Did Maine GOP Blatantly Cheat Ron Paul out of a Victory?

1. New Ultra Ron Paul Community: RonPaulSupporters. org

2. New Ultra Ron Paul Community: RonPaulSupporters. org

3. Everyone I have a concern and would appreciate it if someone can answer it for me.Know that I support Ron Paul 100% & believe if hes not elected then its a bust. Just a ? Paul says he wants to legalize everything. Including prostitution,and serious hard drugs. I agree with him in an extent,that it all goes to our 1st amendment rights.But sometimes people who are on drugs could be violent,making it a threat to the innocent public.Also if prostitution is legal abortion would rise and so would STDs

4. Ron Paul 2012!!!!! please help spread the word!!! with the video on my channel

5. Ron Paul 2012!!!!! please help spread the word!!! with the video on my channel

6. In my opinion, through voter fraud, Ron Paul won't win. I will vote for him in the caucus in my state, because he is obviously the only chance for us. But if he doesn't win the republican nomination, I will be writing in someone else. AGAIN, the is little to no difference between the 2 parties at the federal level today. Neither believe and follow the constitution except for Ron Paul. If you don't want change and want the country to continue how it is, then don't vote for Ron. RON PAUL 2012

7. In my opinion, through voter fraud, Ron Paul won't win. I will vote for him in the caucus in my state, because he is obviously the only chance for us. But if he doesn't win the republican nomination, I will be writing in someone else. AGAIN, the is little to no difference between the 2 parties at the federal level today. Neither believe and follow the constitution except for Ron Paul. If you don't want change and want the country to continue how it is, then don't vote for Ron. RON PAUL 2012

8. This pastor said that "he would either vote for Obama or not vote". That is part of the problem these days, why would he vote for Obama???? Write in a Iiberatarian for your vote or something. THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO PARTIES!!!!!!!!!! Even if you think your vote won't count, which it probably wouldn't doing this, at least you won't be voting for the Republicrat party!!!! There is no difference between Dem/Rep today. I couldn't live with my conscience doing something like that. VOTE FRAUD.

9. This pastor said that "he would either vote for Obama or not vote". That is part of the problem these days, why would he vote for Obama???? Write in a Iiberatarian for your vote or something. THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO PARTIES!!!!!!!!!! Even if you think your vote won't count, which it probably wouldn't doing this, at least you won't be voting for the Republicrat party!!!! There is no difference between Dem/Rep today. I couldn't live with my conscience doing something like that. VOTE FRAUD.

10. This is an awesome rap about Ron Paul
    youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qDqX0rO4iQI

11. This is nothing new. Go back to the "Florida Re-count" in 2000. The game is rigged.

12. In the general election, do right-in votes count? Even if Ron Paul loses the GOP nomination people should right him in and someone should create a website so right after you vote for him you can register vote on website. Of course it would rely on people's honesty. Just curious to see if they are even counted.

13. until the zionists and neocons stop there bullshittery , america can never kno peace

14. If one was to read his book and not go off of others opinions like the news, conspiracy theorists, friends, etc., you will see that he not only puts a lot of logic to his ideas but EXPERIENCE and HISTORICAL PROOF in some of them. I do not fully agree with all
    Of his policies but even with the ones I do not agree with he actually explains his opinion in a matter that at least makes some logical sense.

15. To all (Ron Paul haters and supporters alike) read his book liberty defined to truly understand ALL of his proposed policies. I know most young people don't bother to read an actual book, but there is a digital kindle and iBooks app version of it.

16. The video that warned US people
    Search For
    "BUSH OBAMA DESTROYED US ARMY" Part 6

17. Yes: The Maine RNC were just following orders from their masters. This election is getting so obviously crooked that people are just gonna give up voting.
    Maybe thats the plan.

18. corporate elites do not want you to see the stories featured on CHANNELEDKNOWLEDGE:ORG. why else would the mainstream media ignore such interesting stories?. check out our archive and see for yourself

19. corporate elites do not want you to see the stories featured on CHANNELEDKNOWLEDGE:ORG. why else would the mainstream media ignore such interesting stories?. check out our archive and see for yourself

20. simple prediction, if the same keeps up, revolution, many people are mad and are ready to explode and if they don't have their vote fairly casted lets just say get ready u.s government get ready