Ron Paul’s Speech after Florida Primary: ‘We’ve Only Gotten Started’

590 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

590 responses to “Ron Paul’s Speech after Florida Primary: ‘We’ve Only Gotten Started’”

1. SportingABoner

All you republicunts wont support our president Obama because your all racist butt f@ckers just like your quack docter is.

2. Minimoz97

Why in the actual fuck is Ron Paul not winning all of these? How come he is coming fourth despite the fact he has the largest online fan base of any of the candidates? What is wrong with these people?

3. Pen1sBreath69

Ron Paul is an old fart and is stupid. All his supporters are idiots.

$4MoreYears $4MoreYears ! ! ! ! ! :D

4. shadzrob123

People..please wake up, please keep spreading the message! I cant even begin to think of the people who are voting for Newt & Romney. Its scary to believe that people actually vote for people who are pro fed and who want another war. I mean jesus America…are you not fed up of wars?! I love America…love the people and have sooo many good friends there…but my government (uk) and the us government have been killion millions of innocent people! Believe to be free and it will come!!!

5. jlc19702

Even Romney didn’t get this type of reaction with his own people.

6. jsebastianfilms

I don’t see Mitt & Newt get crowds like this. I smell something fishy with those 2. The establishment wished Paul would go away. It is my wish and hope that Paul surprises everyone they have acknowledge us.

7. Scottienes

i hope he becomes elected. the only chance America has left. :/

8. KyuuMayCry

Just looking at the numbers breaks my heart. I guess American want wars, always and forever.

9. willduncan94

<3 you doctor paul

10. th3giv3r

I haven’t given up yet, but it’s hard not to get disheartened watching some of these primary results… Dr. Paul’s diligence and determination is what keeps me going.

11. MrSammersELsoho

why does american broudcasting have that shitty look to it all the time

12. Walter Dow

I am 68 years old and voted early here in Florida (Lake Wales) for Dr Paul. I cannot understand why people in my age bracket can be lied to by the MSM and the neo cons so easily. But then again …. everytime I have left this state I had a dread of returning. In truth there is no place in the US that is safe or intelligent these days. And people go around repeating what they have been brain washed with believing the BS to be truth.

Ron Paul 2012 or NOBODY

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

13. cammingchevy

Florida people are dumb as fuck if those numbers are true

14. huhwhatnevermind

i say all the politicians that voted for the wars they should go through weapons training and they send themselves over there vote ron paul please if not for our troops for yourself but for our country and our preservation

15. Orthanc98

These numbers are complete bull shit.

16. Orthanc98

These numbers are complete bull shit.

17. BigHayes7771

paper ballots paper ballots paper ballots paper ballots paper ballots demand them and get rid of.electronic voting its so much easier to fraud wake up people!

18. nihilistsneedhugstoo

You guys should seriously consider cutting Florida adrift and letting it float towards Cuba, your country would be better off without it.

19. PerfectFart77

I’m a Socialist or Marxist Communist and I’m proud of it. I’m giving Obama another 4 years, I don’t like your unequal Constitution that hinders our progress as human beings. Equal opportunity for everyone ! Legalize Marijuana !

See my fellow Obamanites at Occupy Wallstreet ! Keep the Change Movement going strong !

1. Pen1sBreath69

C U at occupy dude maybe ill smoke 1 with u :)

1. Pen1sBreath69

o an ron paul sucks the big one :D

20. sirshaneyboy

… We now realise that “left” or “right” means nothing when both factions are financed & controlled by large corporate interests. Elections mean nothing when Goldman Sachs, Halliburton, Monsanto, BP et al always get their people into power.
    Ron Paul is changing all that.
    It’s not just the man, who has tirelessly campaigned for liberty & economic sanity for decades…
    It’s the movement mobilising behind these ideas.
    It’s the young foot-soldiers committed to real change.

Peace ;-)

21. jwmarco21

Romney said he supports the NDAA wtf else is there to decide people!!!!!!!!! wake up!!!! FOOLs in Florida my home state!!

22. HipHopShouldDie

Can’t wait till you get to Missouri. If you were to ask 100 strangers who they are voting for, 95/100 will say Ron Paul..

23. masonhales

those 700,000 people that voted for Romney want to live in a police state. Those 100,000 people who voted for Ron Paul will start a revolution not to live in one.

24. lyss7789

He really needs to become president :/ , I hope he wins !! RP 2012

25. silecune

The girl behind him cannot seem to control her mouth

26. Sintarus58

I prefer poll from internet, and many times RP is winner from his voice to people outmatch them completly. Not from this ridiculous poll straw that very starter is being set up by media, we know it, and yet media prefer to follow this tamper vote. Change the news and look to the message that he has spread to us to what media are trying to cover up. And i count people voice and RP outstanding all.

27. ilindah

this is great. he is sounding clear and focused. the last few speeches he sounded tired the poor man. tired of all the bullshit.

28. John

The Voting system is such a fraud. 32 states require no photo ID.

Link: http://www.ncsl.org/legislatures-elections/elections-campaigns/voter-id-state-requirements.aspx

1. Liberty

That’s how both parties will steal the election votes.

1. Iowa 8 precincts missing ballots in primarily university Ron Paul precincts. Ron started out with 8 delegates and now according the media he has only four delegates. He should of won. He was polling 4% points higher than any other candidate.

2. N.H. and South Carolina had dead people voting.

3. The Diebold software is manipulated. And, this year unprecedented rule changes in each state.

29. marcianito88

and even if Dr Paul doesn’t win, the message is winning, more people than ever is waking up, and we all have to spread the message that’s the best way we can help.

30. marcianito88

ron paul you are the winner!

31. TomsFriendKake

I got into it the other day with an old school GOPer. He asked who I liked better, Mitt or Obama, and I replied neither, if Paul doesn’t tun 3rd party, then I am voting for Gary Johnson. He replied “then you going to give Obama another 4 years.” I said “so” and he said, well do you want more Obama” I said no, to which he said, “then get over Paul losing, and vote for Mitt.” I said, no I can’t do it, I’ll vote for Johnson, to which he replied, “It’s people like you that will ensure Obama’s win.”

32. TheOriginalLilBitt

why is it 7% like maddog326 says, the crowd doesnt sound like 7%. sounds like 100%. <3

33. maddog326

That crowd doesn’t sound like 7%

34. TicoNicaX4

All of you living in caucus states better go and vote for Dr. Paul!!! I unfortunately live in Florida, so there goes my vote.

35. RobertEdwardDudzic

Roses are red, violets are blue
    If you don’t support Ron Paul