197 responses to ““No One But Paul” Money Bomb: Almost $1 Million Raised Day One – Extended until Friday Night!”

1. knight508

First half is perfect. Second half needs a different song in my opinion. Something a little more serious. Overall excellent video.

2. sjk757

ooo goosebumps

3. sjk757

ooo goosebumps

4. noonebutpaul

At 10:15 AM (Eastern Time) We've already surpassed $200,000! Congrats! I donated this morning... everyone should donate to this moneybomb if they truly want to see him get the GOP nomination.

1. noonebutpaul

We've nearly doubled that number in 2 hours, by the way. Hopefully the donations will continue picking up momentum as the day goes on

5. Wheelman stan

Wow, chilllssss!! Really great vid. Please donate to his campaigns moneybomb right now, today. They need it more than ever. Like this video to everything you can, get the word out. The message is clear but not everyone has heard it.

6. wheelmanstan

7. Mike O.

Ron drew a line in the sand 30 yrs ago and has not crossed it. THAT says alot about the man, in and of itself. I will not reiterate all that has been said about Ron Paul's integrity. It speaks for itself. I like him ALOT and he's probably the only politician that has EVER and I mean EVER gained my respect. He has my vote, no doubt about it, period. Our nation has to be reset. Ron will get the job done. Our nation needs to help AND protect him. Thank you Ron Paul and campaign personnel!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 19 Thumb down 0

1. Mike O.

"Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,..."

Need I say more? I will if you want me to.

8. Maximilian0011

For God's Sake.....Dear Patriots, its Our moment in history to give a green light for our COUNTRY to finally start to breath again...as it is arrested for over 100 years!!! we, we got the Doctor, Ron Paul who know how to restart the Heart of The U.S.A. to beat as one again!!! Dr PAUL or NOBODY! lets stand as one, as a powerful bat that The Good Doctor can use swinging over the theft of our freedom and money and our lives and lives of our people that have gone before us!!! God is watching...

9. abukovec20

SICK VID!!!

10. les

Scott

11. pingualex100

ron pual = awesome

12. Tony Rawlings

I sincerely hope this man pulls it off to save not only the USA but the rest of the planet, form England

13. onedaywewill

14. Matthew B

Donated $100 to the money bomb! I'll continue to donate what I can when I can. I support truth and honesty. Ron Paul 2012

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

1. Stephen

Thank you Matthew B, you are truly generous and intelligent man! NO ONE BUT RON PAUL!

15. WildBerserker1

vote for this man America,and perhaps the rest of the world will respect you once again...

16. BiReal

Amazing video! such talent.

17. Fukkutah

Could non Americans contribute to the campaign?

1. ladyliberty

Sure! Give someone you trust to send it!

2. Jules

If it cannot be done over the ronpaul2012 website, maybe you just need an address to use in which case I will private message mine. I will be donating this afternoon

18. louisbrassyyy

Learn How to Make Money Online FAst!
    Experts show you how to make extra income per day within 90 Days.
    Site-> amazingautosystem.weebly.com

19. ProudAmericanFirst

I have donated to No One But Paul!

Our freedoms and Constitution are at stake. If you take the time to look at Obama and the other R candidates records you will learn as I have that there is no difference between any of them other than surface issues and the letter after their names (D or R). I have had enough flip-flopping at the expense of civil liberties and our Constitution.

If Ron Paul is not on the ticket I will write him in.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 22 Thumb down 0

1. Gloria

I fear even if all of us wrote his name in, the vote won't be counted. The powers that be wouldn't let that happen. It's scary to watch how disrespectful the media treats him. You can bet he is getting more votes at the caucuses and there is something stinky in the RNC.

1. Aj Marino

I hate how he almost won Maine. I am not going to say he would of won although most likely it would have happened. I just love how people keep saying he needs a win in a caucus to win the nomination. He explains how that is not necessarily true. Nobody from the media wants to hear it they just back who they want and it is ridiculously bias.

20. Thaddeus Kosciuszko

There is some stirring, rolling over, rubbing of eyes, and some of them are no longer squinting—a good indication that they are conscious of their surroundings.

But many people are still sleeping…The EXPLOSION of a Money Bomb might be the perfect alarm clock.

Inasmuch as the gop establishment believes that their state unconsciousness is comatose—they will be surprised if they awakened.

And as anyone who has ever studied battlefield tactics will tell you, the element of surprise, is a jump-start towards victory.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

21. Ryan

I'm with you all the way! The fate of our Country depends on your election! Ron Paul 2012!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

22. Jamie

Give your dollars to Ron Paul before they're only useful as toilet paper

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 20 Thumb down 0

23. Micky

Show your support for Ron Paul. He is founding father material. Donate to him tomorrow!

24. MsMotoconcho

I'll be there!! RP2012

25. Maximilian0011

Our Country was arrested for more then 100 years...."they" think that our Country is done yet It is ALIVE...... We are not done, USA is just to stop that bad dream..., patriots are awakening and we all shall stand up as ONE to back Dr Paul to REstore The Constitution and get out Land to be TRULY the Light that all people will want to be like and look up to.
    Dr. Paul or NO vote , Live free or die......"

26. johnkx

What's the music used?

27. woodroce

Bravo! Ron Paul, all the way!

Tell your friends!

28. woodroce

Bravo! Ron Paul, all the way!

Tell your friends!

29. robin

For the well-informed Ron Paul supporters, can you please answer this question for me and where I can find specific information about his plans to protect us from corporate fascism once many of the federal agencies are dismantled? I know this is an issue for many Democrats-protecting individual rights. It is a problem now, but could become much worse without a plan. Is there somewhere you can direct me where he talks specifically about this? I know that many are concerned about what will happen in this country when we go back to local and state control. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court also made corporations like individuals, so they are able to get away with murder.

1. Scott R

Hey Robin... I believe that the Libertarian view generally is that coorporations will generally police themselves as those that rip off the people will eventually be found out, exposed, and will go bankrupt thru the natural process. The "exposed" part of this is especially easy with the way information flows in present day society. Places like the BBB can help wary consumers make wise choices on their own with out the government. Without sounding to harsh, it's a buyer beware world out there for the most part. Anyone that's ever bought a used car can attest to that. We need to take responcibility for our decisions including borrowing money to buy homes back before the bubble. HOWEVER... My personal feelings are that SOME well placed regulation can be good so long as it does not create a huge government expense to enforce, or a significan impact on the free market system (ie cap in trade was BAD BAD BAD even though they had good intensions). We should do a cost benifit analysis on each regulation. I believe that Paul would agree with me but I will check around for some evidence.

1. robin

Thank you. I will look for any information you can find for me such as places where he discusses in more detail how he will address these problems that may manifest themselves with much more autonomy. I think this is a fear many people I have spoken with who are liberal Democrats. We share their concerns. Not concerned about dismantling the many federal agencies which are just bureaucratic nightmares that do absolutely nothing to protect the environment, education, our health, etc. and are creating massive debt. People of course are concerned with doing away with the Department of Education who are educators because they think it provides equal opportunities for all children and a quality education. I don't happen to agree with them, but you have a strong voting block among teachers(Democrats) who see Ron Paul as a threat just in this one area.

1. Scott R

Very true... my wife is a teacher and they are pushing Obama VERY hard using pleanty of scare tactics. I haven't quite convinced my wife to vote for Paul yet over Obama. Change is scary... it is just like when you've been working at a horrible job for a long time and you know it's bad, but you are worried about the unknown. Eventually you quit in frustration. That day will come for most Americans that don't get on the Paul band wagon now when the US goes bankrupt and ALL entitlements are lost. It is a shame we can't convince everyone that the only way to keep the most important entitlements in place like SS and Medicare is to make sacrifices now before it's too late. The Debt to GDP ratio is still climbing. Just imagine if we go into another recession and GDP falls again. PS... lucky for me I don't pick my friends / wife based on their political views.

1. Aj Marino

Apparently people would love this country to fail i don't understand what message they are hearing from Romney or Obama that could possibly sound good to them. I was not political until i heard Ron Pauls message of liberty. How can any true American think he is incorrect.

2. robin

Scott,
            Since your wife is an educator and has been indoctrinated into the system, I would have her listen to the interviews by Charlotte Thomson Isberyt, or better yet, read her book the Deliberate Dumbing Down of America. It's massive, so if that is too intimidating in terms of time, then the interviews will suffice. It really opened my eyes as a former educator who was trained in operant conditioning/outcome based education, values clarification and direct instruction pedagogy back in the late 70's. Instead of educating our youth, we are "training" them to do exactly what I see=follow blindly and play into fear tactics...She talks about how the computer has been used to promote this agenda. I never really thought about it before. It also helps to explain why people are so easily led and how the media can shape public opinion so well. I recommend watching these very important interviews. It may help you see what has been going on in this country and how education has been used as a tool to move this agenda forward. They are trying to control the choices people make in education whether they are private schools, alternative schools, charter schools or home school. As a home-school parent, they are trying to prevent people from "educating" their own children. Ask yourself why they would want to do that, or why they would want to infiltrate the other choices that parents chose for their children? Why they would be promoting an agenda in our schools? She helped me connect the dots in many areas and how both sides of the spectrum are being used to fulfill an agenda of social engineering, etc. She also goes on to say that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who does not support this agenda in her opinion. I'll let you use your critical thinking skills and judge for yourself.

2. robin

Thank you Scott for your thoughtful responses...

2. Thaddeus Kosciuszko

Hi Robin,

I believe your uneasiness stems from the departure from the market of “free.” The absence of free is certainly an element of fascism; however, tightly regulated markets are more accurately defined as crony Capitalism.

A true free-market economy is not controlled by the rich or by the poor; rather, it is controlled by the simple law of supply and demand. That means the rules (regulations) are the same for everyone.

However, when the market is tightly-regulated by the powerful, consumers are not allowed to choose from the best products. Rather, they get to choose the products produced by companies with the best lobbyists. Or, as was the case with ethanol, we did not even have choice; we are forced to buy their products. The same goes for the weapons of war we are forced to buy to wage the wars that our “Representatives” initiate.

Lord Acton said it best: “power corrupts...” Accordingly, the more power and control the state has over the market, the more likely it is to be affected by the corruption of cronyism. And while private free-markets are not immune from immoral and/or unethical business practices, their market relations are voluntary.

Thus, it is not so much a question of which economic system, as it is a question of the morality of the human beings who are employing it.

T Kosciuszko

1. robin

Thank you Thaddeus for your thoughtful response...

30. redcomic619

No one but RON Paul!!!! I will NOT accept Rand in 2016!

31. mazarefense

i wish there was a "ron paul" in my country :/

32. maddholiday1313

Ron Paul, I wrote him in 2008 and I will do it every election until I die or the federal reserve is no more. Gold and silver was our retirement plan in the beginning. The FED stole your future. Will you stand there on judgement day and say you knew nothing, you did nothing? I think not, once your awake, there is no going back.

33. dragsterf

Either way, they were all unarmed and non-violent. America is not a country where police attack nonviolent brave protesters.

34. dragsterf

what a moving video....

35. Graham

You know what will send JUST AS BIG A MESSAGE as a money bomb? MORE THAN A MILLION PLEDGED SUPPORTERS OF PAUL! PLEASE make this petition go vira through facebook and emaill! It's time for a PEOPLE BOMB!