GOP Strategist: Ron Paul Will Be on GOP Ticket

560 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

560 responses to “GOP Strategist: Ron Paul Will Be on GOP Ticket”

1. lightdark00

Im starting to like the idea of Romney-Paul ticket. I have faith in my fellow Americans.

2. Gendo3s2k

...
    I don't know if that's good enough
    But I have to think of the alternative. I cannot allow obama/biden to win another 4 years. If it were between romney/anyoneotherthanRP then write in Dr.Paul, but if it's Romney/Ron Paul, then I'm not so sure...

3. hambonemcgee1

Ron Paul has publicly said that he and Mitt have almost no similarities in policy. It would take an incredible compromise for them to join forces. I don't see RP supporters being willing to vote for that ticket. If Ron Paul were president and Romney were VP, maybe. But what is the chance of that happening?

4. mrdroopie18

Did I just hear what I think I heard!!.... Fucken Awesome!!...Ron Paul 2012...

5. DavidTanisDreams

Actually it's not going to be a VP choice Romney is making come nomination night. It's a choice of how early he wants to endorse Ron Paul to save face.

6. amir4barca

I won't vote Romney even with Ron Paul being his VP! and am pretty sure Dr Paul wouldn't accept that anyway!

7. Mukki

Romney, Newt, and Santorum all disliked this.

8. Uranium1972

Ron Paul as vp wouldnt last, he'd get fired or killed, only faith can help us all have faith people and educate as many people as you can!!! remember ONLY THE COMMUNITY CAN SAVE THE COMMUNITY!!!

9. RonPaulFriends2

I'm too stubborn to go along with anything like that.

10. jcnba28

I don't want Ron Paul as VP, I want him as President!

11. psykitv

Ju88uf

12. DukeofWellington91

It would depend entirely on how much Romney was prepared to give Paul. Were Romney to offer along the lines of a full edit of the Fed, balancing the budget in his first term and asking congress to declare any potential wars I think this could be possible, but Romney would have to come much closer to Paul's positions. Also on civil liberties Romney would have to come closer to Paul, which he may want to anyway and it might be a good excuse to flip-flop.

13. SexedUpAtheist

Might be nice to have Ron Paul as Vice President, especially if it is possible (or necessary) to impeach the President (Romney)... and, the way things are going, this might become a distinct possibility.

14. edewit08

Nearly doubble likes to wievs.. Funny "supercomputer" effects again at +300 wievs... *smile*
    Love, courage and light of wisdom to us all. *hugs*

15. Kousaburo

When I heard this: Ron FUCKING PAUL, YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH!

16. dmoneyas24

Vp doesnt do shit

17. prince0427

Ron Paul as VP can do less good then him just as congressman. It might even ruin his reputation with Romney as president.

18. vic4rp

I pray that he is winning........

19. ju88ff

Ron Paul in last place.

20. JGurvit9

Or we could just have Ron Paul be president and possibly Gary Johnson as VP. This idea that Romney/Paul will be on the ticket is ludicrous, it wont happen. Dr. Paul has strong morals and wouldn't do it.

21. IsThisInsanity93

Ron Paul agreeing to be VP to mr. flip-flopper-poor-people-hater wont happen, its against his principles. He would be degrading himself. I think Ron Paul should either run third party or go start his own country. I'd move there without a second thought :D

22. cravin16

Paul would pick his son

23. tfay2100gmaildotcom

I will not vote for a Romney/Paul ticket, if Paul ever gave into that I think ge will lose 98% of his supporters

24. cravin16

Romney will pick Pawlenty

25. kevinwaynesongs

This is not what will happen. Santorum & Gingrich are staying in it so they can divert some of the energy away from Paul. When the conventions happens, they will endorse Romney. You Watch.

26. ENDtheFED2012

If all else fails...
    I will write Ron Paul's name in on Nov. 6, 2012 if I have to.
    If he gets enough write in votes he has to accept or decline the job offered as president.
    I highly doubt Dr. Paul would even accept the offer from Romney.
    I would very much like to see a Paul/Napolitano GOP ticket.

27. manniman82

Don't fall for this, the establishment are in "bargaining denial" mode. Dr. Paul never compromised his principles in 30+ years in congress even if it meant voting alone. Do you think he'll suddenly choose the "lesser of the evils"?

Unless Paul has a very good explanation on why it would be a good thing, I will not support a Romney/Paul ticket.

But that won't even happen so it's Ron Paul or NO ONE!

28. econogate

Sure he doesn't have to choose any of them, but will he get Paul's delegates, nope! So Romney's screwed or whoever wins will have a hard time uniting a fragmented Republican party, they should have gone with Paul from the getgo, everything was already in place, he has senority over the others, experience and was right about the housing bubble and the federal reserve games, the republicans seem like they want to commit hari kari rather than let a actual conservative win the nomination, O wins.

29. spoechhacker

I was actually already thinking Romney would pick Ron Paul for VP, he never seems to say anything bad about Paul. I am a Ron Paul supporter, but I'd rather have him as a VP than nothing at all, at least he could influence Romney, I think I would take that over Obama any day, but Ron Paul said he wouldn't accept a VP position unless they changed their foreign and monetary policies. But I guess we shall see what happens.

30. econogate

It would not be shocking to see Paul on a ticket with the brokered winner. If the neo-cons really want to win they seem like they would have to make a deal with the Paul phenomenon. It's shrewd and calculated and I don't know if Paul would go there, but it would not likely be the first of such kinds of events in history!

31. skata11

i have tried to avoid saying it but id rather president paul go for the presidency even if its third party!!!...the message has been ignited and the movment will never stop but people realize that this american hero its on his last hoorah and i say ron go get em i wont believe you would be VP on a tocket with mr goldman sachs ..ill support you till the end and i think you should see how you do down the line but dont please them they have demonized you for to long give them the finger

32. MsEspolt

Romney doesn't have to choose from those 3 for a VP this guy is dumb.

33. tryptala

I don't want a brokered Ron Paul. I want a Ron Paul ticket. If that means third party, so be it. Actually, I'd prefer it. I wish he'd dump the warmongering Repugnants. Paul won't be the VP candidate. That just plain makes no sense at all for many reasons. And I guarantee that anything brokered onto the platform of a Romney ticket by Paul will be reneged within 6 months or less into a Romney term.

34. Vots

I don't get people against the idea of Ron Paul as a VP. Face it, this country is told to vote for either Republican or Democrat, and if Paul doesn't get the GOP nomination, he won't be elected. While I'd still write him in and encourage others to do so as well to make a point, I would definitely support Paul as a VP. Even though he'd be VP, at least we'd know there's one sensible person in the White House -- and that would make me feel better.

35. ColdWarWarriors

Can someone explain to me how the VP nomination process works? does the VP nomination have to come from the GOP Presidential candidates or can the VP nomination be selected from a wider range of candidates?

1 2 3 16