Ron Paul: The Message of Liberty Appeals to Everyone

100 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

100 responses to “Ron Paul: The Message of Liberty Appeals to Everyone”

1. Teresa

I am a huge RON PAUL supporter.. I generally don’t pay much attention to the government becase it is so bad , dishonest, not fair…. over spending…. the rich
    make rules for themselves that don’t match the average american.. how much taxes
    they pay.. all the mistakes that have been make by former presidents while we sat by
    and watched with nothing we could do… the bail outs the bail outs….. it is endless
    the special interest groups that lobby for what ever they want and get it…. the small hard workin american has no special interet group , no bail out. not even enough money to get by the the rising costs of inflation at the hands the fat cat’s in government that basically laugh at us every single day and don’t listen to a thing we care about right down the the health care reform bill that the AMERICAN PEOPLE DID NOT WANT. but got anyway… which we never were even able to read what was in that 50 million page law….. anyways… isn’t it time for a change people. If nothing more. wouldn’t you want to put someone in office that was at least HONEST WITH SOME INTEGRITY. jesus haven’t we watched enough … the other candidates are being paid of by so many .. it will never be fair to all… americans. and the the regular people like you and me..pay and pay our share of taxes but will never get ahead … our future generations money is alreadly spent and many predict a complete and utter break down of our economy which is going to be far worst than anything you can imagine.. government has been ANYTHING BUT HONEST TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND RON PAUL IS OUR ONLY HOPE OF GETTING THINGS TO CHANGE,,,,,,, IT IS GOING TO BE A SHAME IF WE CONTINUE DOWN THIS PATH OF THE DOOM… AND ALL I CAN SAY IS I SAW IT COMIN WITH OBAMA .. AND LOOK HOW BAD THINGS ARE NOW… WAKE UP PEOPLE… YOU NEED SOMEONE IN OFFICE THAT HAS A FEW MORALS……. AND HONESTY ABOUT THEM. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING..AT LEAST TO ME .. THAT IS….. I WILL VOTE.. I KNOW THE AMERCAN PEOPLE NEED SOMETHING TO RESTORE THERE FAITH IN GOVERNMENT. BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN LET DOWN VERY BADLY……………… WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHTS… FOR OUR FREEDOMS AND OUR CONSTITUTION TO BE UPHELD.. ………. OUR FOUR FATHERS WOULD BE ASHAMED AT THE GREED AND LACK OF HONESTLY IN GOVERNMENT NOW……… WE WILL PAY FOR ALL OF THIS….AND WE ARE…. SEE HOW FAR YOUR DOLLAR IS GOING THESE DAYS.. YOUR OIL BILL YOUR GAS….. YOU THINK IT HAS BEEN SO GOOD WITH WHAT WE HAVE ALREADY HAD… THE CANDIDATES ARE ALL THE SAME… RON PAUL IS DIFFERENT WAKE UP AMERICA……. THE GORVERNMENT AND SPEICAL INTEREST GROUPS DON’T IN DOSE RON PAUL BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF RON PAUL……. I WISH I COULD VOTE A MILLION TIMES .. I WOULD VOTE FOR YOU l MILLION MYSELF

2. DaveTheTuberx

Well I’m definitely not stupid enough to give out my address to some random weirdo on the internet LOL. So, do you often have molesting children on the brain? Seemed kind of random to me, so it must be something you think about often. You’re not gonna come meet me, and I’m wasting my time on some child molester. Be that keyboard warrior, tough guy, it’ll save you money on medical bills.

3. mrgravyx

That’s the address to the Putnam County Jail where you are serving time for molesting children. Let me know when you get out bitch.

4. DaveTheTuberx

Dave Schroeder 1035 Heritage trail Ottawa, Ohio 45875. Come get embarassed, bitch.

5. mrgravyx

Holy fuck, listen to the little girl talk tough. Post your fucking name and address to this site and I will meet you. If you do not do it, then you are a fucking cunt. Chance are you are a fucking cunt and you will not have the balls to post your real name and real home address. If you do, then I will be over at your house to kick your ass. As an extra bonus, I will let your mom suck my dick.

6. mrgravyx

Hahahahahahahaha…..Ron Paul is last in delegates. You fucking moron. We all know the rubbish that Ron Paul’s campaign has fed you idiots. Somehow you idiots think that Ron Paul can lose every primary but Ron Paul cult members will become the delegates and vote for Ron Paul instead of Romney and Ron Paul will get the nomination that way. You are a very naive child who is getting played by Ron Paul. Keep giving him money though. SUCKER!!!

7. Michael Damico

Apparently you don’t know how the political system works because the media doesnt tell you this the only delegates that have been officially awarded are the 50 from Florida, if you actually did your research you’de realize that Ron Paul is first in delegates because delegates and votes have nothing to do with each other!!

You Dumb Bitch

8. TheClassicSwagga

You Dumb Bitch

9. Erik Warner

Dude you have problems.

10. erikwarner753

Dude you have problems.

11. TheSilviepie

Ron Paul 2012, or 2012 will actually happen.

12. xingwei12

Kevin Rudd is the Ron Paul of Aus ,Can you please tweet this #isupportrudd

13. DaveTheTuberx

Bitch, if you talked like that in front of my face, I’d break most of the bones in your face. If you wanna be tough, come to MY neck of the woods and BE tough instead of just acting. Now, if you don’t meet me, you’re nothing but a retarded pussy keyboard tough-guy.

14. PRRAH PRAH

well you should stay in your neck of the woods ignorant idiot and stop posting over youtube dont want to hear anything that “smart” from you.

15. ares123thegodly

16. Aliff Ashraff

I am a Malaysian who supports Ron Paul for America!

17. TheAliffAshraff

I am a Malaysian who supports Ron Paul for America!

18. mrgravyx

The average retard is far to smart to put Ron Paul in office. You’re dumber than the average retard. If you tried to sell that crazy crap in my neck of the woods, you get a cock shoved in your mouth and then you would get tarred and feathered. You dumb racist cunt.

19. mrgravyx

He is not a old school conservative. He is a state’s rights red neck neo-confederate racist asshole. You’re just as bad if you support him. you ashole.

20. mrgravyx

You fucking moron. Ron Paul is dead last in the national polls. He is dead last in delegates. He is the only candidate who has not won a primary. Ron Paul is currently polling at 12.3% on real clear politics. New 14, Romney 27 and Santorum 34.

You dumb cunt.

21. JOE DIGGA

I dont want Ron paul just for 2012 i want Ron paul for Life…… i Hope when he becomes President he finds a way to make him be President For Life….. Trust me its Possible.

22. JO3DIGGA

23. DaveTheTuberx

Trying to be popular to the point where its going to bring our nation financial ruin is….well…..stupid.

24. Michael Damico

Ron Paul is second in National Polls, do your research before you decide to input your opinion.

25. TheClassicSwagga

26. Lindon Matthew

its not being stupid. its going along to get along. people want to be with the popular crowd and going against the status quot is unpopular

27. WadadliNy

28. Wayne

I believe most, if not all, polititions are liars and will say whatever it takes to get elected. How many presidents have done what they said they would or would not do if elected? It’s all about the all-mighty dollar, which isn’t going to be worth much in the years to come. It is said that Romney has a lot more money to spend on his campaign. Who cares how much money HE has? We need to care about the leadership of our country. I am from Illinois, and trust me, I know about corruption and lies in government at the state level. RON PAUL, I believe, is not corrupt and tells the truth. He knows what the American public wants and needs. We gave (D) Obama a chance, and what happened? The economy fell even further. What’s the solution he says, print more money. Can anyone spell INFLATION, like we’ve never seen it before. RON PAUL knows this will happen. It is also rumored that DR. PAUL is not fluent in foriegn affairs. Isn’t that what an advisor is for? All presidents have had them. LIsten to what RON PAUL is saying!! I believe he can help our country and economy. His heart is in it. He is the only REAL AMERICAN I believe in for our president. So please people, listen to him and see if there is anything you disagree with. VOTE FOR RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!