Ron Paul’s Speech at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference

1. Ever notice how they point the camera, to people who are not cheering purposely. LOl, Maybe im just paranoid, they even went around the stage to show how many people were there. To make it look like he isnt interesting.

2. There is nothing in my comment that could lead you or anyone believe that RP is serving any special interest. That has nothing to do with what I was saying. My argument is Ron Paul`s view of entitlement is false. He is quoted in this video that "entitlements are not rights" well he is wrong. look up the dictionary on entitlements. This is where I make a U turn. If we have to have a state it has to serve the people. My point is this: No entitlement = enslavement

3. URGENT: VOTE FOR RON PAUL IN THE ONLINE DRUDGE REPORT POLL
    GINGRICH IS CATCHING UP ON DR PAUL

4. I don't take orders from men, and I sure as hell don't worship money

5. According to msnbc(take this for what its worth) after Paul spoke half the crowd walked out the door with him.
    Love it!
    Dr Ron Paul 2012-2016

6. Czech Republic also suport Ron Paul... And I´m sure everybody who really cares about the World

7. Thank you for sharing you personal struggles with us. My issues with Obama are simply his illegal and obscene use of power he was not given by WE THE PEOPLE! May God Bless you this month!

8. I have a question who's white? I'm an olive color and care about everyone I've met even my ex-husband. My friend had to actually point out he was "black"; I never noticed skin color as a military child I did not have the time to to be discriminatory. that being said have you even heard Ron Paul's speeches before? Please look these videos up : watch?v=k6sYZxZi4qQ : watch?v=eukFNN44ibM&feature=related : watch?v=7ji_Ft23BDw&feature=related : watch?v=5EuNgqIiz60&feature=related

9. my father explained that they alway get temporarily stuck in the 300's then shoot up to the 1000's

10. Ron Paul made a slight mistake. We don't go to war at the presidents discretion. We go to war at the zionists discretion; the president just follows suit.

11. Ron Paul made a slight mistake. We don't go to war at the presidents discretion. We go to war at the zionists discretion; the president just follows suit.

12. You don't sound like a real person to me, sorry

13. Go Ron Paul!

14. Ring the Liberty Bell.

Vote for Ron Paul 2012

PS: Fight SOPA

15. whyd the place seeme mpty? i luv paul

16. Why such an empty crowd? He's had the most people to rallies and speeches so far.

17. I really like Ron Paul. Like a whole lot.

Common Sense - Let's get back to it.. Give it a try. Voting for anyone but Dr. Paul is a FAIL.

VOTE RON PAUL 2012! The other three cats.. They are CRONY CROOKS and all the same.

18. Hey does anyone know what he meant at the end, when he said, "There will be a significant event...maybe tomorrow"?

19. Ron Paul 2012! From Canada

20. 5:55 - 6:00 AND another foreign policy non-believer is converted for the cause of truth and freedom :] keep up the great work Dr. Paul!