Ron Paul Explains Economic Liberty

1. Big Pharma taking over the drug trade, using its own private gang of armed enforcers known as DEA agents.

It's a lot like Mexico, in fact: Armed enforcers, drug profits, turf wars... except in the U.S., it's all "legal" under the monopolistic protection of the FDA -- an agency that has always sought to protect Big Pharma's market monopolies.

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that will shut down the stupid "war on drugs" and gut the corrupt FDA.

2. So obvious.. Vote fraud anyone? or is it the constant manipulation...

3. How does Ron Paul not win in every primary he is seriously the only candidate that makes any sense of what needs to be done with the american economy America what the hell

4. He just makes sense.

5. I voted for Gore. I voted Kerry. I voted for Obama. Then I woke up. Ron Paul's the man. He's one in a million. He's the first American since the founder's of this country to have a shot at the presidency who really cares about individual liberty. All freedom begins with the individual. Defending "society" is defending an abstraction where abuse and violence against the individual is justified. When individual liberty is defended then we're all free. It's all of us, or it's none of us. Vote Paul.

6. Ron Paul just said he wants to change the "DEBT FROM THE BANKS TO THE PEOPLE".. Why would he want to do that?? I didnt touch or see any of that money loaned... Im not taking responsibility for that.. He usually says he wants to liquidate the debt.. Let the banks stay with the debt and we make them the new slaves.

7. I DISCOVERED RON PAUL JUST :LAST YEAR.I BEEN A FAITH FULL OBAMA SUPPORTER....BUT...I SPEND SO MUCH TIME DEFENDING OBAMA...IS HARD TO DEFEND A CHRONIC LIAR.

RON PAUL OPENED MY EYES TO THE CONSTITUTION....HE OPENED MY EYES OF THE ROBERY BY THE FEDERAL RESERVE....TO SERVE MOSTLY THE BANKING SYSTEM AND THE ELITES WORLD WIDE.THA's WHERE THE BOBERY IS COMING FROM. RON PAUL EVEN STOPPED HIS CAMNPAIGN TO REPEAL THE MARTIAL LAW BILL BY OBAMA SIGNED ON JAN/01/2012. NO OTHER CANDIDATE DID IT.

8. I'd take an Iran "nuclear weapon" for Ron Paul

9. I pray to the Gods/Goddesses Nevada doesn't screw this up!

10. americas sweethart

11. i talk about policy all the time. what?! throw me in jail. anyone that wants to argue is insane. 11 years of war for just one place. Are we closer to our goal? what is our goal? I go to work to protect my fellow americans screw our foreign policy. Government backed terrorism. We terrorize countries all around the world. I go to work to save my fellow americans from people who are mostly justified. It sucks.

12. If Nevada votes Status Quo I will PUKE!!! I will realize the votes are surely fixed in FRAUD !! Romney is a two headed snake!!!

13. speaks the truth

14. RON PAUL 2012 REVOLUTION REACHES THE SHORES OF INDIA via hiphop :)

/watch?v=L9BtXMy-En0&list=PLA4­­­C5356ECE58C4B9&index=1&feat­u­r­e­=plcp

mild meaningful profanity, final version soon

15. The FED and all their cronnies have stolen our wealth and the only way they can keep it to themselves is to dump the debt on us that way we don't have the resources to fight back.

16. DONT FUCK THIS UP NEVADA!

17. No bullshit in this interview

18. Our grandparents gave their lives for freedom & liberty.
    Are you willing to give $20 to the campaign or pac?
    (I dare you to answer this question)
    ...are you registered? Taking someone with you? Bumpersticker?

19. This man is the Worlds only hope. Peace