GOP Strategist: Ron Paul Will Be on GOP Ticket

1. Reports International Business Times: Ron Paul's 2012 campaign has won the majority of Washington's delegates to the Republican National Convention, and a number of other states are expected to follow suit

2. Ron Paul Wins Louisiana Caucus

Wins four and a half of six congressional district caucuses, securing 111 of 150 or 74 percent of delegates elected yesterday to the state convention LAKE JACKSON, Texas -- Supporters of 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul won yesterday's Louisiana caucus, securing an overwhelming majority of winnable delegates to the June Republican state convention

3. Ron Paul Wins Louisiana Caucus

4. What I mean is him having positions that I agree with along with him being able to win delegate wise and nationally.

5. What I mean is him having positions that I agree with along with him being able to win delegate wise and nationally.

6. The MSM will never report on this but Paul is close to, or even has more delegates than Romney has. Do the research for yourself. And I don't know what you mean by "among other things" but if defending the constitution, your liberties and the sovereignty of this nation isn't "among other things", I'm not sure you know what the actual role of a US president is supposed to be. Goldman Sachs ran W., is running Obama, and will run Romney too. Do you really think that means any significant change?

7. The next president is going to be Ron Paul or Barack Obama. Your choice America!

8. Ok then, show me the real numbers.........oh wait you can't.

9. Ok then, show me the real numbers.........oh wait you can't.

10. those numbers are fudged

11. I love liberty as much as the next guy it's just that I am only willing to support a candidate who is ABLE to win among other things

12. I love liberty as much as the next guy it's just that I am only willing to support a candidate who is ABLE to win among other things

13. Yeah! Goldman Sachs & Lehman Brothers 2012!...Uh, I mean Romney 2012!

"If you love wealth better than liberty,
    the tranquility of servitude
    better than the animating contest of freedom,
    go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or your arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you,
    and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

-Samuel Adams

14. 23 people hate Liberty and the Constitution.