Ron Paul after Florida Primary: I’m the Only Candidate Who Wants to Cut Spending

1. Ron Paul: Visionary. Brave. Against the grain.

Of all the candidates for president, who was the only one that opposed MLK Day (or as he called it, "Hate Whitey Day")? Ron Paul. Who is the only candidate who had the courage to publish newsletters telling it how it is in the inner city? That's right. Ron Paul.

Face it, guys. Either Ron Paul is a blatant racist or he can't even manage the things that are published in his fucking newsletter. How do you think he'll handle the presidency?

2. Remember how often the voting machines switch votes away from RP.
    The people will never get to choose their president until the people use their 2nd amendment right on the voting machines.

3. Ron Paul = Raw Milk! Woooo! Let's arrest terrorists instead of killing them! Release the info on alien beings in cahoots with the government!

4. i'm canadian but i think that ron paul is the only us politician that sounds like a legit leader. it sucks how most people can't see that when they vote. -_-

5. I will not vote for any other in the election if Ron Paul does not win it......I will write RON PAUL in the Independent......Ron Paul 2012...if you really care about this country and where it is going to end up with all these other Rep....lying talking out of both sides of their mouths

6. He is the only canidate that gets good publicity

7. RON PAUL 2012!!!

8. I'm scared the sheep will allow this country to be destroyed...regardless I'm voting RON PAUL ALL THE WAY!! IN 2008 AND 2012!!!

9. OBAMA 2012!!!

• Based on what ? Are you aware of who and what Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are ? Not surprised if you are not. Republicans did it huh? Handed obama a bad situation right ? Do some research. obama supported that and even was the lawyer who enforced those companies to give those loans or be fined. Hope you wake up and stop voting with emotion and base it not on words but, actions. I`m sorry for you. I would not go to obamas site and post Ron Paul 2012. But, that just shows how ignorant and blind his supporters are.

10. You guys want to know something sad. I talked to Mexicans at work and they like Ron Paul. Mexicans care more about this country than most Americans it seems.We are a trash nation. Ron Paul supporters are the last true Americans left trying to stop WW3 and making America great again. I'm ashamed to have those people live in our country

11. You guys want to know something sad. I talked to Mexicans at work and they like Ron Paul. Mexicans care more about this country than most Americans it seems.We are a trash nation. Ron Paul supporters are the last true Americans left trying to stop WW3 and making America great again. I'm ashamed to have those people live in our country

12. DON'T BELIEVE the phony polls that TV news and the internet sites are circulating. They are LYING about Ron Paul's delegate count and his position in polls.

13. DON'T BELIEVE the phony polls that TV news and the internet sites are circulating. They are LYING about Ron Paul's delegate count and his position in polls.

• Why hasn`t he won the states he`s been in ? What is going on ? If we could get him running against obama it would be a landslide. Not, to mention the best thing for our country. It isn`t even about party any more. Our nation is circling the drain. He is the only way to put a cork in that sucker.

14. Why only 7%, When most people on the internet support him..???

• Because the media is against Ron Paul. They still are behind obama for God`s sake. He is being treated like the invisible man compared to the others.

15. Hes right on the ball you know for people listening.

16. Ron Paul 2012!
    Watch, and "LIKE" every Ron Paul video you can, as it will help! Take it as your duty to promote him if you want this to happen.

17. I'm Nevadan, Ron Paul has the support of me and EVERYONE I know (Yes, I asked all my friends, ALL of them). If he gets 7% again it's rigged. COME ON NEVADA DON'T SCREW THIS UP!

18. I'm ashamed to live in Florida and I'm shocked at anyone that votes for snake in the grass Mitt Romney. My finical investments are towards the economy falling apart on this insane suicide path our Govt has put us on, so go ahead America vote for these sheep bought candidates that's only interest are for the 1%. You're going to make me rich LoL...

19. RON PAUL our next AMERICAN President!

20. LETS GO NEVADA!!!