Ron Paul at Colorado State University

1. GET OUT THERE AND VOTE!

2. RON PAUL 2012!

3. I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.
    Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Archibald Stuart, December 23, 1791

4. Ron Paul supporters should watch the counting of votes in every caucus. Iowa results seem questionable.

5. Ron Paul supporters should watch the counting of votes in every caucus. Iowa results seem questionable.

6. primaries*

7. Ron Paul for president. I hope he gets into the promaries, cuz i wont be old enough to vote until the general election.

8. Ron Paul for president. I hope he gets into the promaries, cuz i wont be old enough to vote until the general election.

9. "On USAID and President Ron Paul" see it from my channel because i got in video and pictures proff that he is 1000% right about foreign aid striaght from egypt..

spread and thanx..

ronpaul2012

10. If we could somehow start a site and get it popularized where everyone who voted for ron paul could submit so we could get a rough idea of how many votes there are for him. YOU KNOW, JUST TO MAKE SURE...

11. Paul should start to get mad and speek a litle louder

12. Paul should start to get mad and speek a litle louder

13. Ron Paul needs to get in front of seniors and those over 35 and make his pitch... and he needs to get mad dog mean.

14. in some states however you have to be registered as a voter for X amount of time, like here in utah. so I would recommend you change it early which is way easy now with the internet. for me I went to "vote.utah.gov" it asked for my house number and drivers liscense number. I typed it in hit next changed my status from Democrat to republican and hit save. Done and done, didn't even need to waste 5 minutes.

15. Go to my channel and check out my Ron Paul video
    See why this man should be president!

16. Go to my channel and check out my Ron Paul video
    See why this man should be president!

17. I used to love congressman Tom Tancredo- and then he endorses Rick Santorum? WTF?

18. In Ohio, you simply go to the Primary Election on March 6 and if you are a Dem, you simply state you are changing your Party affiliation and get the Rep ballot. I know because I will be doing just that. Call your Election boards to find out what to do in your state.

19. In Ohio, you simply go to the Primary Election on March 6 and if you are a Dem, you simply state you are changing your Party affiliation and get the Rep ballot. I know because I will be doing just that. Call your Election boards to find out what to do in your state.

20. Doesn't matter how much you vote for Ron Paul folks, the system is rigged, there's no escaping it. Which is why the establishment is not going to be defeated in the voting booths but in the streets, with baseball bats, crobars, molotov cocktails and a burning revolutionary spirit in free people yearning to be set free and to unshackle the chains of tyranny.
    History his proven the results time and time again...I think you can guess who wins.