Ron Paul’s Message to Nevada

1. lol Y not Barry Osama?; they're one in the same but i doubt you care as long as u get ur bigger government, more illegal wars that kill innocent ppl (wonder who's going to hell for all those murders?) and ur hand out you don't mind being blind, deaf and dumb. Bet u also claim that u a patriot and "support the troops" lol. but don't care who the "troops" support. The religious sheeple don't even know what the golden rule is, hope u ready for blow back

2. We can share :3
    END THE TYRANNY!

3. We can share :3
    END THE TYRANNY!

4. We can share :3
    END THE TYRANNY!

5. ron paul is not corrupt, the media is and those that own the media want a candidate on their take. the only way to see him win is for the admirers on the internet to go and tell their friends and everyone they know to go and vote for Ron Paul. If he gets a second, the media cant hold his name away and the ball will begin to roll itself.

6. ron paul is not corrupt, the media is and those that own the media want a candidate on their take. the only way to see him win is for the admirers on the internet to go and tell their friends and everyone they know to go and vote for Ron Paul. If he gets a second, the media cant hold his name away and the ball will begin to roll itself.

7. Ron Paul is the one to end the evil blood sucking parasites of Federal Reserve!!!
    Thank you Ron Paul for leading the revolution!!!

8. Ron Paul and his wife are so cute together,they look like mr&mrs claus.Ron Paul REVOLUTION!2012

9. What can be done about the rigging of the voting system? Surely you all realize that it is fixed? How does any incorruptible individual stand a chance?

10. LOL u mean Willard flopping Obamney LOL ready to send ur kid to Iran and give up more of ur liberties to fell safer? lol

11. Ron Paul or No One

12. GO TO THIS PAGE TO LISTEN TO A SONG FOR RON PUAL

zerogravity549

CLICK ON

RON PAUL SECRET TO WINNING THE ELECTION !!!!!!!!!!!! (MUST SEE)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Hi there I read some of your comments and like you, I think Ron Paul is the only politician on this planet that can begin the process of turning back the tide of the establishment agenda. I along with a few American Ron Paul supporters am looking for as many Ron Paul supporters as I can. If this is a intrest to you and you want Ron Paul into the white house message me and I will give further instructions

14. Hi there I read some of your comments and like you, I think Ron Paul is the only politician on this planet that can begin the process of turning back the tide of the establishment agenda. I along with a few American Ron Paul supporters am looking for as many Ron Paul supporters as I can. If this is a intrest to you and you want Ron Paul into the white house message me and I will give further instructions

15. Hi there I read some of your comments and like you, I think Ron Paul is the only politician on this planet that can begin the process of turning back the tide of the establishment agenda. I along with a few American Ron Paul supporters am looking for as many Ron Paul supporters as I can. If this is a intrest to you and you want Ron Paul into the white house message me and I will give further instructions

16. Hi there I read some of your comments and like you, I think Ron Paul is the only politician on this planet that can begin the process of turning back the tide of the establishment agenda. I along with a few American Ron Paul supporters am looking for as many Ron Paul supporters as I can. If this is a intrest to you and you want Ron Paul into the white house message me and I will give further instructions

17. USA was the land of the free

18. I'm gonna be really upset if Romney beats Paul... I guess i'll just vote for Obama if that happens, but for fucks sake people should wake up and get into politics before fucking voting for those other assholes specially Romney.

19. RON PAUL REVOLUTION--donate at ronpaul2012dotcom and follow dr paul on thedailypauldotcom

20. RON PAUL or NO ONE!