156 responses to “Is Rick Santorum a Fake Conservative?”

1. br0dskalk

Reality check is actually one of the very very few programs on american tv worthy of even turning on. this goes into a long line of well documented informative news presentations.
    This is what tv journalism is about, not the warmongering talking heads who just read what they get told to read.

I hope americans watch their election carefully. its ridded with fraud and it is disgusting to see how the fake media just brushes it over.

2. olhsaoagpaigfbp

So E.T. became news anchor.

3. neXusDarkMatter

TAIST THE RAINBOW SANTORUM!!! :P

4. sf49ersrule

ben swann needs a show on national tv

5. Eye2EyeIIIV

The more I learn about Santorum, the less i like seeing him

6. Mangobrain82

I didn’t like him in the first place. Now I know why I don’t!

7. msinglady

He’s fake !! FAKE: Not real, plastic, a forgery of an American who cares, a clone of corporate Americaa and “OBUMMER”, veracity deficient, self-serving, egotistical, and thankfully, TRANSPARENT !!

8. TheMjg12

“Because he’s fake” Rick says, “I’m real Ron see.” “Congratulations.”

9. GizmoMofo7

someone bring the casket, ron paul just buried santorum

10. boston432

In the off chance that Ron Paul doesn’t win… Ben Swann for president

11. bpotp

that was a squatch.

12. ozonewdb

prick scrotum

13. PaulGrantDesigns

Even the Sasquatch isn’t dumb enough to vote for the SanMan

14. TheSpamjammer

I wish RP didn’t approve this. This is kinda stupid to be honest. A very childish video.

15. LeeKwangEng

Well Done! Great Ads !!!

16. JJaani

Rick Santorum is a neocon-zionist extremist, american ayatullah wanna bee… lets not elect someone we would use MILITARY to take down in OTHER countries!!!!

SAY no to War and Fear mongering new world order cheer leaders ignoramuses.

17. manoftomorrow79

“because he’s a fake” *facepalm* saying someone is a fake to explain why you think they’re fake. Doesn’t say why you have that view Santorum is a conservative Ron Paul needs to drop out. We all know it’s going to come down to Romney,Gingrich ,and Santorum.

18. FreedomsReigning

Planned Parenthood is one of the longest running known eugenic operations. Stop playing their games and fighting their straw arguments. Use the truth, and you’ll take down these carbon taxing genocidists like gods lumberjack himself.

19. jubjud13

These are the best commercials ever

20. jubjud13

These are the best commercials ever

21. ValkyrieSniper

Sauce on music?

22. American Nationalist

Why specify that they were dictators ? The fact that he sent our money to foreigners should be enough for his acts to be condemnable.

23. shirley e. ducey

You appear to have indicated tonight that you approve birth control pills. o.k. This is not about BC pills, it is about abortion and sterilizations and morning after pills. You didn’t indicate how you felt about this. These are innocent, vulnerable babies and how an OBGYN can ignore the fact that Margaret Sanger, many years ago pushed the pill, saying women would no longer have ‘unwanted’ babies and be in poverty. What has the pill has done, except to produce millions of ‘unwanted’ babies (I prefer unplanned, all babies are wanted by someone); incurable STDS and promiscuity. I have worked in a professionl counseling agency for over 40 years. NO woman has told us they didn’t know what BC was, how to get it and how to use it. They just DON’T. I think the fathers, thru DNA, should be tracked down and made to pay or go to jail. Again, if I were a dues paying member of Planned Parenthood, I would demand my money back, what they are selling isn’t working, unless you help them make millions by getting an abortion. Wake up Dr. Paul – AND Planned Parenthood supporters!

24. Andoreasu

Ron Paul or GTFO!

25. acacius001

I watched it in the arizona debate last night (it was in the middel of the night when I could watch it here in europe). OMG the other 3 douchebags where fake. I would have booooed them every time till they kick me out. But Seriously Ron Paul worked them all. I watch watching on cnn and they got the nerve to say that the other 3 douchebag musketiers did better than Ron Paul. CNN (and Fox) is really the disgrace to the American People. A Disgrace. If I was an American I would do something about it

26. wesdoggydogg

RON PAUL 2012!!!!

27. moomen100

Ron Paul 2012!!! If he isn’t president that’s bullshit and im raiding the White house. Whose with me.

28. RottenRichieSD

the ad worked on Santorum in the Arizona Republican debate, when Ron Paul said “he’s a fake, look at the facial reaction on Rick Santorium’s face it was priceless lol

29. TheMadCrumpet

“When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross”

This quote makes me think of Santorum.

“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” -James Madison

That quote is for all the neocons and democrats who lost their anti war sentiment after commissar Obama was elected.

30. kevinherbert

Gr8 comms again folks…done with heart…thanx from Sydney Australia

31. 2late4thisshat

Ron Paul or I’ll begin my killing spree. Nothing more to live for in a world with Michael Jackson and puppet presidents. I’ll be seeing you soon :))))))))))

32. 2late4thisshat

Guy under me is a dumb voter. I don’t like so and so cause he talks funny to me bla bla bla bla

33. GabeSuttner

I don’t like Ron Paul because He’s ridiculousness and has an annoying way of speaking.

34. NoHomoLakeem2

Ron Paul is really picking up momentum, I surely hope if he is not picked as a GOP made man he runs outside of the fake two party system that has kept the American people divided & conquered!

RON PAUL 2012

35. TKDMike58

TODAY was a GOOD day…I tore down two ron paul FREEWAY SIGNS and ONE sign on a bus stop. YESSS – do your part and remove this litter

1. ProudTEX

You probably look around one of us is not around. Hum

The way you say yessss. look like you get an orgasm over this do you? I tell ya Santurom supporters can be something else.

****RON PAUL FOR 2012****