and everything bad Obama has done will not be overthrown overnight. People want to know you are sincerely taking this country in the right direction. To get rid of the current banking system we have must be done very carefully to avoid chaos. Many people hear with you are saying and agree but are afraid of the speed.

On debates,,, Demand the spot you are due with your record. If you do not get it have your supporter IN MASS go to bat for you.

The most effective advertising is friend to friend. Come up a catchy brochure that addresses all the concerns,fears and misconceptions people have about Ron Paul. For example... about 9-11 Make it clear you are NOT blaming the victims. You were concerned about blowback LONG before it happened. However, if we don't look carefully at our foreign policy we will make the problem worse not better.

Although you are doing a great job among independents and democrats many republicans see you as only a libertarian in republican clothing. To further that narrative the independent run if not given the republican nomination keeps being brought up. This is really hurting you with your republican base. Make it clear that you are a TRUE republican seeking to bring the party back where it should be.

Thanks for listening to me rant. I was very against you the last election but the media black-out and the rise of the internet allowed me to see the lies and ignorance for what it is.

Blessings,

Sharon

17. Ron Paul is moving the conversation.

18. Ron Paul is moving the conversation.

19. haha