Ron Paul: Audit the Fed & the Gold

1. You have brought up a really wonderful points , thankyou for the post.

2. Can anyone aid me out? It will be significantly appreciated.

3. Im no professional, but I think you just crafted an excellent point. You obviously fully understand what youre talking about, and I can actually get behind that. Thanks for being so upfront and so genuine.

4. I was on Twitter looking for Neiko Tools when I found a link to this blog, happy I stopped by Cheers

5. Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to “return the want”.I am attempting to to find things to improve my website!I assume its ok to make use of some of your concepts!!

6. VERY IMPORTANT: Go to Google and type in "60 minutes petition ron paul" and petition to get him on the air on the CBS News petition site

7. my friend, Ron Paul's Ideas are awesome v should adopt it. and he should b our president, leader rather saying democracy(hypocracy). The worst thing is in our society is women is fucked by uncountable men in the name of women liberisation. O God protect our sisters.

8. my friend, Ron Paul's Ideas are awesome v should adopt it. and he should b our president, leader rather saying democracy(hypocracy). The worst thing is in our society is women is fucked by uncountable men in the name of women liberisation. O God protect our sisters.

9. Yeaaa ron paul