Ron Paul’s Speech after Florida Primary: ‘We’ve Only Gotten Started’

1. Ron Paul – you are an American Hero! The bravest man in politics – period. You are much, much more dangerous and anti-establishment then Obama EVER was.

2. Taxes aren’t fair, and many minorities simply need to be eradicated.

3. This Is a Great speech!!!!

4. This is just the beginning of the Revolution!!! This is a great speech!!!!

5. What the fuck is going on? Ron Paul has everyone by the balls but he’s not in first or atleast second place? This is so rigged.

6. 00:40 ok thank mother fuckers now shut the fuck up let me speak!

7. try this….go to google trends and type in Ron Paul for president , Mitt Romney for president , Newt Gingrich for president then check the results and then tell me florida is legitamate with their numbers in any way shape or form.

8. The elections are rigged. Even if he can win, he cannot win, because its rigged.
    Time for a revolution. *loads shotgun*

9. How the hell is it possible only 7% are voting for him
    fuck the world.

10. YEAH MEDIA LYING AGAIN! WELL DONE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!
    Stop not thinking and just fucking vote RON PAUL! I’m from PORTUGAL and Dr. Paul is the ONLY solution!
    The world loves to emulate the US – then vote RON PAUL and soon the WORLD will FOLLOW!
    Cheers!

11. Ron Paul would be the best president since JFK.. Unfortunately he’d prob get shot too..

12. ELECTION FRAUD POTENTIAL~~~alert~~alert~~to Headquarters
    Ron Paul supporters MUST CONTACT~~~EACH of the largest City Election Board supervisors & meet with them one on one, face to face. So-called “I.T. TECHNICIANS” from outsourced companies SUPERVISING OR MAKING ANY changes to the election machines MUST BE SCRUTINIZED! Any change of “personnel” must be watched starting now; examine any changes this last year; any sudden change of personnel.

THIS IS CRITICAL!
    We need to contact Professor Ed Felton at Princeton University to come with us to meet with these people. He has demonstrated on CNBC how they can commit fraud. I believe headquarters SHOULD HIRE HIM to oversee the election results in each state. I believe he can or get someone to do this for us. He is an I.T. ELITE and capable of examining these machines.
    ALSO WATCH PAPER BALLOTS AND WATCH WHO’S COUNTING THE VOTES!!!

13. I love this man for his insight, his humility and his determination. I will give Ron Paul my support as long as he needs it.

14. One BIG thing going for Ron Paul is that Obama did not deliver Change as promised.To see his powerful,hope filled state of the union address was like watching a masterful con man playing the role of the savior he never was or intended to be.Ron Paul vs Obama in a presidential debate would be a slaughter.I question what the republicans actually want in their party.They had McCain/Palin last election which was political suicide against Obama.Perhaps the republicrats have the same game plan again.

15. END THE FED! END THE FED! END THE FED! I love the sound of that message.

16. 1:25 “But also said, I would see him thoon in the caucus states!”

I love Dr. Paul, but that was hilarious.

17. “Potentially a nightmare scenario”.What does Wolf mean by that? I suppose he’s just doing entertainement.
    Ron Paul 2012 ! Thats a dream come true.

18. Of course the game is rigged. Don’t let that stop you–if you don’t play, you can’t win.