Ron Paul Campaigns in Colorado

1. Excellent post! I?m just starting out in community management/marketing media and trying to learn how to do it effectively - resources like this write-up are extremely useful. As our company is based inside the US, it?s all a bit new to us. The example above is something that I worry about as effectively, how to show your personal genuine enthusiasm and share the fact that your product is beneficial in that case

2. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

3. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent idea.

4. Really good article - I'm planning on a similar article that we will likely still write, but at a slightly different angle. Many thanks sharing this together with your readersObviously plenty of others appreciate it too!

5. WOW !! Cheers Colorado !

6. hell yeah I,m in this video

7. Looks like almost every single person who supported RP in caucuses showed up to the rally. Why am I struggling to believe the official caucus results despite wanting to believe them?

8. URGENT: WE NEED HELP as a vote monitor......taking a picture of the signed final tally sheet and post to our page. NEED them for the Caucus State (CO, MN, ME), where the ballots are hand counted (after the polls close). Watch Ron Paul encouraging citizens to watch the vote'. youtube/3v7dpq4bR6s. Then go to WatchTheVote2012 Facebook main page to join. THANK YOU

9. Love the background song!

I get knocked down

But I get up again

No you're never going to keep me down!

10. VOTE! Take someone with you and see to it that they vote, too!

11. you know for all the people online who screem paul he has not won anything yet.

• He has already won! He has won enough respect for you to post your ignorant comment,.... And if anything, he has won a million hearts worldwide including mine. open your heart and give him a chance, you damn JEW!!!

12. Look up your local county GOP website and find out where your Caucuses are and vote for Ron Paul and become a precinct captain and a delegate!

Lets not let this opportunity pass us by! Lets take our country back!!!

RonPaul2012 . com