465 responses to “Ron Paul Surges to Second Place Nationally – Now at 21465 among Republicans”

1. captcaveman4201 .

do i think by not voting we can make the elections invalid.. YES ABSOLUTLY !! its all about power !! If the president goes up to give his speach and everyone points and laughs at them and calls them out for the asshole shitheads that they are.. Guess what!! Their creditability is shot !! And with it goes their power!! LAUGH LAUGH AT THESE PATHETIC PEOPLE !!! THEY TELL LIES LIES LIES AND MORE LIES !!

2. captcaveman4201

3. TheUnkow

I agree that we don’t need politicians but do you think by not voting we can make the elections invalid (less than min % of people vote)

If you had to chose, why not go Ron Paul?

We can’t just go directly to 0 politicians.

But with Ron Paul we can move a small but sure step towards that idea.

At least I believe so because he has never said an ill word in all of his debates and he hasn’t changed his principles from a very long time (he is very old too so his principles have a lot more value).

4. a1exandearth

Can somebody explain to me how someone in their right mind can vote for Santorum? He thinks the separation between church and state is absurd, does anyone remember what happened the last time church and state were unified, yea people who disagree get burned at the stake, religion+government=MADNESS

5. NIN1995

I just really think that Santorum is conflicted inside or is twisted somehow. He’d fuck shit up if he got in office. It just doesn’t seem likes he’s knowledgeable enough to be productive, like almost all the other republicans. Except RP, I think he’s good.

6. NIN1995

IDK WTF you’re talking about. You don’t know me, and the fact that you’re pretending if you do, just goes to show ignorant you are for assuming. IDC what you think either, I don’t know you and you’re not important.

7. Jonathan Kirsh

LIKE THIS:
    Here are five sensible ways to make Dr. Ron Paul the nominee this August:
    1. When your state has a caucus or primary, vote for him.
    2. Go to his website and either donate directly to his cause or purchase stuff from his store.
    3. Get at least ten friends or family members to vote for him.
    4. Frequently wear Ron Paul attire or carry a campaign sign out in public. Tell others why you support him when they ask.
    5. Copy this message and paste it to every YouTube video you watch.

8. HansonjSolo

LIKE THIS:
    Here are five sensible ways to make Dr. Ron Paul the nominee this August:
    1. When your state has a caucus or primary, vote for him.
    3. Get at least ten friends or family members to vote for him.
    5. Copy this message and paste it to every YouTube video you watch.

9. teedonster2

you guys should be weeding out the obama, gingrich, santorum and romney nests.
    preaching ron paul on ron paul videos wont help you

10. arenor

She’s so nervous. It shows a lot of gumption to take up the mantle and face your fears like she is.

11. peaceXrespect

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩☆ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012 ☆ ★ ☆ ★
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩☆ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

12. patrickthenomad

One or the other criminal? I’m writing in Paul no matter what.

13. Timbo Slice

Hell yea, Same thing here in 08!!! 1000000% RON Facking PAUL!!!!!

14. Timbo Slice

Hell yea, Same thing here in 08!!! 1000000% RON Facking PAUL!!!!!

15. Joey Huff

Hell yea, Same thing here in 08!!! 1000000% RON Facking PAUL!!!!!

16. T Slice

Hell yea, Same thing here in 08!!! 1000000% RON Facking PAUL!!!!!

17. xenimous

Hell yea, Same thing here in 08!!! 1000000% RON Facking PAUL!!!!!

18. 1freesoul2another

if you want fake news, keep watching your main stream media.

19. KidloHighHorse

…I think you are fake, sHerbertnow

20. flyinthebug35

Hot, smart, and loves Ron Paul…if I was 25 yrs younger, you would be the girl id like to marry:) Keep spreading the truth Mary! Ron Paul 2012!

21. DJTripleThreat78

how is it fake?

22. 247FreedomOps

= Sheep

23. Vincent Corleone

CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC is where I get the real news and facts. A news achorwoman from CNN told me to drink the green Kool-Aid and go back to bed. I did and now I believe we need more big government and more bureaucracy. Don’t know why but I now belive we should attack Iran.

24. Vincent776

25. Herbertsnow

what is this crap? You guys really hate facts. The RT is fake news BTW….

26. buerm009

I made the mistake of not voting for Ron Paul in ’08 because everyone always said the same old shit about him… he is cooky and will have no friends to help him get his mission done. Well look where we are now people. He has been the only person in politics who has given the same message for decades. He is consistent as hell and this year he has my vote 100%. It’s time to stir the pot and give this man his chance. Forget these other puppets.

27. Jakeb Reel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩☆ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

30. zombiedrummerkissfan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩☆ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT 2012 ☆ ★ ☆ ★
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ஜ۩☆ ۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

31. jakobeckert

If a plastic bag cost’s lets say 1¢ to make, but 20¢ for a waste comp. to hold/recycle/burn/etc… then the market price is put on the consumer, so 21¢ per bag. In a free market, over some time (markets need re-adjust) stores may change b/c people don’t want more plastic bags,or b/c the cost of waste goes up, or some stores won’t ant the cost left to the consumer, so they choose an upfront cost of lets say 5¢ paper bags instead. waste today mostly isn’t rep’d in our consumption

32. Eric Parker

I am just like you with access and understanding on whats going under underhandedly we are one I’m here to fight a intellectual battle for the people of America who do not have insight on law and constitutional rights how I ‘am I able to do so because I am you. Ron Pual

33. zeyionparker