197 responses to ““No One But Paul” Money Bomb: Almost $1 Million Raised Day One – Extended until Friday Night!”

1. Manofheart777

But first and foremost, we must spread the message of liberty because that's how it works. Look at Jesus, that's what he had to do before he was able to change the world. No one ever thought his message would remain during those times because it was some horrible times. I'm not saying Ron Paul is Jesus like Obama almost claimed to be, but Jesus showed us the way. The message is what's important. That's what will continue to feed the battle for generations.

2. Manofheart777

Try superpac.. Find out about Ron Paul's superpac.. I think its called RevolutionPac or something like that. They spend 2 million on his campaign so far I heard..

3. Manofheart777

I got some too, but I have a feeling more will vote for him when this is all through.. I'm hoping

4. Manofheart777

Zionist? That words too broad. Sounds like your saying, lets kill Christians. It would be better you say, let's fight the Occultic world power elitist Illuminati or something like that. Satan is ruling the world for a time. That's what this is all about. Don't believe me? Why don't they know how Whitney Huston died, or Michael Jackson? I know about these things cause I was in a cult for 3 years. They'll kill you if you go against their plans and eventually.. well.. you'll see

5. Manofheart777

I say we all reach for our gun if he doesn't make it. We are the only ones who can stop this thing. Let us show the world what America's really about. Lets do it for our sons and our daughters, and for all the ones who died for our freedom!! Let us LIVE FREE OR DIE!!!

6. Manofheart777

lolololol XD

7. PeriorMan

Just waiting for Friday paycheck to donate half of it,it's a sacrifice but it's worth it,we want to see this country flourish again for our future Gens.God Bless RP 2012!!!!!

8. bjeweled21

AWESOME!!!

9. karen gallop

I have never contributed to a presidential campaign before but we need to put our money where our mouths are! So I did!

10. xodis911

just donated $25. im gonna make an effort to donate $25 to $50 every paycheck.

11. sws227

I bought $109 worth or Ron Paul merchandise a day before the money bomb and I am wondering...does it go to his campaign? I'm a college student and don't have much to spend so I am hoping it pays off and goes to his campaign.

12. FormerApathetic

The statements by others the "Ron Paul cured my political apathy" is totally true for me as well. I paid 0 attention to any politics up until this past December. I lost my job in December and had alot of time on my hands so i began to pay attention and I found RP is the only person I can truely get behind and be a passionate activist for. I realize now I have been mislead all my life by main stream media, I literally said the day before I started researching the candidates "man hasn't Ron Paul been running for president since 1842" I am partly ashamed of that statement but mostly i feel its a testament to how blind I was, I want to thank Dr. Paul for all you do and for opening my eyes to what is going on in America and what I can do to change it, I am a better person because of him.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 14 Thumb down 0

1. Aj Marino

Well put sir

13. shayneyos52

Ron Paul always has badass ads! his ads are always true. Ron Paul 2012!

14. USAPappy

President Paul 2012 is becoming reality!

15. TriedToReason

I donated and telling everyone I know! You are our last hope to restore what is wrong with this country. We need to find a way to get past the media so the same thing doesn't happen this time as it did in 2008. I think all politicians are crooks.....well until you came along Dr. Paul. For once I feel there is still hope for the leaders we choose for office and no other candidate has the passionate following you do and such an infectious message! The true evil is the media. We believe in you Ron Paul and want you to be our next President 2012!!!!!!!

16. Green Light Meds

I agree! needs a song with more soul...

17. Green Light Meds

I agree! needs a song with more soul...

18. greenlightmeds

I agree! needs a song with more soul...

19. greenlightmeds

I agree! needs a song with more soul...

20. MsMamiRosa

Hi Friend! AWESUM Vid!! I just wanted to give ya the "Heads Up!" to change your Title to reflect: "Feb 14th through (Fri) Feb 17th", per an automated e:mail I got from Dr. Paul & his campaign last night. We gotta make sure that every one's aware of this date addition as Dr. Paul needs every penny he can get to tackle the upcoming bunch of states. Thanx Hon! Sincerely, Janae **PRESIDENT RON PAUL 2012!!**

21. Scott R

WASHINGTON COUNTY MAINE- do not be discouraged. Come out and vote in mass numbers for Ron Paul. Maybe the Romney people will all stay home now that the race has been "called" in Maine. We need to hear your oppinion even if the GOP doesn't count it. What is more important is that you give your support to Ron Paul. Let everyone know in this country that you are out there and you care! This has been still gaining momentum. People are slow to come around because change is scary. But there is no message more powerful then to tell the truth to the people and offer a way out of this financial mess we are in.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 18 Thumb down 0

22. josh daniels

23. Amer Ican

RE-POST THIS PROTEST >> Michael Quatrano << CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE, CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,CALL, E-MAIL, FAX, WRITE, FACE TO FACE,
    COUNT THE Washington caucus VOTES IN MAINE YOU SCUM!!! OUR VOICE WILL NOT GO AWAY BECAUSE YOU SAY SO!!
    Mikeq@MaineGOP.com
    9 Higgins Street
    Augusta, ME 04330
    Phone 207.622.6247
    Fax 207.6235322

24. robin

Scott R....Just in case you didn't see my posting as they often get lost in the thread, have your wife watch the You Tube videos of Charlotte Thomson Isberyt-The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America..It will be an eye opener for her as it was for me. She says in her most recent interview that Ron Paul is the only candidate that does not subscribe to this hidden agenda in our schools that began during the Reagan Administration. She believes he is the ONLY candidate that has a chance to turn this country around. I suspect most Reagan people aren't aware of the agreement he signed with Gorbachev to merge our two educational systems together. That's when Charlotte lost respect for Reagan who just became a mouthpiece of the neo-conservatives. Her book has extensive documentation of secret documents she came across while working at the Department of Education. It's quite shocking and something that all educators and parents should be aware of. In fact, every American should be aware of this agenda. Judge for yourself...

1. Scott R

Thanks for the re-post Robin... with the new style on the site, it is harder to follow up on old conversations. I will check out your vid.

2. Scott R

Hey Robin... that's some interesting stuff. I am not surprised to hear about a secret agenda in our education system. I agree with Paul that education should be a local issue. Power divided is power checked. Truth is, the government doesn't know what is best for us, and they don't want what is best for us. Most of them just want power and wealth for themselves. That is why they buy votes with promissed entitlements and at the same time buy votes with tax cuts. hmm... something is not adding up here. Could it be that they are printing money out of thin air and racking up a HUGE debt? They care NOTHING about the next generation. Politicians CAN NOT be trusted, and we must therefore return the power to the local community and individuals when ever it is possible. Let us take care of ourselves! That's all I ask.

25. Michael S

I'm another first-time donator. I've never donated money to a politician before, but then I've never seen a politician like Ron Paul. :)

GO RON PAUL! :)

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 15 Thumb down 0

1. Roorbeer1970

I'm another 1st time donator too. Never got involved but just went to vote. Then nothing happen or changed, just worse.Now like everyone I'm discused in this Whole Gov. Following Ron Paul for the 1st time, reading up for what he stands for. He doesn't change say one thing, one day then change it the next. He the Real Conservative, none the other three are. He's a Veteran's, Dr. & been a Congressman, too. I believe if more people Vote smart in there coming up Primary's & really check Dr. Ron Paul out. They will vote for him.# 1. He's not the big money.He wants to help us all. He is Honest. I have contacted 3-4 people like I promise.Then if they tell more & we all can show that Ron's the only one who said he will cut 1 trillion dollars in the 1st yr. Conduct a full audit the Federal Reserve. Cut Gov Waste. So much more. We the people have heard so many promises over the years & they all have been broken. Ron Paul, now running to be President is the only one I trust to dig us out of this mess.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

1. Aj Marino

I'm with you first time as well. Lets Restore America Now. Go Ron Paul

26. Lily

I've never donated to a presidential campaign before, and never thought I would, but I just donated to Ron Paul. This time, it's NO ONE BUT PAUL for me, and I was glad to INVEST in our future. God bless Ron Paul and the USA.

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 17 Thumb down 0

27. Micky

The Ron Paul money bomb is going fantastic once again! Do your part! Donate, tell everyone you know. Spread the movement!

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 10 Thumb down 0

28. gunmanscotland

Im from the UK and want to donate to ron paul, is it possible or is it only US citizens that can donate?

29. robin

For those of you who have never read 1984-time to read it. For those of you who have read it, time to read it again. Remember Orwell saw the agenda from the inside of the BBC and one of the reasons he wrote this book. How many people still think this book is pure fiction? I continue to ask my friends if this is the world they want to live in. Brave New World is another prophetic book. We have many opiates in this society that keep us asleep and entertained to distraction so changes can take place. Do you think this is an accident? Just keep in mind that when a story breaks on the mainstream media and quickly disappears, that this is a story you better pay attention to. It was buried for good reason. We also know that the media plays up certain stories to keep people distracted while something big happens behind the scenes. The contraception story is a perfect example(gets people upset on both sides of the spectrum) to distract people from what is happening in the Middle East. The unfortunate part is how effective it is. While we are watching our reality TV, playing video games, and on our social media sites, the agenda is being carefully orchestrated for our benefit...

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 11 Thumb down 0

1. Scott R

Robin... I have read it, and use it to draw a comparision WAY to often these days. That's not a good sign. I've also used Rome's fall and the USSR quite a bit as well. Interesting eh? :)

30. Ben

nice to see there is a collaberation of the most intelligent people in the United States here

Highly rated. What do you think? Thumb up 12 Thumb down 0

31. icecrmpntjb

What did i just watch..

32. The Truth man

Rick Santorum wants to START A WAR WITH IRAN...no matter how much it costs the American people...no matter the human cost, no matter the political cost, no matter that in the end it would really not much serve American interests....and would leave us WITH GIGANTIC DEBTS.....RON PAUL wants to END THESE WARS ONCE AND FOR ALL....guess who the SPECIAL INTERESTS SUPPORT? Guess who the media KEEPS PLUGGING? Pick a phone...call someone...say high...I'm a friend of yours whether you know it or not....please support RON PAUL because if you dont and Rick Santorum wins....WE WILL BE AT WAR FOR ANOTHER TEN YEARS.....and in the end it will come to nothing bur more debt, more instability, and more poverty for the vast majority. Do your fellow American a favor today. Oh and ask them TO SUPPORT RON PAUL WITH A DONATION..IF POSSIBLE.

33. Thomaspegful .

disagree completely, just different taste of music I guess

34. Thomaspegful

disagree completely, just different taste of music I guess

35. Aj Marino

Man it must be nice to have 2 people backing you to drop five million dollars a piece. Sheldon Adelson/ Miriam Adelson. Disgusts me.

This is a Romney Donation List From 2008 Also Disgusts me
    PricewaterhouseCoopers $92,250
    American Financial Group $87,550
    Affiliated Managers Group $82,112
    Cerberus Capital Management $79,450
    Sun Capital Partners $77,850

1. Aj Marino

First guy is Newt Gingrich if you didn't know.