Ron Paul: The High Cost of Education Is Caused by Government Interference

1. You guys do know that Ron Paul is pretty much fucked right?

2. Ron Paul is my hero.

3. Ron Paul is alright. But some people in the system are not.
    Which is why i'm still worried.

4. WHY CAN'T REPUBLICANS SEE THAT RON PAUL IS WHO WE NEED. WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE VOTE FOR ROMNEY. I DON'T FUCKING SEE WHY.

5. Ron isn't running to win, He knows he can't. He is simply spreading ideals to all of us, this is his plan.

6. fuck this athiest fagot ur a dum fuck u make obama look like reagan insted of hitler do u relly want Iran 2 get a nucleer wepon and rule the world ass fuck cunt bich fag gay cock lover

7. He's an honest man, very knowlegable, but very wishy-washy on economic issues, and people are worried about international relations if he were elected.
    No one is gonna save us, only WE can save US.

8. He's talking about NWO. His ways aren't Hostile. They Docile.

9. One detail some of you may have missed was that that statistic only represented the Republican candidates. So yes I can concede that the other republican candidates are pretty terrible, but that doesn't mean they are our only option for 2012. I hear a lot of people tell me that there is no way Obama will be reelected. In my opinion some of them might change their minds after the primaries are over. Once Obama's commercials come on TV people will say Oh Yea! That guy exists! forgot about him..

10. i know i'm gonna get a slew of hatred for saying this but... i watched that support our troops ad and i just have to ask... am i the only one who remembers that we got out of Iraq like a month ago? Barrack Obama is president at the moment in case you have forgotten. I love it when people throw around the term "Obama's War". if any thing "Obama's War" amounts to us getting out of BUSH's War. One more comment if I may, I love that pie chart that shows 80% of the troops donated to Ron Paul...

11. I'm so pissed off. I went to vote but since I'm an independent, they didn't let me vote GOP. I tried guys.

12. I strongly support Ron Paul's political platform. Our country needs Ron Paul who is willing to face the crises we are in!

13. Missouri Primary is Feb 7th. I just got my voters card. Get in the Vote

14. Everything I've heard about this guy makes me want to vote for him.

15. A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities. Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto. Thomas Jefferson Ron Paul 2012 Ron Paul 2012 Ron Paul 2012 Ron Paul 2012 Ron Paul 20

16. p.s. The media keep distorting the truth!

17. GE? HA fucking suck my nuts you old fucking loser. With your sexy paid whore wife lol.

18. ((im paper bag BROWN)) and i support Ron Paul...i still got time to switch parties in Nebraska??? anybody know

19. RON PAUL 2012!

20. To See Y Ron Is Still In The Race DONT GIV UP HOPE /watch?v=nwL5pVZj8SE
    Also
    The 3 Parts Of Zeitgeist Are A Must Watch For Anyone Specially #2 since it explains the Federal Reserve

Knowledge Is Power