Happy 55th Anniversary to Ron & Carol Paul!

1. MUTE BUTTON ACTIVATED

2. He hasn't come to Ohio yet but you can believe that when he does, I will definitely be voting for him. I just wish people would wake up and start voting for him. I always tell tell people get on your computer and look him up!!

3. Happy Anniversary Dr. and Mrs. Paul 55 years is quite an accomplishment! Many blessings to you both!

4. RON AND CAROL PAUL=GEORGE AND MARTHA WASHINGTON! RON PAUL 2012!!!

5. My President! Happy Anniversary Dr. Paul!

6. Do you have any tips for Newt?

7. Brian Shaughnesst

I'm from Toronto, Canada, and not a big fan of country music but in this case the song was very moving.

Congratulations, and what Carol said about having to follow someone who always does the right thing was so right that methinks a good measure of his strength is standing right beside him.

8. Well what can you say about Ron Paul?

He is 77 years old, he comes from Texas, doesn't believe in evolution and is against abortions. He is everything that should make me hate a politician

Yet despite this, the man is an absolute GENIUS. The only politician in America that recognizes the role of the government and is the only man that can handle the power of Washington

I went from not knowing who he was to being an avid fan in 2 hours.

Happy anniversary to Ron and good luck on everything!

9. Praise Jesus forever and ever, Amen.

10. I'm 23, I'm engaged, I'm work full-time, I'm a libertarian and I hope I can be as great as a man as Dr. Paul.

11. just wonderful.. I love this man.

12. Family values, something that is apparently so important in the toxic cesspool of hypocrisy that is the Neo-GOP... Pay attention sheep. This is your family values.

13. lol love your username. "sheepherder"

14. Kind of reminds you of Newt Gingrich and his wives lol.

15. My grandparents have also been together for 55 years :) and they are just as sweet as the Paul's.

16. They say ours is a more "moral" society these days-- and on some points i understand that notion, but i can't help but feel like overall it's just self-righteous posturing on the part of social engineers. Americans are getting stupider, lazier, greedier on the whole.

Divorce rates speak for themselves; i guess it's to be expected when entire generations are raised getting their morals/values from Hollywood, whether directly or indirectly. Can anyone be surprised that Ron Paul is a family man??

17. ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ★☆ ★
    ☆ ★ ☆ ★Happy anniversary Dr. Ron Paul & Carol Paul☆ ★ ☆ ★
    ☆ ★ ☆ ★Wish you many happy and successful years☆ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
    ☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ☆ ★ ☆ ★RON PAUL 2012☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★

18. Congratulations Dr. Paul!!!!!!!!!

Here's to another 55 - Good folks like you deserve to live a long and happy life!

19. Ron and Carol, Happy Anniversary you guys! What an amazing couple you are! Thank You for Loving each other and Thank you for Loving the United States! I commend you for standing steadfast in the wake of political slaughter....they are afraid of you because you are persistant, above all you tell the truth. The truth hurts when you are caught in so many lies! I am so grateful for You Two....I was not even going to vote, but you have my vote and I am on the band wagon! Love, Strength and Hope...God Speed...Terry

20. Happy Anniversary Dr. Paul-you are truly an inspiration to many of us out in the trenches who KNOW you are the only REAL choice for meaningful change-i wish you and Carol many, many more to come