495 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

495 responses to “Ron Paul after Florida Primary: I’m the Only Candidate Who Wants to Cut Spending”

1. Otzmatron

Trolls, do you realize what’s at stake here? Do you understand that you are supporting a WWE nonsensical farce? The value of the dollar is diluting every day. 16 TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT. This not about Hulk Hogan vs. The Undertaker, this concerns EVERYONE.

1. JKrieger1965

I’ll bet a 1,000 to Dr. Paul that all these “Internet Tough Guys” or “Inbred Neanderthals” will be absent on these boards after Maine, Colorado and Nevada hold their primaries.

2. Otzmatron

Hey old folks? Voted Romney? A terrible mistake. Your social security will be annihilated, your saving accounts will vanish, and expect a war with Iran, and see young people who you care about harmed and amputated. Old people, listen to the voice of the youth, remember how you were young and sought independence.

1. Richard Davis

I got drafted to Vietnam straight out of high school. I will give you young people some sound advice. If we get into it with Iran and a full blown war in the Middle East and you get drafted tell the government to stick it. You may go to jail but trust me you will be one heck of a lot better off in the end.

3. stankyj

Dr. Rockstar 2012

4. goldcurrent1

The 65+ voting demographic has their heads up their collective ass. They’ve already got 1 foot in the grave and couldn’t give a shit if we get more wars with status-quo candidates. Just sitting in front of their idiot boxes, soaking up their daily programming.

1. Richard Davis

Let me tell you something hot shot. I am 66 years old. I am voting for Ron Paul and no one else. So how do you add me into your equation? If any one has their head up their rear end it is you. I served in Vietnam, do you think I want more wars? Boy and I say boy, I have been there. Do you honestly think you are going to win over any senior citizen with your approach? You do not have the right to judge every senior citizen the way you do. We have forgot more than you will probably ever know. It is people like you that mess Ron Paul up. You really need to think before you open your mouth. People come on here and see a lame brain comment like you just posted and they stick a fork into RP.

5. TrippingTheTube

65 or older Ron Paul 3%

1. Richard Davis

Every veteran I know is voting for RP. You people would do good to just lay off the seniors. You may not get them but there is one thing for sure and that is, if you start this bashing the seniors, you will end up with none of them. So be smart and use your head for a chance.

6. tturcato

Love you Dr. Paul!

7. tturcato

Love you Dr. Paul!

8. morphixaction

Florida will now be known as THE PENIS OF AMERICA!!!, you should have voted Ron Paul Florida o.O

9. maxellmusic

People want to hear cutting TAXES!! People want to cut WASTEFUL spending; they know there is necessary spending by the government and they don’t want to just cut spending to cut spending. They want WASTEFUL spending cut!

Dr. Paul needs a good campaign manager, that’s for sure. The message needs a bit of fine tuning. Voters are savvy and you got to really get that message just right.

10. davitodude

Let’s not forget that the people who are pulling for Ron Paul are all young. We will be here the next 10, 20, 30, 40+ years voting for freedom and liberty. Win or lose we still have the U.S. constitution on the line and I’m not about to let the Supreme court judges dictate law of the land to me.

11. BlueSardex

Ron Paul will still be my president even if he doesn’t win!
    I’m tired of Goverment favoring the Big Corprations instead of the people!

12. XxBaTtLeToThEdEaThxX

Im tired of this. Why does America want more war, increased spending, and less freedoms? Ive seen so much idiocy in my life! I feel disgusted right now I just want to puke. Psshh lets go to war more, kill more innocent people lose more of our troops start world war 3 shoot nuclear weapons! lets keep losing our liberties cause if we dont the terrorists will get us! if we dont spend more money we will just have more money left in the economy and who wants that we need to spend! Im disgusted!

13. unhealthycarrot

We will override the rigged votes, gain so much momentum that it will be almost impossible for them to stop us! RON PAUL REVOLUTION

14. svettsprekk

7% haha it just show that Ron Paul suppoters are ppl who believe in ufo aliens and conspiracy ! big on the web ! but small in the real life !

1. JKrieger1965

I’m sorry am I missing something? Ufo’s? Conspiracies?

You seem to be the one acting “big on the web” as you come to Dr. Paul’s site and begin to insult everyone’s intelligence by sloppily mashing them all together. You clearly ignore facts and your touch on reality is frighteningly off,

I understand why people such as yourself hate Ron Paul. Either, you have a dog in this fight (Israeli) or your mentally unhealthy, either way someone such as yourself is a dangerous individual when given the power to vote or to make decisions over anyone…

You can’t fool me, I’m a psychologist. Well, that’s enough. I’m not your Doctor, nor are my services cheap or free.

Regards,

Dr.K

15. MrTitiez

I am a US citizen and I believe Ron Paul can win. He’s the only candidate that is willing to cut spending and balance the budget! Please people, tell everyone you know. The message of freedom and the constitution is powerful. Let’s restore our nation to it’s greatness! RP2012!

16. pseudoprodigy

Point and laugh children at man’s only salvation. Ha! Ha! Yes, Satan’s plan is working perfectly!

17. MrTitiez

Please nominate Ron Paul. We are drowning in debt.
    We need to cut spending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. leedonahue88

if only the like bar on youtube was a vote for DR. Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. gears5336

Fuck Mitt Romney

20. trudginon

Fear not, the tree of liberty has been revived and is blossoming!

21. IsabellaVisconti911

Rep. Paul doesn’t have corporations, multi-billionaires, Council on foreign relations, etc, behind him.
    The People must support him.

22. TorontoLibertarian

If Ron Paul had the wealth of Mitt Romney, he’d definitely be unstoppable.

23. svettsprekk

looks like paul got the smallest penis ! damn Romney got a large one !

1. JKrieger1965

Degenerate Scum.

You need to grow up or at least go drink a few gallons of tap water quick…

2. Richard Davis

If you people want to see what is wrong with this country then take a look at this comment. This is your future. This person is completely void of any intelligence what-so-ever. People like this should not be allowed to vote period.

24. emosashiru

oh tv, you fuckin piece of shit
    if only internet would exist..

1. Richard Davis

No wounder RP has such a hard time. Let me ask you something. If you had young children would you like for them to hear your filthy mouth. I don’t like to hear your filthy mouth and I am 66 years old. RP would be better off without you.

25. iTellYouNoLie

What if republicans woke up? watch?v=kG24ptUFF2E

Ron Paul: Ending business as usual watch?v=9uhdmrEbBAQ

Ron Paul is winning already watch?v=ld4Rz42RJ00

Ron Paul: I Rise watch?v=NaYvN58WZh8

Ron Paul No End In Sight watch?v=ogkyNTSlBDw

Ron Paul The Preservation of Liberty watch?v=U4jXKd5Rr6c

Please watch, rate, favorite, share, and comment, also subscribe, more movies coming soon…

thumbs this up if you like them

26. ju88ff

He didn’t just lose he got DESTROYED. Oh man, the founding fathers must be laughing at how stupid Paultards are.

1. JKrieger1965

Cool debate bro. Your much intelligent-er-er.

27. tradingbarracuda

Google this: Country-club GOP establishment lays down the law to Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, the Tea Party and the conservative movement

“To the conservative movement: they get you, in fact. They know you hunger for power, and you will accept actions from Republicans you would loathe and despise and even hate from liberal Democrats because in the end, you want your seat at the table of power.”

28. LXXITobinator

Fuck yeah! Ron Paul, tell them motherfuckers whats up!

1. Richard Davis

I do not know who is running this site but this kind of talk needs to end. I am leaving and will not be back. This kind of talk does RP a world of harm.

29. TheBeautifulAmina

RON PAUL SAVES US ALL!! RON PAUL 2012!

30. MFINN23

How the hell did he come in last with latinos? People are fucking retarded. Yeah vote for people who see you as lesser human beings.

31. MrDeathSmiles

There are many old and dumbed down voters in Florida. Too many years of MSM and not enough personal research on the internet.

1. WillardRomneyBarrySoetoroNewtGetrichPrickSantorum

Too many Jews too… 99% of them (Hate) anything and anyone that isn’t part of their plans…

32. greenback001

My kids sacrificed their allowance for the month so they can contribute to the Feb 14 Money Bomb.

33. aTrueMartialArtist

they cheated in florida too

34. audiowiz

Ron Paul or NONE AT ALL.

35. hanyangwe

I JUST CUT MY LAST $10,000 CHECK FOR THE PAUL CAMPAIGN VIA REVOLUTION PAC! I WILL GET MY PARTNER TO DROP $100,000 ON THE FEBRUARY 14TH MONEY BOMB!!!!! I’M ALL IN BABY!!!!

1. WillardRomneyBarrySoetoroNewtGetrichPrickSantorum

Thank you Sir, you are truly a Gentleman and a Scholar.

If I had anything I would certainly donate but unfortunately I have lost my job and back living with my parents. I’m trying to convince them to vote for Ron, we’ll see as they seem to be warming up a bit to voting for a Republican. No worries, they didn’t vote last election so they aren’t to blame for the Obama… Ha, Cheers.

1 2 3 14