Ron Paul Campaigns in Maine

1. Poor Virginia voters! Obama went into Virginia with a petition to take away their right to vote and WAS SUCCESSFULL!! They have now CANCELED their primary elections and all 23 delegates HAVE to be PLEDGED DEMOCTATIC!!!! Delegates win elections not the american people. What a disgrace. He took away their right to vote…if he is re-elected imagine how many more of our rights he will take away!!!!!!! Don’t believe me? Look it up. RON PAUL 2012

2. I think those against Ron Paul would agree with this statement. Ron Paul is changing the game! Hands down!

3. my biology teacher today was talkin about politics and said he wanted romney to get the nomination. so after class i told him to do research and stop getting spoonfed by the media… he emailed me back and said, “Wow, I’m sorry. I feel bad i actually supported any one but ron paul at first. I’ll tell all the other teachers about this!”

GET IT OUT TO THE OLDER FOLKS, THEY TEND TO BE MORE DEPENDENT ON MAINSTREAM MEDIA! (parents, teachers, grandparents!)

4. WTF 600 LIKES, AND 300 VIEWS DAMM!!!!

5. I love you dr RON PAUL, from your indonesian FAN, you inspired me. you cures my apathy of the world !! I preach Liberty , sound Money everything you stand for …. I let all my relatives and family know about your message and you !!

6. Please Welcome The Artist Formerly Known as Congressman, President Ron Paul and the Revolution!

7. Ron Paul’s not a prophet, he just sees where the future is going by looking at the past. No other candidate has as much a clear head as he does. I guess I’m as crazy as he is then. The truth IS crazy.

8. Congress just passed Emperor Obama’s $1.2 TRILLION dollar Debt Ceiling hike, which means that by the end of 2012, America will be well over $16 TRILLION dollars in Debt. Better start stockpiling plenty of food, water, and self-protection, cause if Doctor Paul is NOT Elected, America WILL be dragged into another Civil War. The People will finally have had enough.
    Ron Paul as The People’s President!

9. REFUSE TO BE GOVERNED BY ANYONE ELSE THAN RON PAUL!

YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR FREEDOM AND RIGHTS MORE THAN A SIMPLE VOTE.

GET INVOLVED, SPREAD THE MESSAGE, SIT DOWN WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE AND TELL THEM WHAT YOU SUPPORT AND WHY.

MAKE PEOPLE REALIZE THERES MORE TO LIFE THAN WHAT YOU SEE ON TV.
    DON’T BE ONE OF THE MANY THAT WERE RAISED BY TV. RAISE YOUR SELF.
    OPEN YOUR MIND AND EMRACE THE POWER OF HUMANITY.

WE ARE INCREDIBLY INTELLIGENT ADAPTIVE AND CREATIVE BEINGS.

COME BACK!

10. I saw that poll this morning! Don’t believe it …….. It’s on FOX!! who do you think is voting on it. All of the deaf,dumb and blind sheeple who only get their info on stupid FOX or Obama owned CNN.

11. The GOP establishment needs to wake up and the GOP drone voters need to educate themselves. Ron Paul has the establishment by the balls so either join us or die as a party… China is sitting, waiting for our economy to collapse, ready to pounce, and the sheeple need to get involved behind Ron Paul or get the hell out of the way because our Republic needs saving.

12. Why do these boobs just assume Ron Paul is not going to make it and he will endorse one of the morons. I know the whole voting system is rigged but we the people have to do something about it. I have much faith in Dr. Paul and I truly believe he has something up his sleeve!!

13. IMPORTANT: THERE IS A POLL ON FOW NEWS WEBSITE RIGHT NOW FOR WICH GOP CANDIDATE SHOULD DROP OUT NEXT.

RON PAUL IS WRONGFULLY LOSING THIS POLL.

RON PAUL SUPPORTERS PLEASE VOTE AGAINST RICK SANTORUM, ROMNEY, OR GINGRICH!

VOTE SANTORUM OUT NOW~!!

RON PAUL NEEDS OUR SUPPORT IN THIS POLL!

14. I hope he comes to my state of california to more votes

15. Any one think Ron will win how many votes he get in may?

16. Republicans wake up. You have no chance unless Ron Paul is picked. Romney will lose.

17. Do only Ron Paul videos and other possibly censored videos get stuck at 301 Views?

Please tell me it happens to other videos as well, because I’d like to think youtube is not part of the mainstream media..