40 responses to “Ron Paul at Colorado State University”

1. GDuff123

primaries*

2. GDuff123

Ron Paul for president. I hope he gets into the promaries, cuz i wont be old enough to vote until the general election.

3. GDuff123

4. islamconstitution

“On USAID and President Ron Paul” see it from my channel because i got in video and pictures proff that he is 1000% right about foreign aid striaght from egypt..

spread and thanx..

ronpaul2012

5. Jimalax11

If we could somehow start a site and get it popularized where everyone who voted for ron paul could submit so we could get a rough idea of how many votes there are for him. YOU KNOW, JUST TO MAKE SURE…

6. ben houle

Paul should start to get mad and speek a litle louder

7. mariel1354

Paul should start to get mad and speek a litle louder

8. rctube1958

Ron Paul needs to get in front of seniors and those over 35 and make his pitch… and he needs to get mad dog mean.

9. MrTwe3k

in some states however you have to be registered as a voter for X amount of time, like here in utah. so I would recommend you change it early which is way easy now with the internet. for me I went to “vote.utah.gov” it asked for my house number and drivers liscense number. I typed it in hit next changed my status from Democrat to republican and hit save. Done and done, didn’t even need to waste 5 minutes.

10. Eric Metts

Go to my channel and check out my Ron Paul video
    See why this man should be president!

11. Walt Metts

Go to my channel and check out my Ron Paul video
    See why this man should be president!

12. tubeviewerX20

I used to love congressman Tom Tancredo- and then he endorses Rick Santorum? WTF?

13. jlenle

In Ohio, you simply go to the Primary Election on March 6 and if you are a Dem, you simply state you are changing your Party affiliation and get the Rep ballot. I know because I will be doing just that. Call your Election boards to find out what to do in your state.

14. John Eilerman

15. Spjungen

Doesn’t matter how much you vote for Ron Paul folks, the system is rigged, there’s no escaping it. Which is why the establishment is not going to be defeated in the voting booths but in the streets, with baseball bats, crobars, molotov cocktails and a burning revolutionary spirit in free people yearning to be set free and to unshackle the chains of tyranny.
    History his proven the results time and time again…I think you can guess who wins.

16. SantanderAurora

Ron Paul is going to restore America!!

17. joeman2003

All the youtube comments, thumbs up, and viral videos in the world is not going to get him elected! We need him to win the primary. Please google how to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries!!!

18. MrMaginl

When asked what his greatest accomplishment had been during his two terms as President, Andrew Jackson replied “I killed the Bank.” He was talking about the “Second Bank of the United States”

19. deathguitrst

if JFK was alive today, he’d vote for Ron Paul

20. drewblue42

We should get this quote to Ron. It will help him out.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. by Benjamin Franklin

21. Stormweaver23

Rick Santorum watched this video….explains the one dislike.

22. Stormweaver23

Rick Santorum watched this video….explains the one dislike.

23. NyCJT62

Ron Paul!! 5th President to have his face carved into Mt. Rushmore!!

24. VictorR8DR

I have just been challed to get 100 likes for RON PAUL.
    THEY SAID THEY WILL VOTE RON PAUL IF I DO SO.
    HELP ME OUT VOTE RON PAUL!

25. LindaG

Dr. Paul, thank you so much for coming to our part of the world! I hope you will consider a longer stay next time.

26. rjs8438

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
    -Benjamin Franklin

27. supersticky87

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!

28. silversurfer8016

wake up america!!!!! VOTE RON PAUL 2012!!!!!

29. RoonGang09

America has no room to talk about how to run a country and nation build.

30. GovernMentalFreedom

Lets hope the young can educate the conditioned elders

31. RooftopNewsDotCom

Paul’s currently at a 7.8% chance of winning Colorado according to the bettors at Intrade.

32. jerry1940272

When the country implodes, it will be too late to say “I should have voted for Ron Paul”. Americans, there is only one real choice you have and it’s Ron Paul.

33. TheButtonMasherz

We need a Limited Tax Amendment! NOW! Taxes keep coming to the corrupt politicians so if we limit taxes in an amendment then we won’t need to worry to much about other administrations trying to tax us. A flat tax amendment will help solve this.

34. taxirock90

Ron Paul is a man to trust. Come on America : wake up and vote for Ron Paul.

35. ko Hlawin

Long live my Messiah Paul.
    I just threw away my political science degree and took the red pill. Now, I see everything the way they are crystal-clearly.
    From now on, I’ll carry his flag with his spirit until death. I think it’s worth it.
    Don’t you think?
    By the way, I am an Asian man, and 55 years old.

Long live Dr. Paul