63 responses to “Great Ron Paul Speech in Lewiston, Maine”

1. garrett lake

We need to get out and vote for this man people

2. glajl

We need to get out and vote for this man people

3. CRAPCANNONS

“We can now remove almost all of our forces from Saudi Arabia. Their presence there over the last 12 years has been a source of enormous difficulty for a friendly government. It’s been a huge recruiting device for al Qaeda. If you look at bin Laden, one of his principle grievances was the presence of so-called crusader forces on the holy land, Mecca and Medina. Lifting that burden from the Saudis is itself going to open the door to other positive things.”

- Paul Wolfowitz, 2003

4. msinglady

He just makes sense. No notes, no teleprompter…..just knows his stuff! No hesitating…he just gives answers and logic. Who would have thought we could find someone like this, IN AMERICA?? I LOVE RON PAUL !!!

5. grayjmc

i fucking love ron paul

6. MrTwe3k

An Amazing Speech by our boi! TAKE IT TO UM’ PRESIDENT PAUL!

7. PHONEYPOLITICS

THE ALTERNATIVES TO PAUL IS A JOKE – AN ABSOLUTE JOKE who votes for romneygingrichsantorumobama I would love to meet these people, cant you just put them in the FEMA camps now? do you get to vote in the FEMA camps?

8. FreedomsReigning

You’re just a looting hate monger that sends a politician to plunder his neighbors. If you can’t use race to justify yourself, you’ll use class. If you can’t use class warfare you’ll use religion.

Nobody respects you for a reason.

Nothing really matters to you except getting what you perceive as your fair share of another mans labor.

9. hueypnewton617

fuck the republicans they help the rich and the rich only

10. uhlix

I had the privilege of attending this speech in person. It was great to be there. The turnout was great. They had to open one of the walls seperating the banquet rooms because there were so many people standing out in the hallway. Dr. Paul has my vote.

11. justforchromeonly

would vote ron paul just because of his name nonetheless… i mean, newt gingrich? what kind of gooey fish is that? ron paul – name worthy of a just President

12. MrTitiez

Please nominate Ron Paul GOP!!

13. MrTitiez

Please nominate Ron Paul GOP!!

14. Adrienne Sorensen

In 1863 the 20th Maine was the difference at Gettysburg saving the Union and allowing for the existence of the country we know and live in today (PS I am thankful that the southern states are part of this country still…we would not be the same without you) I believe Maine will be the pivot point in this primary and AGAIN Mainers will save the United States of America!!! I guarantee J Chamberlain would be voting for RP and I can hear him calling on you to make that downhill charge again.

15. alexdak1

16. vic4rp

You are right,if they don’t wake up,we will all be puppets in our own country! Have you seen thoses videos that I posted on this site?

17. vic4rp

I can’t help it,I love Ron Paul Qutoes!

18. vic4rp

I have some Info for everyone,you may already be aware of this,it is terrible!
    1 WATCH,copy,paste = Secret Military Testing on Small US Town
    2 Secret Military Biological Experiments on the US Public (Part 1 of 2)
    3 Secret Military Biological Experiments on the US Public (Part 2 of 2)
    google this article=Presidential Commission: Directed Energy Weapons Used On American Citizens in Tests theintelhubcom/2012/01/28/presidential-commission-direct-energy-weapons-used-on-american-citizens-in-tests/

19. vic4rp

I have some Info for everyone,you may already be aware of this,it is terrible!
    1 WATCH,copy,paste = Secret Military Testing on Small US Town
    2 Secret Military Biological Experiments on the US Public (Part 1 of 2)
    3 Secret Military Biological Experiments on the US Public (Part 2 of 2)

20. ReachDeep1

Of course not. What are you insinuating?

21. redbones01

This quote should be saved for posterity.

22. baydood510

I swear i’m leaving this dump if Ron Paul is not elected. I will not support anyone else!!

23. Philip Kelly

<3 RP. Thank you for curing me of my apathy.

24. bigphildogGA

<3 RP. Thank you for curing me of my apathy.

25. toshzpelta

The weather could never stop us!
    Ron Paul 2012

26. Charles Bingham

You must not have children because that baby is not crying he/she is practicing making sounds that will one day become speech. That baby is a future freedom fighter.

27. cdbingham