Poll Results: Which Potential GOP Tickets Would Ron Paul Supporters Vote For?

Between Jan. 17 and 24 we asked visitors of RonPaul.com who they would vote for in the general election if a varying choice of tickets were available. Respondents are assumed to be Ron Paul supporters or people researching Ron Paul.

Results

As expected, pretty much any GOP ticket that includes Ron Paul as President and a non-establishment VP does extremely well among RonPaul.com visitors:

[poll id=”57″]
[poll id=”63″]
[poll id=”47″]
[poll id=”55″]
[poll id=”48″]

Potential GOP tickets that pair Ron Paul as President with an establishment VP also do very well:

[poll id=”62″]
[poll id=”60″]
[poll id=”49″]
[poll id=”61″]
[poll id=”54″]

On the other hand, not a single establishment ticket that doesn’t include Ron Paul (or Rand Paul) is able to capture a significant percentage of the Paul vote. The most popular non-Paul ticket is Romney-Huntsman which barely beats Obama-Biden:

[poll id=”67″]

It goes downhill from there:

[poll id=”71″]
[poll id=”70″]
[poll id=”73″]
[poll id=”69″]
[poll id=”56″]
[poll id=”59″]
[poll id=”53″]

Adding Rand Paul as VP to an establishment President increases the ticket’s appeal among RonPaul.com visitors:

[poll id=”51″]
[poll id=”52″]

Adding Ron Paul as VP to an establishment President makes a more significant difference, even though a large percentage would still abstain from voting or vote third party:

[poll id=”68″]
[poll id=”72″]
[poll id=”50″]

Some have speculated about a late entry of Rand Paul into the race; Rand Paul for President would do quite well if paired with an establishment VP…

[poll id=”64″]
[poll id=”65″]

…and extremely well if paired with Ron Paul or Gary Johnson:

[poll id=”58″]
[poll id=”66″]

Should we poll any other combinations? Leave a comment below.

1. I will write him in if no other option... like the person above I will sleep better knowing that I have done what I could in the somewhat blockheaded state of california (no offence to anyone) to support and put forth the message to Elect Ron Paul.. I am going to paint a sign along my front fence this weekend.

WAKE UP AMERICA 2012!!! ELECT DR RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT
    SHOULDER TO SHOULDER- STAND UP AND BE COUNTED

2. Thanks - Enjoyed this update, is there any way I can receive an alert email whenever you write a fresh post?

3. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

4. I genuinely prize your piece of function, Wonderful post.

5. Since the admin of this website is working, no doubt very shortly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

6. I appreciate the comments with this blog, it genuinely gives that that neighborhood experience!

7. Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man...too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.

8. I will only vote for ron paul I really love VP the judge

9. If the Constitution is to remain in force and return to how it was originally written, "We The People" cannot afford not to vote for Ron Paul.

10. I believe the person most qualified to run as Ron Paul's VP is Scott Bradley.
    For those who don't know him the link below will introduce him.