Ron Paul’s Speech after Florida Primary: ‘We’ve Only Gotten Started’

1. The End the Fed chant is a beautiful thing to witness

2. so much common sense, but the problem is majority of americans has become deaf, dumb and blind.

3. I want to hug him. X)

Blessed Be to Ron Paul :)

4. Don’t lose hope! Sign up at Americans Elect dot org. We can get Ron Paul on the ballot for 2012 regardless of whether he gets the GOP nomination or not!

5. I, too, believe the elections are rigged. Think about it. Ron Paul supporters are the only ones who are active and energetic to spread the word on the streets and internet. But only for him to be in last place? And for guys like Gingrich and Santorum, who were unnoticed in the previous polls, seem to be rising all of a sudden? That’s a little suspicious.

6. When I turn 21, I’m heading to the gun store. One month. If he doesn’t win and what I think is gonna happen, stats to happen. I will be ready to burn this place down.

7. THIS CANT BE REAL. RON PAUL HAS 10X THAT NUMBER. THIS IS A LIE.

8. This speech made me cry. I have waiting for so long to hear a politician speak like this. If Ron Paul doesn’t win this country is do for a revolution.

9. I forgot to put ‘with’ in there haha sorry.

10. He has some good ideas but I just don’t agree his foreign policies. And I thought it was funny how he said prosperity.

11. If you shop at wal-mart you are supporting the slave cities over seas. The politicians are YOUR tools, supporting YOUR behavior. Americans don’t have the will or ingenuity to get back to simpler living because there weakness drove it to be obsolete-Illegal. We have handed them the tools. (GMO seed, cattle factories, FDA, IRS, etc.) Tax’s will take your low income life style and throw you in an apartment building somewhere, driving a car you bearlly afford, eating food that is starving you.

12. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR. AND MRS. PAUL!!!!

13. Guys you have to remember that Ron Paul left florida while the others were still campaigning there to go to Maine, Colorado, and I think Ohio. Of course, the fact that every time Ron Paul had a speech in florida, he had the place packed and even had the overflow room packed at one time, so I think the primaries are rigged. They’ve already confirmed that either the Iowa or South Carolina primaries were rigged since they used an electronic voting machine.

• No, they wern’t… Please, what is with this rigged thing? He did do decent for NOT campaigning down there. . . Yes, where he spoke it was packed because there where more people than just Floridians at his speeches… He didn’t campaign down there much because it was a no win situation there, “Large Israeli Firster Population”. . .

I used to live down there, I know what kinds of people the 40 and up crowd mostly consists of. . .

There is no way those types of people are going to be on Dr. Pauls side, most would have sided with Gingrich if it weren’t for his past. Surprised they picked a Mormon… I would have thought Santorum would have done better than Willard Romney. . .

Thank God I moved away from that hell state months ago… Those people. . . They aren’t all about brotherly love and Jimmy Buffet down there like you would like to think. . .

14. FUCK FLORIDA AND THERE LACK OF SPREADING THE WORD OF RON PAUL..CAROLINA TOO FUCK BOTH OF YOU

15. Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Joseph Stalin

16. Who does not think this man doesn’t make sense? How can anyone not believe we should ask the government to mind their own business and stop spending money we don’t have?

17. Hahahahaha he didn’t win THANK GOD. What a nut job and joke he is.