Ron Paul on CNN State of the Union

1. I will right away clutch your rss as I can't find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

2. i think so too :)

3. i think so too :)

4. Some men don't have a price.

5. Just responding to your comments:

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks, 16th September 2001, CNN

articles.cnn.co m/2001-09-16/us/inv.binladen.d­enial_1_bin-laden-taliban-supr­eme-leader-mullah-mohammed-oma­r?_s=PM:US

You ought to complain to CNN then.

6. are you still talking to me wow!, no Im good thanks I don't enjoy fiction that much

7. So... have you read it? It will surprise you. Why wouldn't you want to read it?

8. oh boo hoo hoo. I have things to do, i didn't even know you still cared I lost interest long time ago

9. Another ad hominem. Apparently my points are invalid because I'm on youtube. Not because you can actually disprove my facts.

Have you read the CNN Bin Laden article yet? Or are CNN conspiracy theorists too?

10. No I just don't care, especially with a You tube idiot

11. You haven't challenged any of my points. Because you can't.

12. I totally understand now .... ( that you're trolling)

13. And you think that Bin Laden made NORAD stand down from a cave in Afghanistan.

BTW do you have any evidence that Bin Laden was involved in 9/11? The FBI didn't. Cheney said he didn't. Bin Laden denied it:

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks, 16th September 2001, CNN

articles.cnn.co m/2001-09-16/us/inv.binladen.denial_1_bin-laden-taliban-supreme-leader-mullah-mohammed-omar?_s=PM:US

14. lots, anyways, go back to your tinfoil hat wearing delusions.Im sure you think 911 was an inside job too right? and bin laden is alive!

15. You think LHO killed Kennedy? You agree with the Warren Comission? Almost no one who researches it believes it is still credible.

Kennedy sacked CIA chief Alan Dulles. And who sat on that comission? Alan Dulles. I saw them counting votes live on CNN and it was 2/3rds Ron Paul.

Tell me, how many Mitt Romney bumper stickers/posters/t-shirts/supporters have you seen?

16. spoken like a true conspiracy their nut job!

17. Well, if the other Republican candidates win, Asia is going to have the largest middle class in the world, so i'd consider finding a living there if things don't work out

18. Ron Paul 2012

19. i told my hubby i would like to leave also like to a country who don't kiss ass of the elite or U.N

20. A man who believes helping the poor is a bad thing is hardly a prophet. The actual prophets had scathing things to say about greed.