Ron Paul Explains Economic Liberty

125 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

125 responses to “Ron Paul Explains Economic Liberty”

1. my free ipad

Spot lets start work on this write-up, I actually believe this wonderful website requirements additional consideration. I’ll a lot more likely be once once more you just read additional, thank you that details.

2. Karan Loiselle

You have to waste less time to seek out your necessary matter on web, because today the searching strategies of search engines are pleasant. That’s why I fount this piece of writing at this place.

3. cellphone charging kiosk

of course like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I will surely come back again.

4. computer mouses

I have to admit this information was very interesting. I stumbled onto you utilizing a internet search and was rather thankful for the rank for this article.

5. ScrapComputer .

I’m from ireland, this won’t affect me directly, but dam he should manage my country, I love this guy he speaks the truth and isen’t scared of confronting the bigger issues =)

6. ScrapComputer

7. Thirty37Seven

This voting just seems flat out rigged when you look at all the youtube Likes and Dislikes and the comments people have.

8. Douchie McGee

Ron Paul has great ties.

9. K20ej88

Ron Paul has great ties.

10. Tim Pettengill

Free Ron paul bumper stickers. Just email me your mailing address and I’ll mail you a Ron Paul bumper sticker free. One Ron paul supporter to another!!

11. redeyesawake2006

12. lamdash

Press 0 repeatedly.

UH UH UH

13. Joel Fry

What is Ron Paul’s stance on the enviornment? Do you believe that all MEN are created equal or that all BABIES are created equal?

Just some questions.

Thanks.

14. Wassouf10

America is so corrupt and destructive that pure honesty and patriotism appears as genius.

15. thewulfone

I know about the 1920′s depression. They told me very little about in high school. The Glenn beck talked a little about it and so did Alex Jones. I prefer Alex over Beck. lol

16. thewulfone

I like Ron Paul because I cannot stand the Federal goverment. I know just how horrible it is to have to go and beg bureaucrats for things to have a decent life, and then get refused. I didn’t sign up for selective service when I was in high school or in my early 20′s. I am now 27 and can’t afford to pay for college and can’t get Federat student aid. I have been refused by several times. It sucks, it really does. Not many are talking about this. not even Obama. You would think he would.

17. Dsi1ver

does ron paul remind anyone of 300?

18. TheAneshia7

RON PAUL!!!!!!! NOW!!!

19. JohnChenGoogling .

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself.
    (Milton Friedman)

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. (Gerald R. Ford)

Big Government ( Beast of Man ) can become an end in itself. It may even protect its own interests above the interests of the people it supposedly should serve. Ask the German generation and the Russian generation who lived under Hitler and Stalin.

20. JohnChenGoogling