Ron Paul Highlights at the CNN Southern Republican Debate

1. Wow. He actually gets to speak longer than 15 minuets this time.

2. I being Japanese wish I had US citizenship just so I could cast a vote for Dr. Paul.

3. Just looked at the weather in SC. There are 14 counties under tornado watch. If you are a Ron Paul supporter and live in SC go and vote even if the weather is bad. Ron Paul needs the votes. Other candidates that have sheeple supporting them will lose votes because people will be too lazy to go out in the weather. Go Vote Ron Paul 2012!!!

4. I so wish we had Ron Paul in the UK .... I would vote RON PAUL absolutely no doubt!!!!!

5. I hope thoes other canidates are learning something!

6. I believe Ron Paul can do what is best for the country. The only problem I see him having is that if he wins the Republican nomination, he will have to deal with Obama's charisma and powerful speaking. While that doesn't constitute a strong president, it's not so much what you can do, but what you can make the people believe you can do. Just think how many voters will look at a debate between Ron Paul and Obama, and only take away what they see or hear on the surface...

7. President Paul 2012!

8. "I don't talk to lobbyists" Ron fucking Paul the best.

9. The President of the United States Dr. Ron Paul!!!!!!

10. RON PAUL... The only statesman left in the USA:.. Support from Norway,,, Ron is kicking ass.. LOVE IT...

11. If Dr. Paul is President he will not spend on anymore unnecessary wars so we can do more with the money back home. He's the only candidate to take a different approach because he is not dependent on lobbyists or the banks like the counterfeits running against him. Only ONE is for REAL FREEDOM, RON PAUL!!!

12. the smartest of them all RON PAUL 2012

13. Why are we still debating? There's only one clear choice.

14. santorum tries to win over the audience by using emotional rhetoric in his responses. I really hope he dies.

15. Hi I'm from Nottingham England and I'm rooting for Ron Paul hope he does well tonight, on our news over here they don't even mention Ron Paul's name only the other candidates. There is clear bias in the media and it stretches worldwide.

16. he killed it

17. fuckin gingrich is a creep everytime the camera points at him there is a fake ass smile propped on his face

18. man i hate SAntorum.. his such a weezle! every single time Ron Paul says something this clown keeps shaking his head.. laughing.. saying no.. damnit Santorum go to sanitarium !

19. RON PAUL + 3 STOOGES

20. If you guys are going to keep posting debate highlights, please put the date of the debate in your title. I just watched a different one and wished I watched this one!