Ron Paul Thanks Supporters with Balloon-Throwing Spectacle

1. Mitt Romney would never be able to do this because

1. He has no public support
    2. I would pop them

2. Ron Paul makes Willard Romney look like a wind up toy, and he makes Santorum look like a stuffed doll that spews Islamaphobic and homophobic hate speech when you pull his string.

I wonder what was under the long black coats being worn by the two guys at the very end of the video?
    😉

3. I love this man. He inspires real hope for real change & fundamental change in the way we do business. 50% of the US sucking off the other 50% (while being taxed to death) is just not cool. I’m tired of paying for someone else to laze around & mooch off society. His flavor of FREEDOM I like!

4. I seriously get teary-eyed watching Paul videos. He’s so passionate and sincere. And he’s actually controversial in a good way, which is so rare these days. Also, he’s not utterly, mentally insane. I mean hello? The republican party these days….

5. The oldest candidate with the youngest spirit and probably the best in shape!

6. To think that fat guy texting could have shook the doctors hand? I would kill to do that….

7. LMAO, Ron Paul supporters are such nerds! They get soo excited by Ron Paul tossing some balloons into the crowd that they have to upload and share it with everyone. And I say this as a Ron Paul supporter who genuinely enjoyed this video. You don’t find this type of excitement in any other political camp.

8. He’s practicing for when he wins the general election.

9. We must do something :

RE-POST THIS PROTEST >> Michael Quatrano << CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE, CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,
    COUNT THE Washington caucus VOTES IN MAINE YOU SCUM!!! OUR VOICE WILL NOT GO AWAY BECAUSE YOU SAY SO!!
    Mikeq@MaineGOP.com
    9 Higgins Street
    Augusta, ME 04330
    Phone 207.622.6247
    Fax 207.6235322

10. Ron Paul: LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

11. This is the only canidate that has nothing bad being said about him only good

12. This is sincere, its what I LOVE about him.

13. OMG it’s not enough to have him as president….but have him be part of our family as well!! I REALLY LOVE THIS GUY!! T_T

14. I love 3 men. My Dad, best mate and Ron Paul. Apart from being the wisest man and someone I can finally, really look up to… he’s just so damn cute!

15. Mitt Romney- Android.

Newt Gingrich- Angry scoundrel.

Rick Santorum- Psychopath.

Ron Paul- The man with a plan.

16. LOL! I loooooooooove this!!!! God bless him! PRESIDENT PAUL 2012!! :)

17. WHAT A BOSS!! RON PAUL 2012 FTW TO THE END

18. He sort of reminds me of my grandad, what a legend this man is! He’s a really humble and peaceful man who has stuck by his principles and opinions for a long time. He warned us in 1998 about terrorist attacks on US soil and everything he’s fighting for is for what he believes will give people true liberty! He doesnt want people to worry about fighting another war or being a target for terrorism because of it Hes a very wise man and one of a kind. I hope all his hard work and dedication pays off

19. Can we please make 27 clones of this man so Europe can stand a chance as well?
    Thank you.