Ron Paul’s Message to Nevada

147 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

147 responses to “Ron Paul’s Message to Nevada”

1. Silviaaa

whats his message? ..

2. Jennifer Luton

MITT ROMNEY 2012

3. TastyPandaMeat .

Nevada’s Message to Ron Paul & his Paulbots:

“GO FUCK YOUR PROGRESSIVE SELVES!!! & NO WE AREN’T LEGALIZING YOUR FUCKING DRUGS OR SUCKING MUZZIE TERRORIST ASS ANYTIME SOON!!!

4. TastyPandaMeat

Nevada’s Message to Ron Paul & his Paulbots:

5. mindlobster

you mean SATAN 2012

6. Tamayo1980

lol Y not Barry Osama?; they’re one in the same but i doubt you care as long as u get ur bigger government, more illegal wars that kill innocent ppl (wonder who’s going to hell for all those murders?) and ur hand out you don’t mind being blind, deaf and dumb. Bet u also claim that u a patriot and “support the troops” lol. but don’t care who the “troops” support. The religious sheeple don’t even know what the golden rule is, hope u ready for blow back

7. mikemike2165

We can share :3
    END THE TYRANNY!

8. mikemike2165

We can share :3
    END THE TYRANNY!

9. mikemike2165

We can share :3
    END THE TYRANNY!

10. ranskye1 .

ron paul is not corrupt, the media is and those that own the media want a candidate on their take. the only way to see him win is for the admirers on the internet to go and tell their friends and everyone they know to go and vote for Ron Paul. If he gets a second, the media cant hold his name away and the ball will begin to roll itself.

11. ranskye1

12. turbofritz2

Ron Paul is the one to end the evil blood sucking parasites of Federal Reserve!!!
    Thank you Ron Paul for leading the revolution!!!

13. Bj221derful

Ron Paul and his wife are so cute together,they look like mr&mrs claus.Ron Paul REVOLUTION!2012

14. 44prot

What can be done about the rigging of the voting system? Surely you all realize that it is fixed? How does any incorruptible individual stand a chance?

15. Tamayo1980

LOL u mean Willard flopping Obamney LOL ready to send ur kid to Iran and give up more of ur liberties to fell safer? lol

16. zacstites

Ron Paul or No One

17. Rob Lee

GO TO THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO A SONG FOR RON PUAL

zerogravity549

CLICK ON

RON PAUL SECRET TO WINNING THE ELECTION !!!!!!!!!!!! (MUST SEE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. David Freeman

Hi there I read some of your comments and like you, I think Ron Paul is the only politician on this planet that can begin the process of turning back the tide of the establishment agenda. I along with a few American Ron Paul supporters am looking for as many Ron Paul supporters as I can. If this is a intrest to you and you want Ron Paul into the white house message me and I will give further instructions

19. David Freeman

20. Sonyfan2006

21. Sonyfan2006

22. VicariousReality7

USA was the land of the free

23. nascar51523fan

I’m gonna be really upset if Romney beats Paul… I guess i’ll just vote for Obama if that happens, but for fucks sake people should wake up and get into politics before fucking voting for those other assholes specially Romney.

24. jboles633

RON PAUL REVOLUTION–donate at ronpaul2012dotcom and follow dr paul on thedailypauldotcom

25. jboles633

RON PAUL or NO ONE!

26. jboles633

donate to the revolution TODAY! “Do not let it be said the we stood idly by and did nothing”
    ronpaul2012dotcom. Dr. Paul is our only hope

27. deroatizer

TO ALL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS. JUST LIKE THEY CANT CHANGE UR MIND YOU ARE NOT GONNA CHANGE THEIRS. COMMON SENCE CANNOT BE THOUGHT. DONT WASTE UR TIME

28. NottinghamForest22

forget it

29. Dan

The Media is already projecting Romney to have won Nevada but Paul can still win here. Clark county has 70% of the population here and it’s only 3% counted. If Paul wins Clark he takes Nevada. Don’t believe me? Look here at the population by county
    If Clark county goes to Paul, Romney and the media are gonna look like fools come SuperBowl sunday especially after Romney’s campaign victory speech. There are 1,777,539 documented residents in Clark county. Thats more than all the other counties combined. It’s the only county that really matters. Just like Santorum won Iowa after it was announced he lost, we may see the same thing tomorrow with Paul and Nevada. Keep your eyes open for Clark county. For those who don’t know Clark county is the county Las Vegas is in.

30. Jonnyohio

The day is coming when fools like you wake up. By then it will be too late.

31. LizardYup

“To police the world”
    Ugh…

32. freedomrul3z

This Nevada caucus is a big surprise, I thought Ron Paul would of done better than this, I guess people are not ready for REAL change. but I will tell you this if Ron Paul isn’t the Candidate for the republican party I will not be voting for Mitt Romney I will be writing Dr Paul in, I would rather put up with Obama for four more years than to have that clown romney to shape the Republican party, maybe after four more years of hell people will finally wake up. Rand Paul 2016? I hope Ron Paul 2012 keep fighting to restore America

33. aleks

How can they be calling a winner with less than 50% reporting?
    CNN televised the one late caucus and Ron Paul won by a landslide. Very suspicious! The establishment apparently decided on the winner ahead of time.

1. Russell

It’s very, very, very suspicious. It’s fixed, it must be fixed. If it wasn’t fixed Ron Paul would have won.

Yup, yup, yup, grunt, grunt.

34. JerryB

We should have in place a system that prevents the media from asking Ron frivolous questions.
    I propose that a husky Afro-American accompany him where ever he goes as his friend, protector,PR man, and intermediary between him and the press.
    This would show that he is NOT a segregationist and that he isn’t just appealing to the Caucasians. But, most important, it would put a third party between him and the reporters that ask frivolous questions and keep asking him which of the other candidates he prefers.
    Here are some scenarios:
    When a reporter ask Ron a frivolous question he could immediately step in and say “That is a frivolous question to be asking the future president of the United States! Ron, as your friend, personal advisor, and guard I refuse to allow you to soil yourself with the fouled stench of this puppet!”

Reporter #2: “Ron, who do you prefer between Gingrich & Romney?” Personal Guard talking to the reporter: “Man, you better respect my man! You better ask a question about what he brings to the table! You understand me?”

When reporter #2 ignores the guard and ask Ron the same question aqain:
    Man, what language do you understand? I told you once already that I want you to ask him questions of substance. I am not going to keep telling you any more. Are we clear on this?

I may sound like a nut, but what do we have to loose with the mass media news networks? This may bring in a lot of attention that may backfire on the press.

1. Russell

Yes Jerry, you really do sound like a nut. Could that be because you are …………?

35. grownman455

I guess we will see have to wait til June to see what happens but I think Paul should have a third party plan because this is not just any normal election. We have two Wall Street Politicians Obama and Romney and one crazy man Newt. Dr. Paul can’t give up no matter what happens in June. I would vote for Peter Pan before I would vote for Mitt Newt or Obama.