“No One But Paul” Money Bomb: Almost $1 Million Raised Day One – Extended until Friday Night!

Donate at RonPaul2012.com

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnkx johnkx

What’s the music used?

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=woodroce woodroce

Bravo! Ron Paul, all the way!

Tell your friends!

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=woodroce woodroce

Bravo! Ron Paul, all the way!

Tell your friends!

• robin

For the well-informed Ron Paul supporters, can you please answer this question for me and where I can find specific information about his plans to protect us from corporate fascism once many of the federal agencies are dismantled? I know this is an issue for many Democrats-protecting individual rights. It is a problem now, but could become much worse without a plan. Is there somewhere you can direct me where he talks specifically about this? I know that many are concerned about what will happen in this country when we go back to local and state control. Unfortunately, the Supreme Court also made corporations like individuals, so they are able to get away with murder.

• Scott R

Hey Robin… I believe that the Libertarian view generally is that coorporations will generally police themselves as those that rip off the people will eventually be found out, exposed, and will go bankrupt thru the natural process. The “exposed” part of this is especially easy with the way information flows in present day society. Places like the BBB can help wary consumers make wise choices on their own with out the government. Without sounding to harsh, it’s a buyer beware world out there for the most part. Anyone that’s ever bought a used car can attest to that. We need to take responcibility for our decisions including borrowing money to buy homes back before the bubble. HOWEVER… My personal feelings are that SOME well placed regulation can be good so long as it does not create a huge government expense to enforce, or a significan impact on the free market system (ie cap in trade was BAD BAD BAD even though they had good intensions). We should do a cost benifit analysis on each regulation. I believe that Paul would agree with me but I will check around for some evidence.

• robin

Thank you. I will look for any information you can find for me such as places where he discusses in more detail how he will address these problems that may manifest themselves with much more autonomy. I think this is a fear many people I have spoken with who are liberal Democrats. We share their concerns. Not concerned about dismantling the many federal agencies which are just bureaucratic nightmares that do absolutely nothing to protect the environment, education, our health, etc. and are creating massive debt. People of course are concerned with doing away with the Department of Education who are educators because they think it provides equal opportunities for all children and a quality education. I don’t happen to agree with them, but you have a strong voting block among teachers(Democrats) who see Ron Paul as a threat just in this one area.

• Scott R

Very true… my wife is a teacher and they are pushing Obama VERY hard using pleanty of scare tactics. I haven’t quite convinced my wife to vote for Paul yet over Obama. Change is scary… it is just like when you’ve been working at a horrible job for a long time and you know it’s bad, but you are worried about the unknown. Eventually you quit in frustration. That day will come for most Americans that don’t get on the Paul band wagon now when the US goes bankrupt and ALL entitlements are lost. It is a shame we can’t convince everyone that the only way to keep the most important entitlements in place like SS and Medicare is to make sacrifices now before it’s too late. The Debt to GDP ratio is still climbing. Just imagine if we go into another recession and GDP falls again. PS… lucky for me I don’t pick my friends / wife based on their political views.

• Aj Marino

Apparently people would love this country to fail i don’t understand what message they are hearing from Romney or Obama that could possibly sound good to them. I was not political until i heard Ron Pauls message of liberty. How can any true American think he is incorrect.

• robin

Scott,
            Since your wife is an educator and has been indoctrinated into the system, I would have her listen to the interviews by Charlotte Thomson Isberyt, or better yet, read her book the Deliberate Dumbing Down of America. It’s massive, so if that is too intimidating in terms of time, then the interviews will suffice. It really opened my eyes as a former educator who was trained in operant conditioning/outcome based education, values clarification and direct instruction pedagogy back in the late 70’s. Instead of educating our youth, we are “training” them to do exactly what I see=follow blindly and play into fear tactics…She talks about how the computer has been used to promote this agenda. I never really thought about it before. It also helps to explain why people are so easily led and how the media can shape public opinion so well. I recommend watching these very important interviews. It may help you see what has been going on in this country and how education has been used as a tool to move this agenda forward. They are trying to control the choices people make in education whether they are private schools, alternative schools, charter schools or home school. As a home-school parent, they are trying to prevent people from “educating” their own children. Ask yourself why they would want to do that, or why they would want to infiltrate the other choices that parents chose for their children? Why they would be promoting an agenda in our schools? She helped me connect the dots in many areas and how both sides of the spectrum are being used to fulfill an agenda of social engineering, etc. She also goes on to say that Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate who does not support this agenda in her opinion. I’ll let you use your critical thinking skills and judge for yourself.

• robin

Thank you Scott for your thoughtful responses…

• Thaddeus Kosciuszko

Hi Robin,

I believe your uneasiness stems from the departure from the market of “free.” The absence of free is certainly an element of fascism; however, tightly regulated markets are more accurately defined as crony Capitalism.

A true free-market economy is not controlled by the rich or by the poor; rather, it is controlled by the simple law of supply and demand. That means the rules (regulations) are the same for everyone.

However, when the market is tightly-regulated by the powerful, consumers are not allowed to choose from the best products. Rather, they get to choose the products produced by companies with the best lobbyists. Or, as was the case with ethanol, we did not even have choice; we are forced to buy their products. The same goes for the weapons of war we are forced to buy to wage the wars that our “Representatives” initiate.

Lord Acton said it best: “power corrupts…” Accordingly, the more power and control the state has over the market, the more likely it is to be affected by the corruption of cronyism. And while private free-markets are not immune from immoral and/or unethical business practices, their market relations are voluntary.

Thus, it is not so much a question of which economic system, as it is a question of the morality of the human beings who are employing it.

T Kosciuszko

• robin

Thank you Thaddeus for your thoughtful response…

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=redcomic619 redcomic619

No one but RON Paul!!!! I will NOT accept Rand in 2016!

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mazarefense mazarefense

i wish there was a “ron paul” in my country :/

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=maddholiday1313 maddholiday1313

Ron Paul, I wrote him in 2008 and I will do it every election until I die or the federal reserve is no more. Gold and silver was our retirement plan in the beginning. The FED stole your future. Will you stand there on judgement day and say you knew nothing, you did nothing? I think not, once your awake, there is no going back.

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dragsterf dragsterf

Either way, they were all unarmed and non-violent. America is not a country where police attack nonviolent brave protesters.

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dragsterf dragsterf

what a moving video….

• Graham

You know what will send JUST AS BIG A MESSAGE as a money bomb? MORE THAN A MILLION PLEDGED SUPPORTERS OF PAUL! PLEASE make this petition go vira through facebook and emaill! It’s time for a PEOPLE BOMB!

• van wilder

ron pauls campaign nwebsite and the dailypaul.com have been crippled by cyber attack because of this money bomb… be wary people the tyrants dont go away easily

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rangers2721 rangers2721

If we had Ron Paul we would have a prosperous society and a free society

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=niemozliwosc niemozliwosc

Truly love this guy

• D. Smith

Please, please, please LOSE THE MUSIC on these damn videos. It’s so overpowering and overbearing the message gets lost. At least it gets lost on people like me, because the minute the music starts blasting, I shut down the vid. More people would get the bigger message if the music was just not there. We don’t need music, we need the message which was totally lost in that second vid. I’ve noticed this about a number of vid’s where Ron Paul is trying to speak but the music drowns him out. LOSE the music, please??

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PrivacyUnderAttack PrivacyUnderAttack

Day 356
    Supplies are low, the temperature is dropping.
    Still on the lookout for the gay fucker who clicked “dislike”.

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=randomrandom744 randomrandom744

Tears to my eyes. I want Obama taken out of the White House in handcuffs and replaced with Ron Paul. We will make history, we will win this fight, because this a fight for our country, we are fighting this fight, and we cannot fail, or else America’s last hope will vanish into thin air. RON PAUL 2012

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=supersticky87 supersticky87

Lets get off the Internet and get out to our area and spread the word about Ron Paul!!!! Print flyers if you have to!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ktmmusic09 ktmmusic09

/watch?v=iWJluUzZVKI

THUMBS UP SO EVERYONE CAN SEE PLEASE.

THIS IS TRUTH!

• http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ktmmusic09 ktmmusic09

/watch?v=iWJluUzZVKI

THUMBS UP SO EVERYONE CAN SEE PLEASE.

THIS IS TRUTH!