67 responses to “Ron Paul on CNN State of the Union”

1. Patrick Kennedy

History is repeating; author Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn warns Americans with his non-fiction, written work: “the Gulag Archipelago.” Protect the Bill of Rights and the 22nd amendment. Our Constitutional rights are being corrupted by extreme, “Closet socialists” who have a “progressive” agenda that tramples upon established procedure and the Bill of Rights. Beware the United Nations, a wolf in sheeps’ clothing.

2. xbox 360 60gb hard drive

Discovered your content extremely exciting without a doubt. I seriously enjoyed studying it and you make fairly some very good factors. I will bookmark this web site for that foreseeable future! Relly wonderful report.

3. xbox 360 rechargeable battery pack

Uncovered your short article quite intriguing in fact. I truly loved looking at it and you make quite some great details. I am going to bookmark this web site for the long run! Relly good post.

4. Sale RV

I will right away clutch your rss as I can’t find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

5. saeed aghaei

i think so too :)

6. sharkfish1981

i think so too :)

7. Firehorse40

Some men don’t have a price.

8. historypoliticsbb

Just responding to your comments:

Bin Laden says he wasn’t behind attacks, 16th September 2001, CNN

articles.cnn.co m/2001-09-16/us/inv.binladen.d­enial_1_bin-laden-taliban-supr­eme-leader-mullah-mohammed-oma­r?_s=PM:US

You ought to complain to CNN then.

9. Zac6230

are you still talking to me wow!, no Im good thanks I don’t enjoy fiction that much

10. historypoliticsbb

So… have you read it? It will surprise you. Why wouldn’t you want to read it?

11. Zac6230

oh boo hoo hoo. I have things to do, i didn’t even know you still cared I lost interest long time ago

12. historypoliticsbb

Another ad hominem. Apparently my points are invalid because I’m on youtube. Not because you can actually disprove my facts.

Have you read the CNN Bin Laden article yet? Or are CNN conspiracy theorists too?

13. Zac6230

No I just don’t care, especially with a You tube idiot

14. historypoliticsbb

You haven’t challenged any of my points. Because you can’t.

15. Zac6230

I totally understand now …. ( that you’re trolling)

16. historypoliticsbb

And you think that Bin Laden made NORAD stand down from a cave in Afghanistan.

BTW do you have any evidence that Bin Laden was involved in 9/11? The FBI didn’t. Cheney said he didn’t. Bin Laden denied it:

Bin Laden says he wasn’t behind attacks, 16th September 2001, CNN

articles.cnn.co m/2001-09-16/us/inv.binladen.denial_1_bin-laden-taliban-supreme-leader-mullah-mohammed-omar?_s=PM:US

17. Zac6230

lots, anyways, go back to your tinfoil hat wearing delusions.Im sure you think 911 was an inside job too right? and bin laden is alive!

18. historypoliticsbb

You think LHO killed Kennedy? You agree with the Warren Comission? Almost no one who researches it believes it is still credible.

Kennedy sacked CIA chief Alan Dulles. And who sat on that comission? Alan Dulles. I saw them counting votes live on CNN and it was 2/3rds Ron Paul.

Tell me, how many Mitt Romney bumper stickers/posters/t-shirts/supporters have you seen?

19. Zac6230

spoken like a true conspiracy their nut job!

20. 0Maloy1

Well, if the other Republican candidates win, Asia is going to have the largest middle class in the world, so i’d consider finding a living there if things don’t work out

21. classicmovielover2

Ron Paul 2012

22. automother1992

i told my hubby i would like to leave also like to a country who don’t kiss ass of the elite or U.N

23. Martin Whitman

A man who believes helping the poor is a bad thing is hardly a prophet. The actual prophets had scathing things to say about greed.

24. martinw1200

25. charles43110

POLLS say he can. Secret MEDIA lies about? 46 states = 98% of DELEGATE counts & only 2 running BALLOT QUALIFIED in all 46? = RON PAUL & MITT. He has always had a plan, Other 2 times he was not really running, He is NOT running for re-election. 2012 RP is 100% all in RUNNING! This is a delegate count race. NEWTS already finished. Put your money on the BIKE RACER from TX. VOTE YOUR CHOICE. if needed go to Election BD & register GOP to vote = Dr PAUL …pass this on

26. quicklady

its a shame that no one is paying attention to this prophet

27. ArtieLangeXM

Y are all the ron paul videos from pauls campaign… Little bit of propaganda going on here….

28. LikaPyramid