Ron Paul: I Can Beat Obama Because My Message Brings People Together

427 Responses

Processing your request, Please wait....

427 responses to “Ron Paul: I Can Beat Obama Because My Message Brings People Together”

1. TinsmanTV

So basically I’ve come to understand that once that caucus is counted, Ron Paul will have actually won Maine… feel free to correct me. I’m not educated in fraud.

2. iTitanium

Fuck Schieffer

3. adj168

The ESTABLISHMENT _is in ABSOLUTE PANIC MODE!!!! the most CRITICAL PERIOD OF THEIR LIFETIME!!!! The US and The WORLD is AWAKENING!!!!!

4. drac060

I like how Ron Paul guards his speech when he makes a comment about a person. He is a very smart man.
    I’ll “write in” Ron Paul if I have too… I’m not voting for the others.

5. heymisterderp

Ron Paul’s message is too important not to fight for. Nobody else even comes close.

6. philliptjr1

We may be broke Dr. Paul, but we do seem to have plenty of money for illegal wars. And BTW we have plenty of money for DHS to spy on American citizens. 30,000 drones for spying on us the terrorists. How cool is that?

7. BIackOp

At 0:02 they show 95% in, bullshit! Its actually around 83.7% in.

8. GhostRecon756

WHERE IS MITT ROMNEY’S VOTES COMING FROM!?!?

9. muskduh

YouTube 911GATE.

10. 1softkiss

Yeah and Obama just signed a ban on constrictor snakes introduced by animal rights activist groups and his big promise was to help economy and his signing this bill just cost many breeders and hobbyist a million of dollars so this sure as heck didn’t help the economy. I detest two faced politicians. Obama swore Lobbyist would have no vote or voice in congress from the animal rights organizations and he signed their bill. Question, how much did HSUS and PETA donate to his campaign?

11. TigerbythetailFilms

Schieffer is such a tool.

12. jx14aby

This is the only Republican I’ve wanted to vote for in my life.

13. ConcealedTruism

Just donated $100 and plan to do so EVERY Sunday until the END of MARCH!
    I recommended 3 of my friends to do the same, and they agreed. So that means $2,800 from just 4 middle class college students!
    If every Ron Paul supporter did this, money wouldn’t be a problem and Paul could Rival Romney’s campaign!

14. R2605x

Vote Ron Paul

15. cr0uchingtiger

I almost want to title this video: “I CAN’T Beat Obama BECAUSE My Message Brings People Together”. OR “I could beat Obama if I were as blood thirsty and corrupt.”

16. JG1635

Ron needs to stop playing along with all this MSM propaganda..he should just have said: “if all your questions are about Mitt Romney & all you want to do is talk about Mitt then you should have Mitt on your show not me, im not his spokesperson, im here to talk about me and my campaign”

..and saying Romney can beat Obama was a bad move, his team must have ‘face-palmed’ on that one, he should have just said something like: “well, i dont know, we’ll have to wait and see as we move forward”

17. 1988scottcarey

No other can go against Obama but Ron Paul, if you do not understand this, Please Escort yourself into a Government FEMA Camp..

18. getcruunkk

Ron Paul moneybomb on February 14th! Spread the word and donate as much as you can! But most importantly, spread the word! Think of every Ron Paul supporter you know, and tell them about it, and tell each one of them to also think of/tell every Ron Paul supporter they know. This is critical! We need to make this moneybomb count!

19. michaelpshipley1

Either Romney is a shill for the banks or he is totally ignorant of the problem (the Fed), either way nothing will change under Romney and nothing will get fixed. Romney will just be a whtie Obama. Why not try something different this time folks? What have you got to lose? We’re already broke, there’s nothing to save. The horse has already left the barn.

20. LisaJ4Liberty

Well that went a lot better than the last interview RP did on Face the Nation.

21. Ra6b1t

An excellent interview. A decidedly improvement from the last time he was interviewed by this joker.

22. SuperJbusiness

Please wake yourselves up americans, founding Father material for 2012 Dr Ron Paul is the only choice !!!!!!! Please check my channel to learn why playlists and favorites tell the scary but true story.

23. MrNoobama08

better wake up America and vote for freedom,for Liberty.for Ron Paul!!!!!

24. blackheartsbirth

anyone else notice the Illuminati EYE’s behind ron paul in the CBS logo???

25. MrDeathSmiles

Canceled the caucas where Paul was doing the best in? WOW! Ron, don’t just say it, scream about it, man. They screwed you! You lost by 100 and some votes, which means you probably would’ve won.

26. frankymafiaman

Listen, I support Ron Paul, but I clicked DISLIKE ON THIS VIDEO, and here’s precisely why. Ron Paul has NOT addressed Romney’s fallacies appropriately. So many of you follow Ron Paul blindly, but I question BOLDLY. This is the reality. Obama and Obama 2.0 Romney have nearly $500million combined in campaign finances, yet you go after Gingrich & Santorum? WTF? You need to deal with the only two opponents Romney & Obama. Until you do, you’re losing my support. What’s your agenda Ron?

1. Thaddeus Kosciuszko

Mr. Paul’s loyalty is pledged to his ideas—individual rights, sound monetary policy and limited government—and not to the Republican Party.

Mr. Paul has pointed out that Romney supported the bailouts, the stimulus and his own version of Obama Care. However, Gingrich and Santorum are playing the attack-dog roles against Romney; thus, Mr. Paul is free to take the high road. In fact, when Gingrich and Perry went after Romney for saying he liked being able to fire people who provide poor service, Mr. Paul even came to Romney’s defense—and I was glad he did.

If you notice, Romney has not gone after Mr. Paul either; he has focused his attacks on Gingrich and Santorum. I do not question Mr. Paul’s integrity and I am not privy to the details of his campaign’s strategy.

One thing I do know though, Mr. Paul is a far greater force for the gop to contend with than he was in 2008. And that is a good thing.

T Kosciuszko

27. anthonyusman

So is Ron Paul running for Romney’s VP or what?

28. bwild61

I am looking forward to this election. Ron Paul in 2012 or physical Revolution Thereafter !

29. ltajambi

Freedom is popular!

30. kill28illuminati

anybody who doesnt vote ron paul should just be sent to FEMA CAMPS IMMEDIATELY

ILLUMINATI MEMBERS FIRST

31. Jeanmarie63126

Where is the LOVE button? I LOVE this man!

32. kleinbottled79

304 view 368 likes, some people like this video a LOT.

33. theoremaxim

Cancelled the caucus! That was mighty convenient.

34. junaldin

Ron Paul is just so HONEST!

35. ju88ff

Ron Paul can’t even win a state, and paulnuts think he’s the only one that can beat Obama? LOL.

1 2 3 13