Ron Paul Is Second in Delegates and Can Beat Obama!

1. the delegates are rigged to, ron paul should be first

2. total election fraud

3. Go Ron, Paul! We're all frustrated with the voting, etc. We need to all write Ron Paul in on our ballots! Ron Paul is the only candidate that is honest, and he believes in liberty and justice. Vote Ron Paul in 2012-He'll get our county headed back in the right direction!! God bless!

4. bullshit

5. I just read that Ron Paul has 24 delegates and Mitt Romney has 300 something.. It showed that Ron Paul is in 4th.... I want Ron Paul to win, but where are they getting this information?

6. I wish I could embrace each & every American, and say. Come with me. Join me. We have to find our once great United States of America.
    A United States that once was lead by Great & True Americans, for Americans.
    Join me in finding our once great United States of America,our brave fighting men & women believed in & gave thier lives defending.
    The great America where it's people were protected by our Constitution.
    Join me. Come with me America.
    Protect our Constitution.
    Come & get RON PAUL. 2012

7. THIS ELECTION IS FUCKING RIGGED !!! FACEBOOK DID A POLL AND RON PAUL WON BY 900% FUCKING PERCENT !!! I AM A FUCKING PISSED OFF AMERICAN !!!!! I AM SICK OF THIS SHT !!!!

8. I would have never guessed I would be voting for a Republican...

9. I would have never guessed I would be voting for a Republican...

10. ha ha ha hes clearly not going to win. cry paulbots, cry.

• You are ignorant. How could you not support Ron Paul? He defends the constitution, and our freedom. He is the champion of liberty. He is the most honest candidate. He has been consistent for 30 years. Have you noticed in the debates the candidates cannot prove him wrong on anything? Ron Paul speaks the truth whether you like it or not. He is incorruptible. His revolution is unstoppable. Don't let the media manipulate your mind.
      Ron Paul 2012

11. IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME FORM AN ONLINE DEMOCRACY WITH A MISSION TO EXPOSE TYRANNY, PLEASE, VISIT civilianscongress com

12. Veterans for Ron Paul!

13. Haha, ron paul and his supporters are a bunch of LOSERS lol! They keep on cheering their messiah on the internet, yet they cant get their lazy asses out of the bed to actually go and vote for him! Explain to me why ron paul is the most popular on the internet, yet is in DEAD LAST haha dumbass fanboys need to get out of their ron paul jammies and hit the polls, but i will vote for romney, he can beat obama!...VOTE ROMNEY 2012!

• You are also ignorant. Do you know why he is popular on the internet? Because his most popular amongst young people, even young non voters. So guess what you can hop on the little Romney bandwagon, but you can't stop Ron Paul's revolution. He is the future...

14. Dr. Paul was recently asked (on camera, face 2 face) if he actually sees himself as President when he goes to bed at night. His answer..."not really". That pretty much says it all. The interview was on Nightline Jan 2nd

15. GO GANDALF GO!!!!!2012!

16. I think i would vote for paul in 2012. And I'm leaning democrat :)

17. Good man.

18. We are the light guys- that`s what they fear the most. We are the ruling power in the universe, they can not withstand our force. Together we are one and complete, our biggest power is love. Check how they ban Ron Paul in the media, watch Ring of Power, research on revolution 2012, watch the matrix again.... look around you, read between the lines; the answer is out there and it`s inside everyone`s heart.´´

19. Stewie Griffin 2012

20. Put down the crack pipes and bongs and go down and vote. Putting his name all over the internet wont work. The elections are NOT rigged you delusional freaks.