444 responses to “Ron Paul Is Second in Delegates and Can Beat Obama!”

1. Dixie Corning

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

2. Kristie Yoo

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, as i wish for enjoyment, since this this website conations in fact pleasant funny material too.

3. used cars round rock

Youre so awesome, man! I cant believe I missed this blog for so long. Its just great stuff all round. Your design, man...too amazing! I cant wait to read what youve got next. I love everything that youre saying and want more, more, MORE! Keep this up, man! Its just too good.

4. charging kiosk for conferences and events

I got what you intend, thankyou for posting .Woh I am happy to find this website through google. "Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." by Roger Starr.

5. Jordan Doctors

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your web site in web explorer, might check this… IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a huge portion of other folks will pass over your excellent writing because of this problem.

6. tmom777

to choose a "Party" is required by the GOP... I vote for LIBERTY, as defined in our Constitution ~ to be enforced by RON PAUL 2012

7. didel123

Probably Ron Paul could beat Obama, but how will he manage to do so when he is not
    nominated for Presidential-Candidate by the GOP.
    In my opinion he should run as an independent, but I have never heard him speak out this statement. I fear, not doing so would be like wasting a unique chance for a real change in US-politics.

8. didel123

nominated for Presidential-Candidate by the GOP.

9. mmalurt

Dr. Paul is the true future president and he'll butcher Obama!!

10. kausidya

I like how he pretends he cares about the Constitution.

1. We_the_people

I like how you pretend to know anything about Ron Paul...the man lives and breathes the constitution. He can recite the entire thing from memory...every amendment too.

He could also school ANY politician that has run for president in the past 30 years on 1. American history 2. America's foreign policy for the past century 3. The CONSTITUTION 4. Both micro and macro economics. 5. The global economy 6. The Federal Reserve.

Now please, do us all a favor troll...don't vote....or breed. Thanks.

11. Ali Adeeb

not my vagina!!! (I'm a boy)

12. aadeebindy

not my vagina!!! (I'm a boy)

13. pippipmagrip

A veterans Militia in the Fed, Ron Paul in the White house, gold and silver in your pocket, American men and women back home and not being used by the promoters of the "New world order". This man remains unpurchased and is the modern day Jefferson. We watch you America. If you fall we all do.

14. Napoleon Bonaparte

LIKE THIS:
    Here are five sensible ways to make Dr. Ron Paul the nominee this August:
    1. When your state has a caucus or primary, vote for him.
    2. Go to his website and either donate directly to his cause or purchase stuff from his store.
    3. Get at least ten friends or family members to vote for him.
    4. Frequently wear Ron Paul attire or carry a campaign sign out in public. Tell others why you support him when they ask.
    5. Copy this message and paste it to every YouTube video you watch.

15. Graffitinyc1

LIKE THIS:
    Here are five sensible ways to make Dr. Ron Paul the nominee this August:
    1. When your state has a caucus or primary, vote for him.
    3. Get at least ten friends or family members to vote for him.
    5. Copy this message and paste it to every YouTube video you watch.

16. orangeblood307

Hell yeah, I'm glad to hear that... The 2 are almost identical. If it comes down to Romney & Obama I guess I would have to go with Romney because I fear Obama will do some serious gun control if he's re-elected.

17. orangeblood307

Don't you think we need the fucking black vote?!?! We're running against a black guy! What black guy would vote for Romney?

18. EricSmyth14

Ron Paul had some energy in this video. It was like he was on a rush or had some Moutain Dew.

1 10 11 12