30 responses to “Ron Paul’s Speech at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference”

1. Smallynuts2009

BROTHER SMALLY BALLS, you realize our mother gets her asshole fuck started every morning by a train of white pasty uncircumcized british cocks? How many gallons of british semen needs to be dumped into that woman’s asshole before her lazy ingrate of a son goes & gets a fucking job? U lazy green nigger u make me sick.

2. MAZDAKPRODUCTION

in short Entitlements are rights & we should not expect to sell ourselves short just cause they are selling us austerity measures. If we are the so called greatest nation of the world then we need to live up to it & take care of our own rather than kill & steal from others using our young men & women in the military to benefit a small minority. Austerity measures are theft from people. Entitlements should be any civilized nation`s right. Denying that is lying to people. Cheers

3. MAZDAKPRODUCTION

Just like Dr. Paul says your 2 day paycheck is mostly paying for foreign aid, & preemptive wars that all benefit elites and not Americans. My suggestion is to stop wars & foreign aid to all countries you named. Having the best free Healthcare would only cost you 1/4 of your week`s pay to get all American`s insured. I guarantee you, you & all your neighbors would be a happier people under the red, white & blue if we all lived in peace & had free healthcare with no costly bureaucracy.

4. imrnlil

A lot of white people died to free black slaves. Stop living in the past. Read the Constitution, before it’s gone, along with your liberty. Obama 2012, because freedom requires intellect and a job. Right back at ya, sucker.

5. imrnlil

Obama has done nothing but continue every policy Bush initiated. We are getting ready for an economic collapse never before seen in history. Sounds like you and your fam are benefiting from the labor of others. Not perfect? Not even in the vicinity. How about Gitmo? still open? Iraq? contractors and a huge embassy remain, he was kicked out, he didn’t want to leave. still in Afghanistan, wants to go to Iran, went to Syria, Bet no one in the fam is military either.

6. io007a

you are lucky man in europe people work 3 out of 5 days a week for the goverment if you are a little bit rich you may work 3,5 days a week in some socialist countries in europe ,i thing i might add if you americans put up with losing your freedom we have no chance at all not only in EU but all over the world ,good luck remember you fight not only for yourselves but for the world as well

7. ReachDeep1

(continued) Currently, I am being forced to work 2 days a week for the government. Tell me, do you see that as enslavement? Sure govt provides roads and such for my use, but it also gives money to Pakistan, Russia, Israel, Mexico, Haiti + many others. I do not agree with foreign aid when we have too much to fix here at home. So, my money is stolen from me and given to sources that I do not agree with……………it’s enslavement.

8. ReachDeep1

The fact is that Government has nothing. It does not generate or produce anything. In order for it to give entitlements, it must first take what it gives from somebody else. Who does it take that from? The taxpayers. In order for you to be given an entitlement, it must first be taken from me. That violates my rights in that I am being forced to give my property (money) to someone else. It’s unethical……and its theft.

9. tjsnaps

I once wanted to be a photojournalist one of the books a got on the subject has an entire section on how to make a crowd look large or small depending on what the editor wants the readers to think. (this was a TIME LIFE book) proof there is no honesty in journalism.

10. ccain91

Sad the amount of ppl that are actually there listening to this

11. Flamepwnz

Ever notice how they point the camera, to people who are not cheering purposely. LOl, Maybe im just paranoid, they even went around the stage to show how many people were there. To make it look like he isnt interesting.

12. MAZDAKPRODUCTION

There is nothing in my comment that could lead you or anyone believe that RP is serving any special interest. That has nothing to do with what I was saying. My argument is Ron Paul`s view of entitlement is false. He is quoted in this video that “entitlements are not rights” well he is wrong. look up the dictionary on entitlements. This is where I make a U turn. If we have to have a state it has to serve the people. My point is this: No entitlement = enslavement

13. americaisbacktrump

URGENT: VOTE FOR RON PAUL IN THE ONLINE DRUDGE REPORT POLL
    GINGRICH IS CATCHING UP ON DR PAUL

14. arctictimberwolf

I don’t take orders from men, and I sure as hell don’t worship money

15. Sigkim

According to msnbc(take this for what its worth) after Paul spoke half the crowd walked out the door with him.
    Love it!
    Dr Ron Paul 2012-2016

16. petaderfler

Czech Republic also suport Ron Paul… And I´m sure everybody who really cares about the World

17. AnnaMarieSP

Thank you for sharing you personal struggles with us. My issues with Obama are simply his illegal and obscene use of power he was not given by WE THE PEOPLE! May God Bless you this month!

18. AnnaMarieSP

I have a question who’s white? I’m an olive color and care about everyone I’ve met even my ex-husband. My friend had to actually point out he was “black”; I never noticed skin color as a military child I did not have the time to to be discriminatory. that being said have you even heard Ron Paul’s speeches before? Please look these videos up : watch?v=k6sYZxZi4qQ : watch?v=eukFNN44ibM&feature=related : watch?v=7ji_Ft23BDw&feature=related : watch?v=5EuNgqIiz60&feature=related

19. AnnaMarieSP

my father explained that they alway get temporarily stuck in the 300′s then shoot up to the 1000′s

20. whiteflash707

Ron Paul made a slight mistake. We don’t go to war at the presidents discretion. We go to war at the zionists discretion; the president just follows suit.

21. whiteflash707

22. Mezocosm

You don’t sound like a real person to me, sorry

23. MrJavman75

Go Ron Paul!

24. drac060

Ring the Liberty Bell.

Vote for Ron Paul 2012

PS: Fight SOPA

25. jpn592

whyd the place seeme mpty? i luv paul

26. brettrobinson81

Why such an empty crowd? He’s had the most people to rallies and speeches so far.

27. Daphotocoach

I really like Ron Paul. Like a whole lot.

Common Sense – Let’s get back to it.. Give it a try. Voting for anyone but Dr. Paul is a FAIL.

VOTE RON PAUL 2012! The other three cats.. They are CRONY CROOKS and all the same.

28. misterdarwish

Hey does anyone know what he meant at the end, when he said, “There will be a significant event…maybe tomorrow”?

29. glasshunter4real

Ron Paul 2012! From Canada

30. rockso247

5:55 – 6:00 AND another foreign policy non-believer is converted for the cause of truth and freedom :] keep up the great work Dr. Paul!