226 responses to “Ron Paul at Central Michigan University: Liberty, Prosperity, Peace!”

1. mayeeden

This is so exciting but I fear that our Mommies and Daddies in the big government with the help of their media will do their best to not let us vote in our candidate for the people. They believe that they know what is best for us little people. Children are to be seen but not heard. I pledge to write in the name of Ron Paul on my ballot if it is not there on voting day and I hope others will make the same pledge. Ron Paul or no one at all.

2. Lorraine

Ron Paul must restore the education system and take it out of the hands of UNESCO.
    The late Jed Brown concludes in Treason Pt 5 Unesco Insect Society.
    Must watch link below.

3. still_believin

By the way, if you click on my name it will take you to a web site where you can download some very useful Ron Paul pamphlets written from a Christian perspective. I have found them to be very effective. You should check them out!

4. still_believin

I’m 53 and I love seeing so many young people enthusiastic about liberty! Keep pushing the Ron Paul message people. It’s working!

5. rcwj271975

Why don’t we have are ballots notarized and filed into public record? C’mon people! This is a very importatnt document. Lets see them try to rig the election if we all file through the “LAW” System.

6. Scott R

Well folks, I did my job and went out and voted for Ron Paul today at 7:15am. I was amused to see Rick Perry at the top of the ballet and Ron Paul about 10 spots down. I think I may have finally convinced my wife to do the same. Interestingly, she’s 9 months pregnant so I told here last night to hang on another day so we could vote. :) If not… I told her that we would have to have Ron Paul deliver the baby! haha… funny eh?

1. Jack

No matter what they do to “hide” Ron Paul, his message will thunder regardless.

RON PAUL 2012!!!

7. robin

How many Americans are aware of the fact the first tanker of oil to come out of Iraq went to China? Why do you suppose that is-their pay off? What did we give Russia to keep silent? Could it be because this is part of the global economy that has been unfolding for a very long time? While people are fighting over party politics, this country is being reshaped. Until people realize there is no real difference in the two parties, nothing will change. Also, we export more natural gas than we keep here to keep the prices inflated in America and perpetuate this global economy agenda. Time to wake up the sleeping giant=The American people…

8. robin

Can someone explain to me how the primary works in Arizona?

1. Scott R

I believe it to be a winner takes all state as far as the delegates.

2. Jack

Arizona is a Closed Primary (only registered Republicans can vote) and winner takes all, there are 29 delegates allocated.

1. robin

Thank you Scott and Jack..

9. robin

Today is a good day to pray there is some divine justice in this country. Michigan has an open primary, so independents and Democrats can vote. Now, the question is whether their vote will be honored or tampered with? I hope that everyone who cares about voter integrity is out in force making sure that this primary is transparent and just. Election fraud has to be addressed, and that will take uniting people in both parties to demand that this process reflects the will of the people, not the party. Remind your friends, family and strangers alike just what is at stake here. This is one of the most important issues of this election year, but most people are too caught up in party politics to see the TRUTH and how they are being manipulated.

1. Scott R

Robin… yes I reminded everyone on my facebook page yesterday including the main reasons Paul is different from the others. I did not receive any dislikes, so that’s a good thing. We need 15% to get delegates in MI. so every vote counts. Also I believe he will need to take a district to qualify. At least that’s what they said on the news this morning. Around my neck of the woods it’s mostly Paul and Santorum signs. I think Romney is going to get surprised with a defeat in MI but who knows. As long as we get delegates I’ll be happy.

1. robin

If the Middle Eastern vote is counted in Michigan, (they are trying to get their community out to vote) that could be a huge block of people. If you can convince your wife Ron Paul is the best choice as a teacher, you are to be commended. I have not been able to do that with any of my liberal teacher friends. Unfortunately, they are either voting for an alternative candidate or voting for Obama. Congratulations on becoming a father very soon=sounds like it will be any day now. If you haven’t seen Ben Swann’s Reality Check, I recommend going there and sharing your concerns and what you’d like to see him address on his program. He is one of the few doing any investigative journalism.

10. jvblg

I can’t recognize the kind of freedom and liberty he is talking about because I never experienced it !!!

11. jvblg

Dr. Paul has a deep comprehension of everything!

12. babajacob

That was a simply beautiful speech. I want to live that way. It starts with me. I can make an independent individual choice about how to live my life.

13. angryamicus

STOP POLITICIANS WITH MORAL OBLIGATIONS TO IMPOSE ON THE PEOPLE. Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate, republican or democrat, who does not push ideology. Ron Paul 2012 for a president who will MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS & support adult’s right to choose their own “MORALITY” as long as it does not violate the rights of others.

14. angryamicus

Has anyone watched the video about how the election results are easily manipulated with the computerized voting? And then in places like Iowa they have obvious issues with counting the votes properly. The real revolution has to be demanding accountability for all our votes. Who supports Ron Paul & feels like the elections are dishonest?

1. robin

All you need is a simple Algebra 1 algorithm=something even our middle schoolers can do to fix the vote in those electronic voting machines. That’s why we need our computer programmers, math and science people doing some investigative journalism of their own…We need to build our case and take it to the American people in all camps…

15. L1b3rta

RON PAUL 2012! ;)

16. energytc

Dr Paul Go for it. you have the people behind you even from Romania!!!!!!!

17. French Canadian

What is so great about Ron Paul is that whether he wins or loses, he will leaves behind him in other men, the conviction and the will to carry on.

And this is WHY they fear him so much.

18. Sheila1932

5 marxists disliked this video.

19. The Jay Man

In 7 hours and 9 minutes, I will be voting for Dr. Ron Paul!

20. Roorbeer1970

How can we prevent Voter Fraud. Can we, as Ron Paul supporters stay & watch who ever counts the votes.Maybe thats what we have to do so we know all is really fair. We already know its happen in other states. Maybe for Years this has been going on. Just now,2012 they got caught. This Media, is like they knows who going to Win in every State. have people been to their web sites.Is there crookeness going on all over.

21. Randy

Ron Paul is the first, and only politician I have ever heard speak honestly, and tell the truth in the last 67. I never thought such a thing could happen. A person of such clear vision comes along maybe only once every 200 years or more. I’ve never voted in my life because no one represented anything honest. For the first time I’m voting, for Ron Paul, and this Vote Count Fraud garbage needs to be overthrown, with those who commit it ferreted out, and put out of business for their Fraud on the People.

22. Jack

I hope that tomorrow, people in Michigan and Arizona do what is rigth for the country and vote for Ron Paul.

It is not about how much money the candidate spends on his campaing, it’s not about who looks presidential, it’s not about silly reality show fights, it’s about what THEY CAN AND NEED TO DO FOR THE COUNTRY.

23. aeromaxxed

Ron Paul is the only candidate I would entrust the country to in these trying times.

24. Roorbeer1970

People who want our Country to change for the Better, You have your chance in Mi. & Az. it’s your turn to vote for Ron Paul, tomorrow Feb. 28th. All the rest of the States to follow.Show your support for Freedom, Liberty, Get Rid of the Fed. & Cut 1 Trillion Dollars in the 1st yr.Only Vote for Ron Paul!He’s the only one for the People & is Honest & will do what Best for all of us.

25. tubeviewerX20

Ron Paul is a 12-term congressman, a repeat winner in his particular current office. Does anyone realize that Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich are not? Even after leaving Congress at one point, Paul ran again an won several times since!

1. Surfisher

Ron Paul is the only one who wants to restore our Freedoms and Prosperity (and get us out of the business of war making).

The rest are for even more ‘people control’ ; see what FOX aired in this show: “Illegal Everything” — a Must See!

Shows how Americans are “breaking” the law daily, without knowing it, because of the hundreds of millions of rules and regulations. And how cops are using this as an excuse to arrest anybody for just about anything!

From the Nation with the most Freedoms in the civilized world, we have now become the one with the least!

26. nervdocheath

Consider also that US troops may not be under the control of the US Congress, but NATO, (Libya) when they come knocking.

27. Hamadoman

Whole Christians should protect Dr.Ron Paul because who fired Pat Buchanan and counterfeited the statistics could commit anything to get rid of The Dangerous Dr. Ron Paul.

28. Hamadoman

wix.com/hamadriyami/hamad#!spotlight

29. Hamadoman

This great Man should be treated as national hero who has spent his life fighting for his country and US constitution.He deserves huge respect and great appreciation. He has been resisting to be corrupted or bribed in returns for oddments of rank or money. What a great doctor! This doctor who treats doctors and patients at the same time. Let them fire all Americans because the voice of the majorities should heard whether Bash or Wolf like it or do not. People have heavy fatigue of exploitation.

30. tubeviewerX20

Let Romney and Santorum “win” state elections, and let Paul pick up most of the delegates!

31. BeastlyShihtzu

The Republic is returning to America if the American people reject the 2nd coming of the Republic I believe America will be plunged into chaos for generations to come.

32. ScottMana

The USA did NOT get out of the last depression of the 1930s because of war. We got out because of advertising. That’s right, adds. The industrial age brought mass-production but not mass paying customers! They produced until their products filled the plant, yet no one was buying!! Advertising found people to buy all that stock collecting dust and provided money to get the plants back into action.

It was that simple!!!! It is that obvious!!! It was never war.

33. seatedabove

to me we are like the Bad Policeman . exp. we have murrered 55million babies in the usa and want to straighten out other gov ? we kill more of our own what happened to thiere right to life ?.
    oh they dont get a choice to live ? no one pro-choice pro-abort inc obamma was ever aborted by thier mother ,

34. FanofFormerPresident

Ron Paul is the sole voice for reasonableness. Peace and freedom.
    Or, you could choose drones flying over your house and killing you, being groped at the airport, and giving up 1/3 of your income to fund torture.
    Either way, your choice. I guess.

35. ju88ff