166 responses to “America Is Waking Up! Ron Paul in Kansas City, Missouri – Union Station”

1. independence4wales

I just want to say one more thing.

Its not enough to say you like Ron Paul

Its not enough to say you support Ron Paul

Its not enough to watch Ron Paul videos

Its not enough to click the “like” button

Its not enough to “favourite” Ron Paul videos

Its not enough to spread the word

You need to do all of that

But if you want to win this election, you need to get up off your arse and go and vote

And make sure it is counted

Go forth and conquer the status quo!

2. independence4wales

still only Bernanke

3. independence4wales

10,000 people watched a video of Ron Paul.

A video where you can hardly see him.

And you’ve got people heckling him because his mic is not loud enough!

Americans, don’t let yourselves get robbed by vote rigging, make sure your voice heard

4. Surfisher

FOX aired this show: “Illegal Everything” — well worth watching!

Shows how Americans are breaking the law daily, without knowing it, because of the hundreds of millions of rules and regulations. And how cops are using this as an excuse to arrest anybody for just about anything!

5. FreiheitKampfer

There were SOOO many people there. =)

6. SuperNewf1

Ron Paul is the LAST HOPE! for America. If he dos not win, then enjoy your slavery and misery.

1. Surfisher

‘How to Chop Down the Tree of Liberty and Succeed’: A Politician’s Handbook (Chop it at the base, and the People may revolt, but a barely noticeable branch at a time, for as long as it takes, will work for sure).

In the beginning, the Citizens had the Freedom to walk all paths. Then Government decided that some paths are not good for the people, so closed off a few paths. Now, the People had Freedom to walk a few less paths. Encouraged by this, the Government passed even more laws telling the People what other things they cannot do (because it is for their own good). Pleased with the outcome — the Citizens’ obedience — the Government went into the full-time business of Manufacturing Laws (rules, regulations).

Since Politicians produce nothing of intrinsic value — they found their calling in writing stuff on paper, telling people what not to do (“for their own good” of-course).

As of 2010, it is estimated that there are about 1/2 Billion Negative Laws/rules/regulations on the Books telling the People what they CANNOT DO upon threat of punishment (that’s more Laws than there are US Citizens)!

Headlines at end of 2011 read: 40,000 New Laws in effect for 2012. Translation — 40,000 more paths each Citizen has lost the Liberty to walk. The crude graph below is for visual effect:

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
      11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
      1111111111111111111111111111111111111111
      111111111111111111111111111111111111
      11111111111111111111111111111111
      1111111111111111111111111
      111111111111111
      1111111
      111

Are the Citizens this blind, not to see the end result — the eventual straight-and-narrow path Government wants to dictate its Subjects to walk….

Only Ron Paul is talking about this near complete erosion of our Freedoms — the rest are silent-partners-in-crime against our Liberty!

7. SuperNewf1

The war against worldwide Fascism has begun. Get prepared and may God protect the weak and innocent who are caught up in the nightmare of Fascism. Rise up Americans and Canadians. Throw off the yoke of your occult, Satanic, Fascist masters and fight them face to face, toe to toe, and hand to hand. DESTROY THESE WAR MONGERING PIGS!.

8. FreedomsReigning

Washington DC isn’t “sound asleep”, it’s full of traitors and puppets serving a criminal cartel. They’re using our military, money supply and government as an engine for global government and a population reduction agenda most wouldn’t understand if you explained it to them. Our well being means nothing to them. (16 trillion in debt while we screamed at them to balance the budget)

The UN should be driven into the ocean for their crimes against humanity.

9. sibkiss2009

Sorry I missed him, I was almost going to KC that day but changed plans. We didn’t know he was there or we would never have cancelled our trip! Thanks for voting for liberty and the founders thatnk you for respecting their genius, as Ron Paul does.

10. KillYourTeeVee

we got 1 dislike from bernanke

11. MrDeejayjfx

His an American Ghandi!!!!

12. MrDeejayjfx

if this guy wins, My God I’m moving here.

13. MrDeejayjfx

2000 sweet jesus. 0_0

14. Iain1962

Incredible, and you are indeed correct no pont going back and forth over your inabilty to differentiate between enthusiasm and brainwashing, Obama’s supporters were indeed brainwashed by the media, you can’t say that for Ron Paul.

As for your petty insults, they wash over me like cheering for Obama, once you have been in the world a little longer perhaps you will learn to focus on what’s important.

15. seroeth

“you can’t knock him” (him being the singular) the singular being Ron Paul. You implied I was knocking Ron Paul because of his supporters, I was not. Hopefully the 1962 in your name isn’t a date of birth, you would expect someone born then to be able to understand the sentences they write. Arsed with this, there is no point in debating someone who can’t even understand their own writing. — note on your take on “American freedom” watch: George Carlin Talks War And American Politics

16. Iain1962

Well that’s what you have done all along, complain about his supporters, so I am just stating a fact. Enough understood?

17. Speedy747

Everyone: write a note to your local TV channel, newspaper,or somehow spread the word of RP! I’m doing my part by advertising RP signs in my town Keep up the good work Ron Paulians!

18. Speedy747

19. Eddie Jacobs

20. Eddie Jacobs

21. Speedy74700

22. Speedy74700

23. seroeth

“You can’t knock him for his supporters” a quote written by you directed at me, enough said.

24. 32whatsup