Ron Paul Highlights at the Republican NBC News Debate in Florida

1,015 Comments:

1. Will Ethanol Biofuels be part of future of energy

Photovoltaics

Organic

Makes valid arguments

With Wind and Solar

2. Why do we care what's going on Cuba?!? What about what's going on here!?? Feed, house and nuture your family before you pamper other nations. This is ridiculous.

3. Ron Paul is gonna die after having him in office for two months. :P A pointless effort.

4. Concratulations, from Germany. It seems you have an real alternative over there to vote for. We here are in need of someone like Dr. Paul, but over here, EVERYBODY, in a politics position is bought by the mans which owns the capital. No chance to get anybody electet for the people! It seems, you still have a choice! I´m really jeallous of you!
    *OMFG*, one German speach over here with that Messages would nearly wake of that half of our brainwashed people over here....

5. Newt isn't going anywhere!!!

6. Ron WILL BE IN THE OVAL OFFICE!!!

7. ron paul is 77 DAM!!!

8. we need this man!!! omg

9. Look, I'm 14 years old, and you probably think I have no clue what I am talking about... I have been following up on everything Ron Paul has promoted. I see this country falling to pieces and it appears to me that we all are suffering... In my eyes Ron Paul can be the change we need to get this country back up on its feet...

10. Ron Paul is the reason I consider myself to be Conservative. As a Canadian, I really hope the US elects him. I can't even imagine why the US would elect anyone else.

11. Oh the irony. The only veteran on the stage is the only one who isn't craving war.

12. the revolution might not be televised but channeledknowledge is controversial media.. so go to CHANNELEDKNOWLEDGE:ORG.. if u want to tune into the revolution..

13. One hopes Ron Paul becomes the next President of the USA but to me he will always be Marty Crane the dad of Frasier and Niles and owner of Eddie the dog from the TV series Frasier .

14. Ron Paul 2012!!!!

15. DONT LET THE MEDIA PICK YOUR WINNER RON PAUL 2012!!!!!

16. DONT TAKE THIS SHIT!!!! SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT RON PAUL AND LETS DONATE TO GET HIM AIR TIME AND ALSO HE VOTED AGAINST SOPA !!!!!!!

17. Ron Paul makes too much sense. He doesn't lie or flip-flop. His message as been the same for years. He will never be nominated because the machine will not allow him to. The machine does not want to fix Washington, they just want the puppets on the string who can help continue to line the pockets of the rich to have the Presidents position. It's all controlled and pre-determined and if you think otherwise, climb out from under the rock you live under and smell the coffee.

18. Mitt Romney makes $57000 a day! and only pays 15% tax I wish I had that kind of finances.

19. Those who SAY they are "Black" and against Ron Paul are either ignorant or Zionist plants.

20. Mr. Paul is too sensible, honest and refreshingly free of cliche for Republicans to stomach