Great Ron Paul Speech in Lewiston, Maine

1. He just makes sense. No notes, no teleprompter.....just knows his stuff! No hesitating...he just gives answers and logic. Who would have thought we could find someone like this, IN AMERICA?? I LOVE RON PAUL !!!

2. i fucking love ron paul

3. An Amazing Speech by our boi! TAKE IT TO UM' PRESIDENT PAUL!

4. THE ALTERNATIVES TO PAUL IS A JOKE - AN ABSOLUTE JOKE who votes for romneygingrichsantorumobama I would love to meet these people, cant you just put them in the FEMA camps now? do you get to vote in the FEMA camps?

5. You're just a looting hate monger that sends a politician to plunder his neighbors. If you can't use race to justify yourself, you'll use class. If you can't use class warfare you'll use religion.

Nobody respects you for a reason.

Nothing really matters to you except getting what you perceive as your fair share of another mans labor.

6. fuck the republicans they help the rich and the rich only

7. I had the privilege of attending this speech in person. It was great to be there. The turnout was great. They had to open one of the walls seperating the banquet rooms because there were so many people standing out in the hallway. Dr. Paul has my vote.

8. would vote ron paul just because of his name nonetheless... i mean, newt gingrich? what kind of gooey fish is that? ron paul - name worthy of a just President

9. Please nominate Ron Paul GOP!!

10. Please nominate Ron Paul GOP!!

11. In 1863 the 20th Maine was the difference at Gettysburg saving the Union and allowing for the existence of the country we know and live in today (PS I am thankful that the southern states are part of this country still...we would not be the same without you) I believe Maine will be the pivot point in this primary and AGAIN Mainers will save the United States of America!!! I guarantee J Chamberlain would be voting for RP and I can hear him calling on you to make that downhill charge again.

12. In 1863 the 20th Maine was the difference at Gettysburg saving the Union and allowing for the existence of the country we know and live in today (PS I am thankful that the southern states are part of this country still...we would not be the same without you) I believe Maine will be the pivot point in this primary and AGAIN Mainers will save the United States of America!!! I guarantee J Chamberlain would be voting for RP and I can hear him calling on you to make that downhill charge again.

13. You are right,if they don't wake up,we will all be puppets in our own country! Have you seen thoses videos that I posted on this site?

14. I can't help it,I love Ron Paul Qutoes!

15. I have some Info for everyone,you may already be aware of this,it is terrible!
    1 WATCH,copy,paste = Secret Military Testing on Small US Town
    2 Secret Military Biological Experiments on the US Public (Part 1 of 2)
    3 Secret Military Biological Experiments on the US Public (Part 2 of 2)
    google this article=Presidential Commission: Directed Energy Weapons Used On American Citizens in Tests theintelhubcom/2012/01/28/presidential-commission-direct-energy-weapons-used-on-american-citizens-in-tests/

16. I have some Info for everyone,you may already be aware of this,it is terrible!
    1 WATCH,copy,paste = Secret Military Testing on Small US Town
    2 Secret Military Biological Experiments on the US Public (Part 1 of 2)
    3 Secret Military Biological Experiments on the US Public (Part 2 of 2)

17. Of course not. What are you insinuating?

18. This quote should be saved for posterity.

19. I swear i'm leaving this dump if Ron Paul is not elected. I will not support anyone else!!

20. <3 RP. Thank you for curing me of my apathy.