Ron Paul’s Message to Nevada

1. Ron Paul may be under attack by the Establishment, being labeled “racist” or “antisemitic” because the status quo doesn’t like his message of equality and liberty.

I, as a man of Northern European descent, who is proud of his heritage can say, I am honored and proud to stand next to you all in defense of our God Given Rights and for liberty.

You are all my brothers and sisters, you are my American family. This man is the only man who doesn’t label humanity or put us in groups based on our bloodlines or beliefs.

Ron paul is the future, the future of humanity and liberty for all mankind.

I will stand beside any of you and defend your rights and I know you will stand beside me and defend mine, our ancestors may have came here from different lands and we may take pride in our own heritage. That doesn’t change the fact that we are all equal, and we are all hero’s of freedom and diversity.

I love each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart as brothers and sisters, we are the future. We are in the right and we are what is good.

Thank you all for your devotion and sacrifices, thank you all for defending our American family, thank you for standing up for man kind.

Blessings of love and respect to you all,

jdw

2. Ron Paul: Freedom
    Romney: Bullshit
    Gingrich: Bullshit
    Santorum: Bullshit

3. Ron Paul: Freedom
    Romney: Bullshit
    Gingrich: Bullshit
    Santorum: Bullshit

4. “Give me Liberty or Give me Death!” I take that very seriously.

5. I have a backup plan my dad is fluent in german and Italian I’m going to convince my dad to move over there if Paul doesn’t win, he’s the only actual candidate that’s different it’s all the same vote if it’s for Romney or Gingrich. We have one last chance America are you going to take it or leave it

6. Ron Paul12
    Incorruptible

7. Fuck you Illuminati for making him for President Impossible.

8. if people dont wake up and realize that RON PAUL is the ONLY guy worth voting for, I’ll be the first to say i told you so whenever we collapse and everything ron said would happen happens. Then, im out of the US for sure.
    my name is jennifer w,
    im voting for ron paul and WILL write him in if he doesnt get the nomination,
    and im a mormon.
    bam. screw romney and his flip flopping lies.

9. I feel so bad that the people of this great nation is so blind to see the message that this man is putting out. Growing up everything was a conspiracy to me, to know the truth you have to do your own research, but nowadays the people are going off from word of mouth. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

10. I admire that Ron Paul reduces spending in an extreme way, this is very good for stopping the deficit from rising. He does know his economics.

But one thing I must say, is that you have to still tax people to reduce the deficit to zero. The deficit will always exist unless you have some revenue to reduce this deficit. And, since Ron Paul obeys the constitution, and the constitution authorizes the federal government to collect taxes, I would suggest for him to be more moderate on this issue.

11. this is our guy. people wake the fuck up!

12. Ron, the angels are supporting you 😉

13. I wanted Ron to get it in 2008, In 2012 I wnat Ron to get it a million times more,ppl are desperate,dont buy the bullshit about improving economy ,its bullshit,all fucking lies,RON once he gets in, if he where to get it, his policies would make a helluva difference.but ppl wont step out of the box, they buy Romneys Bullshit,they buy OBAMAS bullshit,RON PAUL is a constitutionalist,what is not to like ,or I dare say LOVE

14. Dear God this man is great!!!!! Ron Paul 2012!!!

15. It’s not Ds vs. Rs. It’s the people against the good ole’ establishment. We want a leader of gov. Not a leader for Americans! That’s the RP difference.

16. Why does Doug Weed always look like he is wearing eye-liner?

Ron Paul 2012

17. He is my President, our new Father of our Country, Restore America Now.

18. 243 likes…233 view’s…??????? HMMM i think maybe youtube doesn’t show REAL view Count! Why?? Cause if it was 1,000,000,000 view’s..we would all se how BIG Ron Paul really is!!!!!