Watch the CNN Republican Debate in Florida

CNN, Republican Party of Florida and Hispanic Leadership Network Debate
Jacksonville, FL

Participants: Ron Paul, Rich Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney

Ron Paul Highlights:

Full video will be available soon.

1. I'm not from the US, but every time I see these candidates speak, Paul is the only one.. THE ONLY ONE who looks like a practical, sensible, statesmanlike option. I just cannot understand why these others - especially Gingrich and Romney - are frontrunners.

2. i think that not all republicans are anti obama but if you look at the job creation numbers you will see obama has had made jobs in 2011 alot actually but bush drove in such a whole there's no way you can see actual CHANGE in just 3 years. look to see obama's job numbers take off this year. im not saying he is the greatest president but i am saying he is better than any of the republican candidates as of now. newt and mitt Romney are an abomination to the GOP.

3. Well, first I was wondering about the topics they are talking about, I even waited for gay marriage and abortion, the topics that are soooo unimportant in politics, but people care about so much. And then Mr. Paul says: "Health care or something else desevers much more priority than going to the moon." - And he IS right about that.

4. Ask yourself everyday!! "Have I told enough people about Ron Paul today?" PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!! EVERY DAY!!

5. 13 people can't listen anything

6. DR.RON PAUL IS TO SMART an FUNNY.

7. I was quite unsure of Ron Paul until I watched this,and(most specifically)when he addressed how his religious beliefs would effect his decisions!
    I'm tired of people trying to force faith into politics,and taking with it religious vendettas.
    Christians:"fight gay marriage!"Okay, so you guys are far more worried about two adults in love then ensuring the rest of the nation has a solid foundation?Don't you guys think your priorities are a little backwards?
    By the way:I'm not gay.
    I'd voteRon Paul.

8. I just found out today that Republicans need something like 1,200 delegates to secure the nomination. Romney has 80 at the moment. If Paul gets fifty percent of the votes in Texas (his state), he will get 155 delegates. It may actually be possible for Paul to pull it off if he wins the right states; OH, GA, TN, MO, NY, & the real biggie: CA- 172 delegates! There are other important ones that I don't mention. I think he has a chance at winning. COPY & PASTE TO SPREAD HOPE

9. I just found out today that Republicans need something like 1,200 delegates to secure the nomination. Romney has 80 at the moment. If Paul gets fifty percent of the votes in Texas (his state), he will get 155 delegates. It may actually be possible for Paul to pull it off if he wins the right states; OH, GA, TN, MO, NY, & the real biggie: CA- 172 delegates! There are other important ones that I don't mention. I think he has a chance at winning. COPY & PASTE TO SPREAD HOPE

10. Ron Paul make sense

11. RIP ron paul youll be missed

12. I'm not an american but I think this guy should be elected. It would be good for all the countries in the world not just America.

13. Rick Santorum 2012!!!!!!!

jk Ron Paul <3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ron Paul 2012

Facebook Movement -

facebookcom/pages/Ron-Paul-Mov­­­­ement/364329273577110

Put in the . for (dotcom)

Help Spread this group like I am, and THUMBS UP!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

14. I love how this is the same guy that had 2% of the vote in 08 and now all the republicans are sucking his dick. He didn't come close to McCain, who didn't come close to Obama. Notice a pattern?

15. Ron makes statements that no one else in government makes. He says: "Sanctions helps the dictators, and hurts the people." What's true? Sanctions, embargo's, financial and other blockades, stopping of foreign aid, does what to change nations? Anyone please point out how a nation changed it's dictorial policies to one of inclusion based on these old & tired methods? I have racked my head thinking of any success. Ron P. is hoping to catch his message on, and it is to think. I vote RP.

16. Government created recession. Figure that statement out. When government get's involved the cost is inflated. Is that so hard to understand? Subsidies equals dependence, which equals no competition, which equals no incentive to reinvent. When you receive economic assistance, at whatever level, personal or business, you become dependent. With no strings attached, you only have to apply - who would not do that? Listen to Ron. I have not seen more truth. I like Mitt, but I want truth.

17. I'm sorry, but from 8:00 or so and on, how clever (meaning in jest, not deceit) was Ron's message. I hope his influence lasts into the future, we will not have him as a candidate. I'll vote for him, I promise to do so. But he is too difficult for everyone to tolerate, he's a mirror to all of us. And most of us don't like what we see, especially those in politics.

18. the USSR went broke trying to fight the taliban to take over to invade the middle east. America is heading the same route if we stay in the same path. WE MUST LEAVE THE WAR RIGHT AWAY OR WE'RE IN TROUBLE

19. Fuck this preppy little fuck you in thee ass political tv show. We have to spread free energy systems around the world and money will collapse. money only benefits greed and evil, free trade benefits everyone FUUUUUCK I HATE THE ELITE CLASS SO SO BAD, THEIR DESTROYING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE FOR SOME SHORT PATHETIC EXISTENCE

20. God Bless Ron Paul.