Ron Paul Rally in Twin Falls, Idaho

1. Is’nt that great!!! The whole world wants Ron Paul to be our next President : }

2. I dont think that this country is smart enough to make the right decision.

3. EVERYONE go to youtube and type in “Ron Paul vs. HIS BIGGEST ENEMY”. I saw this video under another name but it’s the same video and is the most important VOTER FRAUD video news on the web today…
    also check out veterans march for Ron Paul on dc and the whitehouse on presidents day 2012 on youtube

4. real talk. Dr.Paul said something so deep: ppl always say”We gotta stop spending because we are screwing the next generation” but WE ARE the next generation WE HAVE BEEN screwed by decades of spending

5. Why would anyone vote for Rick Santorum? That spoiled rich boy. He would be worse then Obama. Who would you rather have with you if you were sent into combat?
    Romney -has to consult lawyers to get out of draft
    Gingrich -doesn’t show up, sends excuse from parents
    Santorum -runs away screaming
    Ron Paul -actually was in the military and is a doctor.
    And besides I’d be ashamed to be an American with a “President Rick”. Just listen to Ron, learn about him, there’s no contest.

6. ron paul reminds me of andrew jackson… Minus the indian slaughter.

7. ron paul reminds me of andrew jackson… Minus the indian slaughter.

8. I’m undecided still don’t know who to vote for Ron Paul supporters tell me why I should vote for Ron Paul instead of Rick Santorum

9. I believe and agree Dr. Paul.. When the time is right I will be ready to do my part!

10. If I had to choose between a date with Linda Paul and ending the FED, I would have to choose ending the FED. But then maybe she would respect that decision and I could still score a date with her! End the FED!

11. When the Big Show feels threatened by the people waking up would they quietly go? I sense a real danger there..be wary..approach with some caution

12. When the Big Show feels threatened by the people waking up would they quietly go? I sense a real danger there..be wary..approach with some caution

13. Ron Paul, knows that we Ron Paul supporters will handle demanding the Recount and all votes included from Maine.If anyone can spare a few dollars we need money and do not have Goldman Sachs,Citigroup or Billionaire Casino owners to support our efforts.Please contribute anything you can afford.

14. Damn, Mitt must be really scared of Ron Paul if he decides to take his private jet all the way to Idaho to say hello :)

15. Thank You, We need all the help We can get.

16. WOW! If everyone heard this we would have him for president for sure!! AMAZING!!

17. RON PAUL 2012 – UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

18. I would die for this guy! Ron Paul 2012!!