Ron Paul: I’ll Preserve Social Security and Medical Benefits for the Elderly

1. Ron Paul Fights On In Spite Of The Odds, And His Optimism Is Contagious! I Want Ron Paul To Win, However If He Does Not, He Is Still A Winner!

Fight On Ron! The Man Who Won't Quit Is The One We May Usher Into The White House!

2. look at the media as real bosses they're running the country for real look how upset they seem to be i bet they are all thinking why the fuck aren't we making this man feel negative.

3. I got a ron paul is my homeboy shirt. its awesome

4. Ron paul is our man in 2012!!! We need him to turn our country around. Come join us in the fight on facebook at "Making friends through Ron Paul"

5. Ron Paul supporters, if you haven't already, please go to VoteRonPaul and make your pledge to vote for him. Take a look at the map that is shown. It'll show supporters from across the country. Please share the page with your friends, family and other Ron Paul supporters and scroll down to the bottom to like their facebook page. I would love to see EVERY Ron Paul supporter make their pledge to vote for him. We know that Ron Paul has faced and will face continued efforts to marginalize him and even attempts at voter fraud (Iowa for example!) If we could get every single Ron Paul supporter to this site and make their pledge, it is my belief that it will be hard for them to ignore especially when we start seeing numbers into the millions. We would make people's eyes pop out of their heads when they see the sheer number of us and no one will ever have a reason to say he is "unelectable" ever again. Thanks.

6. I live in England and know all about Ron Paul compared to the other fascists and corporate lap-dogs that want to come into power to serve their puppet masters and not you. The question is: "Why don't you?" Come on, America... for the love of humanity wake the hell up! Ron Paul 2012!

7. Please please please, only vote if you know what the hell you're doing! Enough of this, well I've always voted democrat or Mitt is the only guy who can beat Obama crap. Do some research people. It sure would be great if voters voted on more than just a gut feeling wouldn't it. Oh and yeah that crappy company that Bush elected (diebold) still exists, they're just called Premier Election Solutions now lol. Great
    Ron Paul 2012! Duhhh!

8. Go to my channel and check out my Ron Paul video
    See why this man should be president!

9. Ron Paul is a coward who was best friends with Osama Bin Laden. Ron Paul is a known draft dodger that supports terrorism against the USA. He believes GW Bush blew up the WTC on 9-11. Honest Mitt Romney is a good Mormon and a War Hero. Admiral Mitt Romney lead the Navy Seals Team into Pakistan and killed Osama Bin Laden himself. Ron Paul hates the USA and Mitt has saved the USA many times. Vote Romney 2012. Amen.

10. I'm almost 57 and Dr. Paul hooked me 4 years ago! My family is entwined in Americas history from the get go!
    Not on my watch!

11. Americans are being brainwashed by media...
    They have been successsful with whoever doesn't vote for Ron Paul!

12. Well, i'm 56 and my mother is 85 and we both support ONLY Ron Paul!

13. who the fuck votes for these slimeballs santorum, gingrich, and romney what the fuck do people see in these snakes. I dont see any of their supporters were do they come from do they come out of the shadows at night it seems that ron paul has a much stronger faithful loyal following why doesnt this show on election day.. baffels me

14. if the exit polling differs from the results then there is clear and evident fraud going on..and ron paul won 2 exit polls..

15. first win of the campaign??? hes already won 2 states fucking zionist lobbyist bankist rigged election...

16. People seem to underestimate how much senior voters know. There pension's and savings are being eaten alive by inflation and allot of them would still remember the golden age when gold and silver was still attached to the dollar...... Senior voters know what inflation is all to well....I think theres going to be more support Dr. Ron

Australia enthusiastically signing in 😀

17. I'm 49 & Ron Paul is the only candidate who will get my vote. I hear some people say a vote for Dr. Paul would be wasted since he has no chance of winning. To that I say 2 things: 1) A vote for anyone OTHER than Ron Paul would be wasted since no other candidate proposes any significant change and 2) If everyone who thought their vote would be wasted on Ron Paul actually voted for Ron Paul - he would win hands down. Our problems won't fix themselves - we have to take charge of our future!

18. I don't know what RP was saying at the end there. Money shouldn't dictate who should be president if you ask me. In fact if you take money out of the equation I very much doubt you will see the likes of Romney in the campaign to begin with. Maybe I misunderstood him.

19. Ron Paul is a coward who was best friends with Osama Bin Laden. Ron Paul is a known draft dodger that supports terrorism against the USA. He believes GW Bush blew up the WTC on 9-11. Honest Mitt Romney is a good Mormon and a War Hero. Mitt Romney killed Bin Laden. Ron Paul hates the USA and Mitt has saved the USA many times. Vote Romney 2012. Amen.

20. Thank GOD for Ron Paul....Please get educated about what is coming and realize this man is fighting to help the WORLD! I mean that with every ounce of my being.