Ron Paul Campaigns in Maine

1. The Invisible War: New Film Exposes Rape, Sexual Assault Epidemic in U.S. Military : youtube . com/watch?v=IAKiCdD0hkE --- Investigate, prosecute, expel and imprison all perpetrators of sexual assault in the military. Corrupt scum. -- DefundWar . org -- WarCriminalsWatch . org -- What government crooks protect these rapists? Expel them too. Puppets of the oil/automobile/military industry, free yourselves. Stop wasting your money on these crooks.

2. The Invisible War: New Film Exposes Rape, Sexual Assault Epidemic in U.S. Military : youtube . com/watch?v=IAKiCdD0hkE --- Investigate, prosecute, expel and imprison all perpetrators of sexual assault in the military. Corrupt scum. -- DefundWar . org -- WarCriminalsWatch . org -- What government crooks protect these rapists? Expel them too. Puppets of the oil/automobile/military industry, free yourselves. Stop wasting your money on these crooks.

3. 2012 Presidential Election

[ ] Barrack Obama

[✓] Ron Paul
    if Ron Paul doesnt win the election im moving somewhere else outside USA ...he is our only hope :)

4. You shouldn't of wrote "voteRP" because your just embarrassing him..... you clearly don't know anything about china or their history, I have many Chinese friends who are nice to me and such, so thats like saying they will turn on me and try to destroy my country because white and all of them think the same and are evil.....

5. MONEYBOMB!!! FEB 14th NO ONE BUT RON PAUL

6. MONEYBOMB!!! FEB 14th NO ONE BUT RON PAUL

7. feel typo lol

8. feel typo lol

9. The exact way i feal about it bro!!! Vote RON PAUL!

10. The exact way i feal about it bro!!! Vote RON PAUL!

11. Wasnt long ago they were killing there own female babies by the thousands! Thats right KILLING BABIES!!! How do you put anything past a nation like that? I also wouldnt want to believe anyone would ever be that stupid to attack us. Whats the expression oh SHIT HAPPENS Id never truely trust any commy nation if they believed they had the upper hand.
    America has been the envy of the world my entire life. You bet alot would love and dream to see us fall any. voteRP

12. Wasnt long ago they were killing there own female babies by the thousands! Thats right KILLING BABIES!!! How do you put anything past a nation like that? I also wouldnt want to believe anyone would ever be that stupid to attack us. Whats the expression oh SHIT HAPPENS Id never truely trust any commy nation if they believed they had the upper hand.

13. Out west will be his biggest support id say. I think he has huge support here, but is getting black balled by the media. And I dont trust the rigged fake polls here either, Seem really false to the populations true vote. I noticed they removed all the voter fraud vids also on here. Just facts its going on! Worse than the chad episode in florida.
    When gore run for pres. he lost his own state!! It dont make sence that he win a seat for Tn. but not be voted 4 pres? Rigged I believe also!

14. Out west will be his biggest support id say. I think he has huge support here, but is getting black balled by the media. And I dont trust the rigged fake polls here either, Seem really false to the populations true vote. I noticed they removed all the voter fraud vids also on here. Just facts its going on! Worse than the chad episode in florida.

15. That's exactly why they're being touted as the only candidates. Ron Paul could expose Obama's rhetoric for what it is in one debate. The megalomaniacs who own the media are running scared. Knowing there's not enough support for any of the other three, they focus on them and talk about the weakness of the party, but never mention Congressman Paul. We don't need them. We need to work our butts off any way we can imagine to get the word out to the public. Ron Paul!

16. New voter here should I register as republican to vote in the primary so I can vote for Ron Paul? Asking since you are now a conservative libertarian and use to be a Republican. So I'm confused here, lol.

17. New voter here should I register as republican to vote in the primary so I can vote for Ron Paul? Asking since you are now a conservative libertarian and use to be a Republican. So I'm confused here, lol.

18. i dont think he cant win, i think they wont let him win. He's to much of a threat to the establishment. Thats why we all love him. He doesn't hope for change, He Demands it!

19. i dont think he cant win, i think they wont let him win. He's to much of a threat to the establishment. Thats why we all love him. He doesn't hope for change, He Demands it!

20. We may think that treaties made with the UN are powerful-but-according to the Constitution-THE LAW OF THIS COUNTRY-a treaty made outside the bounds of the Constitution is null and void. Let us remember that. KICK THE NWO OUT OF OUR BORDERS-MAKE THE UN BUILDING IN NEW YORK INTO SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE A PRISON FOR CORRUPT POLITICIANS-I know if the bedbugs bite them they will die.