Ron Paul’s Speech after Florida Primary: ‘We’ve Only Gotten Started’

590 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

590 responses to “Ron Paul’s Speech after Florida Primary: ‘We’ve Only Gotten Started’”

1. Imrahildedol

I’m French, and I’d hope to have someone like him to vote for in march 2012

2. Imrahildedol

I’m French, and I’d hope to have someone like him to vote for in march 2012

3. MediaLieBomb

Ha, MSM’s pushing all this racist bullshit against Ron Paul as of today. Saying he was involved in a plot to overthrow the Dominican Republic and make it a Nazi safe haven. . .

I just looked and even the idiots on Stormfront are laughing about all this garbage.

Can it get anymore bizarre?

Are they for real? LoL

Who is the Conspiracy theorists and twoofers, crazy loons now?

Here’s a quote from one of the Establishment’s and the Mainstream Media’s Idols. As, they seem to be following orders well.

“Great liars are also great magicians.” – Adolf Hitler

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.” – Adolf Hitler

“It is not truth that matters, but victory.” – Adolf Hitler

1. MediaLieBomb

Ron Paul Newsletters Debunked, Real Author James B. Powell and how all candidates have been called racist and how it is the most underhand tactic to discredit opposition.

That’s interesting that they keep pushing this, Ron’s history of his actions wouldn’t even make sense if he “were a racist” which he’s not.

Funny that Dr. Paul has lifelong Jewish friends yet no one ever asks them how they feel about them.

You better be afraid, be afraid of the ones who are pointing out Racism where there is none to further their own advancement.

4. Will

Love the doctor, but unfortunately if he ends up 4th again tomorrow then his campaign is done.

5. VivaldiEXM

This has to be one of the best speeches of Dr Paul!!

6. 1BlubeTube

What doesn’t make any sense?

7. BasicInsB4LvingEarth

Does anyone else think that Ron Paul has been planning on maybe courting Romney in some way or another… I know it seems like a stretch… But he has never really singled out Mitt in attack ads…

1. Steve C

I think he’s got dirt on him and is waiting for the right moment to use it.

If it’s Ron Paul vs. “Mitt” Williard Romney . . .

Willard’s going down.

8. 8lig

The modern world is so scary, we need to follow the exact words of the Founding Fucktards because only they know what is best for the slaves and sheeple who live in 2012.

1. UsamaBinLaden

Yes ! I Agreeing !

Constitution is Craps !

Down with Founding Fathers !

I am Glad you are One Of Us !

2. Marley

Your a Terrorist.

9. ogp12

He might now win, but he achieved his goal by spreading his message

10. martinw1200

The Orwellian Ron Paul believes a compassionate society is an oppressive society.

1. ImAnIdiotWhoUsesCompassionAsATool

I never knew a Crocodile could cry. . .

1. Marley

Yea, GOP and Obama’s Libtard Army have shed many Crocodile Tears. . . Usually right after they hatefully bash you and try to slur your speech. . .

Yawn.

Ron Paul WILL be President, I know you freaks and goblins don’t like that but that’s just something your going to all have to deal with.

11. islamconstitution

“On USAID and President Ron Paul” to SEE with your own eyes on my channel where our forign AID goes in Egypt.. ive been there for 11 years now and I WATCH forign policey in action..
    see and spread..

thanx

1. Marley

And you never ever once post a link to your channel. . .

1. Steve C

Click on his name. Herp, Derp, LoL

2. Marley

My mistake, Nice vid. Thanks for posting, but I can’t thumb up though for some reason.

2. ELHolmbre

Nice video man, thanks for sharing. Your right the rich here are giving Aid to the Rich and Crooked over there !

God said: “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to go to heaven.”

Hey bro, I’m a Mexican American, you look like my freakin cousin yo !

JAJAJAJAJAJA ! ! ! :D

12. Jogeta5

Now that is a strong crowd!
    Ron Paul 2012 from the UK.

13. SatanicFilmHouse

I doubt Paul is going to stay in the race much longer now that his ties to Stormfront and A3P are coming out. He never had a chance anyway (look at the poll numbers at the bottom of the screen if you don’t believe me), but this seems like a real career killer. Maybe he can go hunting with Rick Perry.

1. LiesAgainstRonPaul

He never had ties to Stormfront as*hole.

Don black was one of the many people there that donated money to Dr. Paul, everyone that donated and showed up was able to take pictures with him. Ron Paul doesn’t even know who the hell Don Black is, other than his son who was was elected to one of 111 seats on the Palm Beach County, Fla., Republican committee and eventually turned away from the position.

Ron Paul didn’t know who these clowns where, when he was told who they where after an investigation by the media he was asked to give back the donation. Ron said, no why should I? It’s not about what they’re saying it’s about what I’m saying.

I would have said the same thing, f*ck them. They’re not getting their money back, too bad.

Where has Obama gotten some of his money that he wasn’t even questioned about? Sources like the Black Panthers who’s new leader says : Your going to have to kill some crackers; Your going to have to kill some of their babies.” and who harassed and intimidated voters at many precincts into voting Obama.

Newt, Mitt and Santorum have some of the most inhumane and Ruthless SuperPacs of all time.

You honestly have no problems directly lying to people to steal their votes. It’s buzzards like you and all the crooks and liars that are running right now, the biased and unfair media and all the sheep that are going to dismantle this once proud country.

Here’s a quote from one of your Idols.

“Great liars are also great magicians.” – Adolf Hitler

“It is not truth that matters, but victory.” – Adolf Hitler

As we can see the Mainstream Media, all their Shills and their supposed “Candidates” have already been given away by their predecessors. . .

I wouldn’t doubt you yourself having an account on Stormfront, after all you seem to have a lot in common with them.

1. LiesAgainstRonPaul

Oh btw, Don Black donated a whopping 500$ wow, big whoop. . .

You have to be kidding me with this crap, btw nice name slimeball.

14. maestro1110

Either America is just fucking stupid and brainwashed. Or the votes have been bought up for…

1. Marley

America is f*cking stupid, I should know. I live here and have done extensive traveling.

I know most of you don’t want to hear this but if Dr. Paul fails then we’re going to have to step this thing up to the next level.

I’m sure most of you that have been campaigning can see what we’re dealing with in this country and understand exactly what I mean when I say: We might have to take Our Constitution back by other means. I’m not saying violence, I’m saying by receding from the Union, banning together and protecting each others freedoms. I’m saying by having organized and well disciplined protests and rallies and parades, who knows. Training a Militia for our protection, I’m not going to go any further than that because I don’t want to and that’s pretty much all I got so far.

The Buzzards are sure one thing, but some of these “Sheeple” scare the hell out of me. . .

15. wrodjr

Will ron paul win Nevada? simply NO

16. wrodjr

Ron Paul needs to win caucus in order to be elected President. he has lost 4 caucuses. The next caucus will be held in Nevada, Colorado, Minnesota and Missouri. If he doesn’t win there he sucks!

17. BrandonAshbySmith

1, 609 educated people “liked” this video and 9 brainwashed Myth Romney zombies disliked this video. Pretty good stats!

18. MakeshiftPenis

HAHAHAHA! Ron Paul is losing because he’s old racist and stupid !

19. sfcdawabn

WARNING! You are about to enter the Zone of Reality, The Ron Paul campaign, a place where truth is stranger than fiction, where knowledge is king, where myths are shattered and deceptions exposed. Those who enter can never return to the Twilight Zone from which they came. You will never hear of a former Ron Paul supporter. Once you take the red pill, learn the truth then enter the rabbit hole there is no going back. That would be like returning to your own vomit. Ron Paul all the way in 2012

20. sfcdawabn

If the only so called dirt you can dig up on Ron Paul is that he is old, well he is doing pretty darn good then. What sickens me is the way your very own politicians can CON you out of the very document that keeps the government off your ass called the Constitution. But people don’t seem to notice, they don’t seem to care. As long as the football keeps going, the beer keeps pouring and we can buy the latest IPhone and free healthcare then I guess that is the new style of freedom. Jeez we suck

21. DickCheneySucks

ron paul 2012 !

1. BigGameHunter

Yea, dick cheney does suck.

*notice the lower case letters*

I’m an avid Hunter, accident’s like he had don’t happen. He tried to kill Harry Whittington.

That man’s a Psychopath.

22. iranwarcom

I think talk is cheap at this point. Ron Paul can not save the day. Americans were asleep while Israel was buying bunker busters from Obama for Iran War. Iran War is around the corner. Israel has made it loud and clear they are going to bomb Iran now.

1. Valentin

I’d like to know where you get your information, since the media has been saying the attack window is narrowing for several years in Israel, always with the same stupid claim “Israel only has a few months before Iran has nuclear capabilities”. Unless the word “month”, both in hebrew and english, became a synonym to the word “year”, and soon “decade”, and somehow I missed it in the dictionary, you should really stop listening to media war propaganda!

When Israel bombed the nuclear plant in Iraq, the announcement actually interruputed the prime minister’s speech regarding how wrong it would be to bomb the nuclear plant in Iraq. Israel would be the last to say it if it were true, and if it is said then it is false, especially since the defenses in Iran are harder to pass by, so I don’t know where you get your information from, but I would advice you to stop listening to the media propaganda, be it the US media or the one in Israel.

23. COINTELPRO

F#CK RON PAUL.

24. scunnysum

If Ron Paul loses and Obama wins, I’m moving out of the country

25. ashwadhwani

RON PAUL 2012 REVOLUTION REACHES INDIA via hiphop :)

/watch?v=L9BtXMy-En0&list=PLA4­­­C5356ECE58C4B9&index=1&featu­r­e­=plcp

mild meaningful profanity, final version soon

Thx for comment like/dislike

26. Russell

Oops, I meant Obama and Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney.

Ron Paul is the only candidate I can actually believe isn’t a fascist, communist or isn’t racist in some way.

Hell, even Obama is a racist by my standards. . . I ask you, do you honestly believe Gingrich, Santorum or Romney respect black people? You think they respect Latinos? LoL, give me a break. . .

Ron Paul is the only one who respects humanity. His talk is real, he doesn’t say black people, or latinos, or homosexuals. He doesn’t group people like that or label them, he talks about the PEOPLE.

Ron’s medical professionalism speaks for itself, he never denied anyone, even people of color that couldn’t afford medical care during the 60′s, the height of racism in America and Ron Paul STILL gave them treatment, sometimes he didn’t even bother to charge. . . That speaks for itself.

Those “racist” newsletters that came out during that time don’t reflect Dr. Pauls actions of that time. . . It’s been proven they where written by another person, James B. Powell . He used to do the newsletters when Ron was too busy.

Now, Instead of calling all you wackos and crazy I’m going to put my foot in my big mouth, because who sounds like the crazy person? The guy who makes a dozen accounts and trolls RP sites and vids all day spewing pure garbage and calling Dr. Paul and the rest of you “Stupid”, and other crude names, or you guys? I’m the conspiracy theorist, the wacko, I can’t come up with anything to back my pure hate, except for wild stretches and smears of the truth. Even when people present the information for me not only am I too lazy I am too stupid to even look at the facts. Even if I did, I’m way too stupid to understand them, I’m a little slow, so if the MSM want’s to pull one over on me it won’t be that hard. Give me a piece of candy and I’ll believe anything you say and do anything you want ! I’ll love you ! Bark, Bark !

27. Valentin

Why aren’t there any Nevada polls ?! The other states had too many, but now none? Could it be that Ron Paul is leading at all attempts at a poll and they are afraid to show it so others won’t be encouraged by his electability to vote for him? One thing is certain – something fishy is going on.

1. Dominic

Maybe… let’s not jump to conclusions. I’m sure it was just a thought, but let’s keep the conspiracy stuff to ourselves…

28. VikingInside

Ok, something’s been bothering me. . .

Can we “please” stop calling Ron Paul “God”, and all that blasphemus stuff?

Ron Paul is a Christian, So am I but so are many undecided voters and voters for Ron Paul. . .

We’re not going to draw anyone who is a strict Christian by blaspheming God. Man can’t be God. Okay? As I said, Ron’s a Christian. I don’t think he want’s to be called God or the likes any more than I or any other Real Christian would. . .

Just a thought.

We wouldn’t want to sound like all the extremists and brainless socialists, libtards and Sissified White Flagellants that voted for Obama back in 2008 now would we?

Another thing.

Can all you Conspiracy buffs keep all that to yourselves? Your not helping our cause much. . .

I agree 911 should have been investigated more, I don’t yet believe the Government is directly responsible but I know the findings didn’t add up. . .

911 was a major crime against humanity, it should have been investigated much, much further. They spend more time on a murder case than what the Government spent on 911. . .

Osama, did work for the CIA at one time, I agree. The records have been released. Doesn’t mean he didn’t have the assets here to pull off this crime as maybe a dying wish, possibly to begin a jihad. . . He died back in 2002, yes. Obama has nothing to do with killing him, he was already dead.

I will be the first to tell you that when the news said “Osama Bin Laden Killed” I called Bullshit, I already knew he was dead, the info was already out just not on the MSM.

Hell, I hadn’t even watched the MSM for awhile, before that I had thought it was already confirmed. . .

Burial at sea? I thought, damn how convenient. . . for them. . . Isn’t burial at sea considered a respectful burial to some? Why didn’t they show everyone his corpse so we could be at peace? I knew why. . .

Then came the pictures, one after the other all proven fake. . . Then came with the insults to those interviewed on the MSM who said it was all a hoax for Obama to get another term. . . Then people who at first said it was bullshit changed their minds and began to say Baaahhh baaahhh. . .

Point being, we can sort all of this out after Dr. Paul gets voted in. Meaning, blend in, get a haircut, stop talking about drugs, don’t look like a druggie, dress respectfully. . .

Look like them, act like them, talk like them. . . but always know you know different in your mind, be like them and you may one day be able to get your message through their walls because they will have taken them down. . .

Respectfully yours,

8J3

1. Russell's son

Ron Paul is really the best candidate. I’m just a troll with no real facts, only lies, insults and smears of the truth. I also have no life, I’m a fat idiot who thinks he knows it all and is better than everyone else, I sit here all day and troll Ron Paulers all day and tell them they’re all wackos and then call them names and insults when they try to debate me. I’m a sad sorry little human being who lives a life of delusion so strong that nothings going to make me a valuable asset to modern society or humanity, I’m just a log in the road, dead weight that needs to be dumped off somewhere.

2. Dominic

May god forgive you for your hateful slander.

I know I won’t.

29. rockdudeguy18

Ron Paul 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024… you get the idea….

30. FlamingPanda01

the girl behind him
    is hot.

31. EpicHaxThriller

How the fuck did Santorum even get a single fuckin vote… How did Ron Paul not get 100% of the votes. The rest of the rep are fucked up christfags that don’t know shit.

1. What did you just say

Idiot, way to show your support for the Doctor. . .

Your probably just a troll.

32. wrodjr

Great now we have the british and aussies writing their statements about ron paul when they are not US citizens and are unable to vote lmao

33. hackerspice

At 2:14 he stated that there were 9 people running to start with, and there are 8 dislikes on this video. I like that coincidence.

1. What did you just say

I wouldn’t doubt that avid followers of their shepards go to Ron Pauls videos to thumb them down.

I always thought that wisdom seeking was a dead pastime, I see many wise people who follow Dr. Paul. This makes me smile inside. :)

34. TheBailJumpers

ron speaks the truth, newts been paying himself to run for prez the last few elections, romney is some crazy mormon from mass wich i did not think was possible, and i cant stand that that look on santorums face like he smelt one of newts farts. constitution is being trampled on and ron is the only one who even cares.

35. tlsauls

I LOVE this speech. Thank God for Ron Paul. He gives more clarity and speaks more truth in one speech than Obama, Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum COMBINED will in their lifetime! Dr Paul is our only hope.